What happened to Elisa Lamb?

What happened to Elisa Lamb?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/3amnrx/resolved_elisa_lam_long_link_heavy/
youtube.com/watch?v=JQcTuTXpj3c
youtu.be/cJ_E6l1P86U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Crazy bitch was trippin

are you too retarded to use google?

this
tox screen was clean tho

nigger do you even know who she is or what happened to her?

nah he stupid dw

Come on..you guys know what happened..

wha

I was making a stew.

What really happened to her?

she got paranoid and tripped into the water tank
keep talking like a nigger

i think she was having a psychotic episode, people keep saying that she was acting like someone was following her, but if you look at her behaivor its really erratic and strange, its not the type of behaivor as if someone is literally running away from someone.

yea bc niggers talk a certain way

schizo bitch started hearing voices and shit, thought water tank was secret base.

shit is weird but i agree, when i watched the video i thought she was tripping but if drugs are ruled out this is all that makes sense to me

She had bipolar disorder and severe depression which wasn't managed as well as it was, and she killed herself. The investigation into her death got fucked up due to the police being retarded and chances are good she drugged herself and passed out in the water tank.

did she have any disorders

Being Asian.

She's Asian. They do stupid stuff who knows why.

why did she act all weird in the elevator then, it couldnt be drugs they wouldve still been in her system right?

But how did she get into the tank. Not only is too high for her to climb, but also tanks are sealed. Also, the fucking thing that covers the tanks is heavy as hell, mane. Sure, she was trippin' and all, but that doesn't explains the tank thing.

she's acting really strange in the elevator, not like someone is chasing her, more like she doesnt know wtf is going on and cant comprehend her environment

you're assuming a crazy person cant climb on top of a building

>tripped into the water tank

It seems like she was possessed by an otherworldly magician and instead of doing the Escape from the Water Tank trick he put her in it and left her there. Poor girl.

Ghosts

Who do you guys think was posting on her tumblr after she died? her phone was missing from her personal items.

idk i dont wanna say ghosts nigga but im just saying that if the ghostbusters were real you wouldnt see shit like this

That's not what he assumed at all, you retard. Read it again.

kek

why is it so difficult to believe that a bipolar person died while having an episode?

in a water tank

>be me in 2013
>staying at this shitty hotel for work reasons
>meet this semi-attractive chink in the foyer
>"what a lame place, nothing to do, eh?"
>hit it off
>talks to me about fashion or some nonsense
>we play hide and seek because nothing else to do in that hotel
>bitch is cheating by taking the elevator
>find her and start making out
>not going to let that 21 sideways pussy go to waste
>she's into real kinky shit though, wants us to fuck in the hotel's water supply on the roof
>my stay was shitty so now it's payback time
>drink my ball water, you faggots!
>go to the unlocked roof, undress, jump in
>"let's do it under water, user!"
>k
>starts to spasm, think she's having her orgasm already
>then stops moving
>chink faces look like fish under water, instant boner kill
>she's still not moving
>shitshitshitshitshitwatdo?
>but then I remember the cockroach in my shower and how the food tasted like 2 days old
>get out, close the latch and dress up
>who knows how long until they find her
>I bet they'll have to shut down when the guests get to drink some Chinese tea
>maybe the maid will get deported when she loses her job
>she didn't even leave a chocolate on the pillow, so fuck her

Because it is difficult to believe that a small build woman can open the same lid to a tank, that several men needed to use tools to open.

think about a crazy fucking homeless person who's sputtering and talking nonsense, then drop them in a water tank. can they get out? probably not. they just don't get what's happening

Because of this ->

do you have any source that it wouldn't be possible for her to get in without the strength of several men and tools? or is this the whole, jet fuel can't melt steel beams thing

Well, there's not a direct source, but it's been mentioned that the men who found the body had to use tools to open the tank. Also, most of water tanks are like that, c'mon.

>too high for her to climb
explain how you came to this assumption

they used a latter to open the tank

yo, just for the record i've been to that water tank (urbex is my thing) and there's no way i could get into it without tools. I'm a large, relativiely fit person.

