Still going, Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Still going, Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can ask for a tarot reading from me.
>GETs can be donated to others.
>Leave a name and a junior shrine maiden will deliver a fortune cookie if you don't GET.
>Patience and love! Hang around if you GET and remind me. You may be waiting a while depending on how many requests I have.
>Keep internet/avatar drama out of the shrine, please.

Hello,this is my first time here! What exactl is this,if you don't mind me asking? :3

bump

I was in previous thread for a near future reading. Please?

Chief, I'ma drag you back down with me!

Hiya.

do you mind if I offer free readings too to practice? this is your shrine so I don't want to offend you in any way

NOOOOOOOO I DON'T WANNA GO BACK I'VE ALREADY GONE BACK TO ONE HELL I DONT NEED ANOTHER

Rolling

Reisen was about to hold butterflies, but she probably didn't know what this really meant, or the true magnitude of this event as a fundamental piece of reality and dreams.
Bouhit Fhedo, a medieval-times weapon-forger, cook, and wild-life expert, was making a weapon out of some freedom. The weapon in the forge was a battleaxe. However Things Then Took The Chance Hardly Halting Hailing Henceforth From Fiercome Fucking Heavens, and he remembered that he should be Bitter Force Barely Feeling Butter Flies Bouhit Fhedo Battleaxe Forging.
He looked up, and You Yet Yearning Killing Kinds Know that he Sort of Sneered over Silent objectives. Every Butterfly was the S, and all S. All S. All S. S. S. S. S.
The b u t t e r f l y flew up, so truth was all, and power felt over rushing good feel victory means some tonight.
Butterfly Battle Banjo Breakfast Boastfulness was BBOORRNN.
He was born!

Hello again

Im still here

-Sweet Roll

Rolling for a tarot

Sorry for the wait. It's easy to miss things sometimes when I get busy.

Oh wow, three major arcana in a row! Your future is ruled by very powerful forces...

>The Emperor
He represents power, authority, sometimes government or corporate entities.

>The Sun
Academic or scientific success, based on the previous card.

>Justice (Reversed)
It seems you will suffer an injustice of some kind though. You might be cheated out of some money you rightfully earned, or something like that.

>Ten of Wands
Diseconomies of scale in business, a successful pastime that can no longer be administered by its creator. Lack of social life due to the demands of a project, job or overtime.

>Princess of Swords
However, she may be able to help you.

>A good personal emissary. A person of grace and dexterity, diplomatic and skilled in the ability to work out the true nature of things. A person who can negotiate expertly on behalf of her peers. Detachment is one of the true qualities of this figure.

You're coming back one way or another!

Sup Sweet Roll? Been seeing a lot of you lately :) Glad you're back!

You're welcome to! It would make things a bit easier on me, so I don't mind at all!

I'm Reimu, and this is my shrine. I welcome guests here three nights a week and try to help Anonymous with his problems, as well as offering tarot readings to the ones who roll the right numbers.

You're free to join us in any way you see fit, any time you want~

Reroll again for love life
Also, is that you in the pic? Ifso you're beautiful mind if we get a pic with open hair?

I guess if that's ok for you I would do readings to particular GETs that sum up to 9, 18-27-36-45-54-63-72-81
:3 Hope I can help anyone who gets these numbers

congrats on the trips. Also, that is a cosplayer. Reimu IRL is much more cute.

*his or her problems
Don't be problematic, miss destitute shrine maiden.

Also, roll #1

You sure do weave wonderfully strange and incomprehensible tales!

i dont have the money for it right now so i cant

missed. #PapaNitoTime

>Glad you are back!

I don't normally leave

Only times I do are if I pass out or if I need to wake up early in the morning

I am here every time unless something stops me

It is just that I do not post a whole lot, but for a reason

I find making topics for conversations, and keeping them up, difficult

So I post anything good that I think of, same goes for replies

-Sweet Roll

>You think a lack of money is going to stop me from dragging you back into that pit
>Mfw

Perhaps the Empress will have better luck.

So um, with how that last thread ended. Does that happen often, someone coming along and doing that?

>Ace of Pentacles
Hmmm... it seems that money will be involved in some way. Perhaps you'll meet, or already know a girl who's financially well off.

>Seven of Swords (Reversed)
However, indecision and a failure of nerve will spell your undoing. Don't surrender when victory is almost in sight.

>Nine of Wands (Slightly tilted to the left, toward the Ace)
This tells me that your relationship will suffer some problems as well, even if you do overcome that. You'll be mistrusting of her intentions, plagued by bad dreams that seem like premonitions. You can overcome this with faith and calculated inaction-- this is the card of the martyr, bringing new life out of suffering.

Sorry to give you such bad news...

sometimes yes, sometimes no. Spiderman has a mind of his own.

Every single time it's bad news. Your tarot deck is as cursed as your threads are sometimes.

Perfectly fine! Do it however you see fit!

Okay, okay, sorry. Anonymous has no gender. Good day to you xyr.

i cant play it without game time so until i get that im not getting back into it. shame i cant log in because im sure i'd have enough gold hoarded to buy a time token
not really, sometimes a shitposter comes in and starts spamming but they usually get bored fast

That's a damnable lie and you know it!

It absolutely is not. I've lurked your threads, I've gotten your readings. #Cursed

Ooh, okay.
I tried to be cryptic about asking that, to not encourage it, or something.

IS IT OMEGA!?

yay my queen is back~
...or was it empress?

Remi is a true girl of mystery.

...I'm questioning our relationship now.

