We're all tired of being irrelevant...

We're all tired of being irrelevant, so imagine if we could just unite to create a much bigger 1trilion+ economy and a military which could stand up against russia.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying you don't just want to send all the niggers across the border
>implying Russia with their "traditional values" (Putin's words) would ever want such literal fucking cucks like you
Bygg muren sier jeg, bygg muren.

>Greenland
>Iceland
Fuck off, that's American clay

>Union with Sweden
The socioeconomic consequences of entering a union with a people that have to call together 100 men to change one light bulb would be too great.

If one single american soldier sets his foot on that island in ill will, USA is dead.

Try and stop US!

No

>military which could stand up against russia.

lmao

I will. I would kill every single American citizen one by one until you released my countrymen.

It's not happening, dude.

Remove immigrants first. Then we might consider your proposal.

WE

WUZ

That's what you think.

Are you a time-traveller from past? EU and NATO exist for really long already.

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Russia.

Okay Sweden you can come too, good chance to rid ourselves of niggers.

Quality pasta

stop uniting scandinavia

Damn, he does look like Varg

Get up to memes, man

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1482956121915.webm

Lmao this country would be 60%+ Latino

Literally what the EU wants/is.

>T.kraut aka owner of europe

>Implaying Greenland and Island wouldn't be overruled by mainland snowniggers

Because theyre a vast Minority, your country have unproportional power compared to your population

We have the largest population in the EU and we get as many votes as the UK, France and Italy. So that's not true.

I don't think people make 4th reich jokes without reason. You clearly have the most power

If we would have the most power we wouldn't be sued by the EU on regular basis.We would also get all our laws trough wich is not the case.

Fine then. The EU however sucks for low population countries. We were supposed to hunt out most of our wolves sinne they were killing livestock. But because of some leaders in Highly populated krautland, tealand and baguetteland. We had to with a smile let the amount of wolves get much larger.

That's a good thing you cuck. Fuck in hell wildlife preservation is not useless you fucking imbecillic swede. Fuck you Abdul. I live in the middle of fucking bondeknol-land and no one cares about some dead sheep.

I can agree but It still Went against the ability to decide for ourselves
>democratic union

Fuck no

>it's not democratic because the majority voted against it

WTF?

A country should be able to decide for itself. Imagine if all countries were able to Vote in brexit, doesn't make a LOT of sense

Your people decided to join the EU and follow the rules. You are not forced but willingly part of this.

Leave it to the Finn to bring the meta memes.

Oh yes, then we're on the same page m8.

You don't disagree with any og your country's policies? One must be allowed to complain.

>a military which could stand up against russia
You're delusional.

Maybe a little bit, but still: our soldiers are all greatly trained. And we have much and good military tech. If Finland managed it during ww2. Then the combined forces of all nordic countries can probably do it today

we're basically scandi can we join

excellent post

*possibly scotland* otherwise nah. You lack many things the nordics has and would take all the attention

Greenland is Northern America
You can keep autistic Iceland

We need it as a strategic position, because our mighty army will someday conquer the entirity of america

Europe is already a much bigger economy and totally unprepared for a conflict with Russia.

Germany, UK, and France are trillion dollar economies and easy prey for Russian aggression.

fingols would not be invited

nobody cares about your opinion, billybob

>We're all tired of being irrelevant
>1trilion+ economy

Yes, they would

We would undeniably become more relevant you fucking kraut

We have 3.73 trillion in GDP while Sweden+Finland+Norway have about the half so no.

Although I acknowledge that I have Proto-Germanic heritage and I'm proud of it I still think more distance from Scandinavia is better for Finland culturally.
We need to be our own thing.

Finnish military is one of the strongest in Europe, and if you don't count Russia, THE strongest. All of you mudslime sucking cucks would be at our heel while we palled up with Ivan (our genetic brothers).

You have 35 Thousand man active.
We have about 180.000 and we are not even trying.

and we have 900k in reserve

I thought you were already one people?

We have over a million men trained for war, in addition to which we have the 2nd or 3rd largest artillery in Europe. If you don't count NATO (who we are affiliated with also, if you do want to count it) we are undeniably the biggest military power in Europe alongside France and Russia.

Can you even arm so many people at once? That's like one fifth of your population. How long can you keep up a war economy like this? We just outnumber you by manpower(in total) equipment and industrial capacity. Do you even produce your own weapons?

yes to all

>no ships
>military that could stand up to Russia

Germany is a fucking joke compared to us. By the time you had your "war economy" running we'd already conquered your whole fucking country. This isn't the early 20th century you retard.

I've never heard of russias mighty navy but besides, you don't conquer countries by boats

>blocking trade, bombarding coastal cities and surrounding and starving a country doesn't win wars
I guess I shouldn't expect much from a country that is trying to start a civil war against its own people

I was tired when i wrote that. You have a point.