Please help me Sup Forums. What should I say to this girl?

Please help me Sup Forums. What should I say to this girl?
I wanna make sweet love with her

Hey girl. I want to make sweet love to you.

hi, i think you're cute.

Everyone just says hey or some variant, chicks dont reply to that shit. I get about a 50% hit rate just saying some stupid joke or play on what theyve written in their bio, need more to go on than just picture

You gota establish yourself as an alpha right away. Say something like "I claim this pussy for the emperor" or something similar. Works 75% of the time for me

Your sweet ass just gave me type 69 diabetes, and the only way to cure it is to insert my penis-illin into you.

Post pic of self, op. We gotta see what we're working with

Okay here's me

Jordan? More like jordaaaaamn

What did you Syria in me?

Now post penis

Can you fist me so I can make make big cums

Well I went with a straightforward opening message

What the fuck are you doing go for the date setup with the first message? Fucking amateur hour over here

you're not getting a response most likely. Should have just said something stupid and random.

I really like the diabetes thing though, might send that next

you suck at talking to girls

No seriously xD if you really want help post a real picture of yourself, not some gay faggot

look at these kind of faggots getting matches like this and then asking Sup Forums for help

what would a guy that fucks ten models a day do? he would engage in normal conversation, although more fun than the average whimp and then suggest a meet up

Charge your battery you cuck.

Should I go all in with the pick up line?

way too needy dude

I make a wonderful cock meat sandwich, you should try it

doesn't matter, she's most likely a bot

BY THE POWER OF GRAY SKULL, I WANT THAT PPPUUUUSSSSSSSSYYYYYY

you guys deserve eachother lol

Well if she ever replies I'll let you guys know

Wrooong

dem ms paint skillz

that actually made me laugh

OP here, I'll try another girl

Have an upvote

be alpha as fuck OP

You win this round OP

if only it was real

just go with "hi, how are you?"

and wait a few hours m8 don't send it instantly

Just begin with "hey there hottie"

It's a good way to start because it sets things on a physical level (you wouldn't call the love of your life "hottie") whilst not being creepy / beta

OP here, this could work right?

Dont waste our time, just ask, u matched cuz u wanna fuck so just let me know what time and address