>Implying I'm not completely irresponsible with my money

whew, well that was a fun appointment.. My doctor wasn't to pleased i started drinking again and didnt tell him.. 6 months ago

can I get reading about this girl thatim into? Can't deciede if I'm coming offto strong

well if you wanna buy me a month so i can jew my way into staying online for free then by all means go ahead

Saori says hi, everyone.

She's permabanned so it's not likely we'll ever see her again.

Why did you have to quit drinking?

Yukinon is a true girl of silliness.
Fufu.

Rolling for reading

Okay!

Reroll, and also this thread is fun with a lot of great ppl in it having calm conversation, a nice change from what Sup Forums has most of the time

You finally got your dubs.

You should ask Reimu your fortune now!

1 last roll

rip saori
guess i should start reinstalling it then...

Agreed! Cool to see some regulars too :)

K maybe another 1

Rolling

That's it, fuckboy.
Commander Clever. She was the embodiment of 'Clever Girl.' You see, she's just pretty fucking clever. The most clever. "I'm not with the military." was true when she said it, but disbelief from every corner of the Multiverse leaves a more angry, "I am NOT with the military."
But then, War. The fucking Military, then. All the pieces and all the bits of War. Battles and Fights, where you need Plans of Clever to Defeat the Opponent. She took the Cleverness, and was clever enough to get herself out of almost any situation. The enemy has knocked her out, she's tied up and is going to get killed James Bond style, from some elaborate death-trap? Oh yeah, her escape is certain, but she might stay for a little bit because being tied up turns her on.
Anyway, she had created another, she made Colonial Cunning, and damn was he Cunning. Charming. Charismatic. Creative. Soon, disaster. Someone had fucked up, and now, Colonial Curse. His curses are strong as shit. The strongest.
They fought, but his curses were too powerful, right. His curse assed her up, her cleverness wouldn't help her. But, not forever. Now she kicked his fucking ass with Science and shit, but, Colonial Curse can still wipe your miserable dick off of this plane of being, Curse user...
Colonial Curse can still wipe your miserable dick off of this plane of being, Curse user.

I'm fat
I want to be not fat
Have no money or equipment
No gym membership
Dieting already but isn't doing anything

Yep!

I'm an alcoholic! Last time i was in hospital i was near four months sober, they have me on all this maintenance meds that are ineffective if ive started drinking apparently? But yeah i tried killing myself and ended up in emergency, followed by a stay in a ward where i stopped booze.. Then i started drinking like 2 months after ;-;

I really want this, so reroll forever

Oh right~ That slipped my mind.

Hey Reimu, could I get a tarot reading with this? If you're not busy or anything.

you got 09 so instead of reimu I can read your fortune :) What is your question to the tarots?

Always tell your doctor everything, silly.

Do some crunches and jumping jacks at home! You can do it, once you start working out, dieting becomes easier as well!

I will read your fortune since you got 81!

How did they get permabanned o:

Just start going to AA
My mom was a heavy drinker and had to give me and my brother to our grandparents so she could get her life back on track, that night she attempted suicide and was in hospital for a week. She went to AA and is now like 20 or so years sober

Again bu with a catpic this time

rollin for tarot

goddamn it
>mfw

I always thought aa was kinda religious? Hmm i dunno anout group therapy i don't usually talk about myself much irl

You shoulda saw this coming, really.

Goddam this is harder than I thought

Is she do the sex to you penis?

Wow... you really should stop. Think about joining a support group or something like that, and be honest with people in your life about it so it motivates them to try to help you stay sober.

You don't wanna go back down that road, Anonymous.

You don't need money to walk. It might be slow but it's something you can do anytime and with as much intensity as you choose!

As well, try meetup.com to find groups for exercise of some kind, it's possible that you could get something for free by virtue of being with a group.

It is sort of religious but not centred around that, but group therapy is a great way to make friends and learn to be more open and honest

Plus if you have a group of people encouraging you it's a little easier to say fuck the booze they ain't gonna control my life

You have such a way with words, Satan.

Papa spidu you missed the get
Am veru disapoint

Unintentional underage nudes.

should have. i didnt. still never asked for this

Also sleep! A lot of people don't realize that a proper sleep schedule helps maintain a steady metabolism. Work out and diet, but also give your body the rest it needs.

Shhh its dags, i cant phone pic im way to lazy sitting in the psychs waiting room >: it's taken a while to admit to myself i have a prob

Andrew Heath has arrived for a tarot card reading. If not, I will happily accept a fortune cookie. Thank you for your time.

I try to sleep from around 12 to 6 or 8 but my faggot ass body without melatonin is like nope fuck that shit you stay up till 3

Maybe you need to clean off your visor?

You might need to mention what you want the fortune to be about!

>XIII Death in the upright position
>A skeleton in armor carries a black flag with five petaled white rose.

He brings you change, transformation, clearing the old and making space for the new.

>Knight of Swords in the upright position:
>A forceful figure dressed in armor rides a horse brandishing his sword

He stands for bravery capacity, the strenght of a dashing young man

>Knight of Pentacles in the upright position
>He wars a horned helmet and his dress is adorned with a pentacle

A mature and reliable person who never abandons a task, persistent, laborious.

I would say that your loved one is a new beginning for you, you should embrace your inner strenght and follow this new wind with all of yourself.
Be through and follow this path til the end.

I hope this reading helps you!

You know I'm back. Kinda-sorta. Hello Marisa.

Question away, one way or another, this shit is cursed.

>Andrew Heath has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Green", "30".
hmm...maybe nero was right about that curse
maybe, just maybe

18, homeless, broke, and no job. What do I do? Suicide sounds great rn