LOL, American healthcare

LOL, American healthcare

Other urls found in this thread:

thepatientfactor.com/canadian-health-care-information/world-health-organizations-ranking-of-the-worlds-health-systems/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's called a rotationplasty, dumbass

Lol dubs

This is a procedure to turn the leg around so a prosthetic can fit.The ankle acts like a knee.The person in pick probably had her knee blown out or something like that.You wouldn't know because you're fucking retarded.

Wherever you are from apparently must have alot of limbless people if they can't comprehend that you can keep a body part alive by blood from another area, and that the leg is attached there in order to serve as a stump to attach a prosthesis to.

God damn, OP. Way to get your ass reemed at light speed.

That was funny though. I don't know about the american healthcare lol.

Most of us don't either.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard

what the actual fuck

that's pretty cool. gotta love it when you end up learning something neat from some dumbass flamer's failed attempt.

>YFW the people here who can afford healthcare have the best medical care in the world.

Truth. OP is a retard.

This is art. So beautiful. I want it

i feel bad for laughing at this

What's rotationplasty, dude? (I cant search on google right now)

YFW you see we're ranked 37th.

thepatientfactor.com/canadian-health-care-information/world-health-organizations-ranking-of-the-worlds-health-systems/

surgery usually performed on children, they remove the middle part of the leg usually including the kneed, then they rotate and connect the lower leg to the upper part. the pacient is then able to control the foot as you control your knee and makes it a lot easier to wear a prosthesis

I pity daa fool

>>fuck

This shit factors in the economics of it and all that.

>tfw summerfag reporting in
lolololol memes

>mfw I live in the most advanced medical city in the U.S. and probably the world.

I constantly see eurofags come over to the states just for medical treatment, guess all that free healthcare just wasn't enough lol

It actually is ingenious. How would the prosthetic bend as someone walks if they didn't do this?

Show the rest of her. Has potential if you ignore the gore.

kek'd hard for some reason

If you think that marvel of medicine is stupid then you are a dull human

This is fucking fascinating. Thanks for teaching me something cool today, Sup Forums.

>The ankle acts like a knee.
Great. Now I'm learning something on Sup Forums.