>latter

too high to climb? maybe for you but maybe this chick wasn't a total turd burglar.

i don't know, they look sealed but to be honest there could be a multitude of ways to get in. Life finds a way. maybe it was left open and she fell in and died. who knows

So do you believe in things like Bloody Mary, Beetlejuice, and Casper The Friendly Ghost too.

You can see how high they were in the pictures. And even if she could've climbed the tank... Well ->

kek

dude they had to use a latter. im pretty sure it was firemen that got the body out and the were using a latter.

>latter
motherfucker do you speak Freedom or some spanish shit, cause it's spelled ladder

There is a roof behind the tanks that has a set of stairs she could access. She could have walked on to the roof and stepped down onto the water tanks

reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/3amnrx/resolved_elisa_lam_long_link_heavy/

They're macking fun of you because the word you're looking for is "ladder"

Go ahead. Tell us how she opened the lid, since you're so 100% sure of everything that happend.

fuck reddit

don't make fun, looser

>macking

>looser

>looser
I'm beginning to think nobody speaks English...

>macking
>fucking macking

FUCKIN GHOSTS GOT THAT CHINKY BITCH, FAM!

Hurr durr tanks don't have ladders and tank kids are impossible to open with out special tools.

Bullshit in any of you dick toothed dick shiners would have done anything in you life you'd know that tanks have welded ladders on them and fucking tank kids are made to be lifted open by one person. It like 1/4 inch steel at the most.

On the video you can clearly see that she is a schizo. Based on her actions you can tell she is playing hide-and-seek with an imaginary friend.

She probably figured later on, that it's best to hide in one of those tanks. There could've been a ladder there. But the hotel probably removed it so they won't be very responsible for her accidental death.

Problem solved, niggas! This is why nothing ever made sense. We've been soo blind. Ghosts do crazy shit all the time, mane, I actually think this is the answer we've been looking for all this time.

top kek

also every report said the staff keep the doors and tanks locked

guess what they lied

people lie

shit was unlocked because its a shit hotel with shitty staff

Holy shit auto correct
*lids

she was obviously on drugs or some shit.

why else would she press every button on the elevator panel?

>i don't know, they look sealed but to be honest there could be a multitude of ways to get in. Life finds a way. maybe it was left open and she fell in and died. who knows

True, but they found the tanks sealed. But yeah, maybe she just found a weird way and they didn't look enough.

Here is the truth.

>Water tank on the roof "of course it's always locked because if it wasn't it would be contaminated which would incur fines and closure. We do everything by the book"

Only fucking children can't see that some crazy bitch went to the roof, climbed the ladder on a water tank and decided to jump in.

2spooky4me guys

Dubs confirm. Ghosts, motherfuckers!

she drown

/thread

>elisa was in a hot steamy online relationship with a loser junkie with a hot chad as his profile pic
>gets lured to going to LA to meet him
>she was told to stay at that hotel and he will come find her
>guy actually rents a room in that hotel long term and knows all the ins and outs of the place
>they finally meet, she is not only heartbroken but is disgusted at the junkie and all the time and emotions she spent on him
>gets manipulated so she cannot leave the hotel/LA (stole her passport maybe)
>she feels threatened, scared, and feels like there is nothing else to live for in her life
>guy offers to kill her
>she accepts and gets dumped into a water tank

The number station.

Truth...?

You know, this guys here are fucking right. We should've thought about this sooner... I feel so stupid now...

IS EVERYONE FORGETTING THE PART ABOUT THE RECORDED SECURITY VIDEO OF HER GETTING IN THE ELEVATOR AND TRIED TO GET TO ANOTHER FLOOR BUT THE ELEVATOR WOULD NOT MOVE NOR WOULD THE DOORS CLOSED BUT RIGHT AT THE MOMENT SHE STEPPED OUT THE DOORS IMMEDIATELY CLOSED AND THE ELEVATOR MOVED.

IS EVERYONE FORGETTING THIS SHIT!?

W-what
WHAT!?

Uh, no, we know it was ghosts moron

you mean when she pressed the stop button in the elevator?

Yeah, bipolar and depressive. She was on like 4 antidepressants and antipsychotics

youtube.com/watch?v=JQcTuTXpj3c

>guy offers to kill her
>she accepts and gets dumped into a water tank

Fucking kek, mane.

got lazy typing the end of the story...blow me m8

youtu.be/cJ_E6l1P86U

Nigga ain't lying

The tank has a hole in the top covered by a lid. It's big enough to fit inside of.

I don't know if the lid was on or not when she was found, but if it wasn't, it wouldn't be super hard to hold onto the side while in the tank, lift the lid back over and then just fall into the tank to drown.

>it's possible

, yeah, I thought we all agreed it was ghosts...

The tanks lid was about 20 pounds and a child could easily lift that much.

>0:07, she's trying to read the numbers, but can't, so she just hits all the buttons in the middle row, and then hits the "HOLD DOOR" button, thinking it reads, "CLOSE DOOR".
>00:20, the occupant has left the apartment, is holding the elevator button in the hall, and is outside the vision of the camera. He says calmly, "hey, get out of the elevator."
>00:24, she checks the hallway, and sees the man standing by the button. She positions herself to view the the man, and is waiting for the elevator doors to shut. The occupant holds the button to the elevator, and calmly asks who she is.
>00:37, She approaches the man and attempts to apologize.
>00:48, the occupant tells her to get out of the elevator. She shyly and slowly begins to, but sees danger.
>00:53, the occupant pulls out a gun, and this causes her to jump. The occupant is now telling her to come closer to him. She doesn't understand there's a camera in the elevator, while the occupant is fully aware of this.
>1:03, the occupant grabs her at gunpoint, and tells her to get out of here or he'll kill her, he probably mugs her, and he releases her.
>1:30, she enters the elevator and is terrified. In a panic, she hits all the buttons, but she keeps hitting the "HOLD DOOR" button. The man is telling her to leave, and she doesn't understand why she can't.
>1:50, the occupant hits the button again and orders her to come back. She's in tears and is trying to say she's confused.
>1:57, the occupant places his gun on the back of her head, and she's pulling away, giving the strange look about her arms.
>2:05, the occupant grabs her neck, and gives her a yank and tells her to shut up, and she completely submits.
>2:12, she begins begging for her life.
>2:20, the occupant tells orders her to be quiet.
>2:25, the occupant leads her away from the camera by her neck, and a gun to her head.
>2:45 (aporox) the occupant lets go of the elevator button.
>2:58, the elevator shuts, and begins going to the floors pressed.

The tanks weren't "sealed". The lid just sat on top, and it was found closed, but there wasn't actually anything holding it closed. This was made clear in the lawsuits after when the parents tried to argue that the fact that the hotel added hinges and locks after showed that security before was inadequate

Detectives determined they were photos she had uploaded before her death, that were released on a timer.

is this some ayy lmao shit?

Guys I have a question. I really wanted to rape a dead rotten girl. Would I get a disease if I do that?

>stole her passport maybe
Ummm... she's canadian. Like she'll be fine without a passport. Maybe inconvenienced a little but thats all

sorcse? does tumblr even have a timer type thing?

WOW GUYS. FUCK THE GHOST THEORY, THIS IS THE ONE WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR.

WE WERE SO BLIND.

been sober 9 days due to this ankle bracelet

still havent "felt better"

got some good sleep and im not hungover

but FUCK sober life is boring. i would kill for a magic bottle of whiskey that wouldnt make this thing put me in jail.

still depressed, juist more aware of it.

does it ever get better? my only reason to not drink now is so i can get hammered in a month when it gets taken off, if i drink now ill be in jail for a long time

It does! Once you stop thinking alcohol is all you have and realizing there's other things to cling on to, it'll get better.
Ask Elisa Lam, mane. Look at what happened. LOOK.