You may not realize yet, but it's in the bag already

You may not realize yet, but it's in the bag already.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OPWoycAL4HA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who?

Biggest team in americas.

>implying Inter wont win it all

OUR YEAR LA

If they boot Argel soon enough they can contend a spot in the top 4.

Boca?

>Inter
>winning anything

The 70's called, they want their optmism back

It's been implied that it's another team already, Corinthians in this case.

All what's left to you is to disagree or sulk, it's not suggestion time.

It's fucking nothing.

I suppose that this gibberish you worded together means that you harshly disagree with my statement.

You can disagree but you should try to remain intelligible.

Keep up brazzuca bros, you at least play decent football, and are still able to enjoy it for what it really is, a sport.

We'll try to kick some kraut asses for you in semi, get well soon

xoxo
T. Frenchfaggot

>jungle monkey doesn't understand basic English
Oh, color me surprised.

Good luck against the nazis.
fuck off kraut

What you said probably makes sense in german, but your expression would be better translated into 'it fucking isn't' than what you attempted there.

>jungle monkey
Who knew jungle monkeys were able to speak english and remain composed. One would think the actual animals would resort to racism very quickly.

You'll have a hard time against Ahmed team, but good luck.

merci ami, bonne chance a tout

That's not Boca's crest, negrinho do pastoreio.

don't jinx it

>'I disagree with you, I must state that in my imagination you are black. I don't like blacks, I am a racist person.'
Isn't it great how insecurity erodes any suitable ground for intelligence? Sometimes it makes me sad though.

>being black
>any year

we are contending top spot still. once we get there I'll humble myself again.

negrinho detected

>corinthians

> Proving his point

Well...

Btw some of the persons described by could state how questionable it is for an argie to taunt a brazzuca over skin color.

Fortunately i'm not one of these persons.

Git gud

>this fucking image

It's a shame Flamengo is always a non competitive shitty team, so I'm not that happy about the result as the team was 7-1 tier during the first half.

>having a small cock
>any year

I'd rather have a small cock (which I don't, by the way) rather than being subhuman.

you are Brazilian.

You are already subhuman

Daily reminder youtube.com/watch?v=OPWoycAL4HA SÉRIE B

>t. a burger

The only chance you have is if you do the same thing you did in 2005 and 2015. Literally buying the whole championship

Enjoy being poor tho Bacteria

It's what? Your team sucks ass. You guys were dominated until the ref called a horrible call on a fake foul. Fagner easily deserved a red, and it was 0 to 0. Fuck off, skunk.

>'boo hoo cristovao a shit'
>'have you seen palmeiras play? they literally won it already; best team in the championship'
whilst having the same points achieved and having 2 goals less in the difference.
and we do indeed play mediocre football atm. yet we win. imagine when we start playing well...

Ederson tried to fool the referee, he stopped his run so fagner would hit him. Got what he deserved.

Apparently, OP doesn't understand the basics of football. If he watched the game, he would've seen Corinthians having a extreme hard time passing the mid field. The best player, obviously, was the ref. Atletico MG will rip and tear your asses apart if you guys play that shitty against us. This one is on Héber, but you guys are too sucky to even be top 4. Flamengo dominated the game.

Have you taken vaccines as a child? You sure sound autistic.

You've authored at least 2 posts in this thread already.

You must retarded, or blind. Go to a doctor immediately.

fuck off, he is a shit ref and he is just bad, it is the first time in 5 years we won when he was refereeing our match.

Sorry if Flamengo is just a weak team, you can't really blame a 4-0 loss to the ref.

>it's the dude that can't possibly proofread, excited as he is.

TRATOR
R
A
T
O
R

I'm disagreeing with you and besides being totally right, I'm not diving into these 'hurr you should see a doctor' fooleries. I suggest you do the same.

Ya, you guys are awesome. Almighy skunk fucks.
>Didn't pass the midfield unless the ref called it.
>Didn't play shit in the first half
>Were dominated
>Modinha fans boed the team
>The stadium was silent till the first gol
>Had a hard time beating a last place team
>Everybody in the press called it on the ref, and said the Corinthians played like fucking shit

I like this self estime. Reminds me of Guaraní and Tolima.

this whole post is a sympthom called obsession, it is related to not winning a league title for an extensive period of time

>esse corintiano acéfalo fazendo threads dessa merda aqui
Por isso que eu odeio favelado e incluso, puta que pariu. Para de ser canceroso, filha da puta.

>literally cancerous fb image
Jesus Christ.

>Modinha
you're either the worst kind of pleb or too young to know better. you should stop posting either way.

Come on user, you know your team sucks and you guys are too weak to even be on the first half of the table. And what's the point of you guys even going to the libertadores? You guys are always humilated and offer other brazilians to laugh at you guys until our asses fall out.

>Just a reminder of last year, or this year, I think

olha o famigerado chupa rola, "vc é 1 cancer incluso normie "
sai daqui man vai pra ilha da macacada, panelinha do bananal, 55chan sei la

confirmed for pleb.

or worse, there's at least two plebstains attempting contrarianism cheaply

It is funny because your team is way more time without a libertadores, and even more time without a brasileirão

Come on man just say it, what is it?Palmeiras?i would shitpost too if my last title was a Fax from CBF

>biggest/most successful team in brazil for nearly a decade
>champions last year playing an undisputed best football in the country since 2000.
>somehow still a disaster
>somehow all merits worth nothing
lol, thank god I'm not that stupid.

You are not even the biggest in brazil, lad

>best football in the country
Literally every game was refballed. Kill yourself, cattle

>Best football since the 2000

Now that's some quality shitposting. Damn it user, grow up and stop being a complete homo. You guys are not even the second biggest team of the city, imagine the Américas.

>biggest/most successful team in brazil for nearly a decade
>champions last year playing an undisputed best football in the country since 2000.
Why are you talking about Cruzeiro, user?

>SCCP
>Since 2000
>Smaller than Sport and Bahia before the 2000's.

Skunks are really good with that "in certain period of time, we're the best." That must make Atlético MG a complete giant now, right?

>this anti getting so mad he can't even express himself in English

quality kek, m8

I was talking about Corinthians, lad. Update your references.

>esse butthurt de bicha palmeirense, viado são paulino e precto flamenguista

CHUPA EU PORRA AQUI É CORINTHIANS CARALHO

>Skunks are really good with that "in certain period of time, we're the best.
I try to make sense. Why would I claim we are the best ever if we aren't?
I claim only facts.
2015's Corinthians played the best football in Brazil since 2000's Corinthians.

Well, since 2005 São Paulo won 3 BR 1 Libertatoderes 1 World cup of clubs 1 Paulista and 1 Sul-americana. What about corinthians ?

Wow, I really feel bad for you, user. You didn't see 2003 Cruzeiro. Must be 16 or something. If you did, you wouldn't be shitposting this badly.

>denying common sense
I'm beginning to see that a lot lately. I guess the ability to remain an agreement about what was once unanimous and positive about something you hate lasts about 4~6 months, when it comes to football.

Since 2005?3 Brs, 1 Libertadores, 1 CWC, 1 Sul Americana and 2 Paulistas.

+Recopa

São Paulo won a lot, yes, but didn't play exceedingly well like 2015's Corinthians. Hell, even 2012's Corinthians topped Autuori/Muricy's hoofball by a very large margin.

Só chupo se tiver pênis feminino.

Sorry lad. But commom sense is kowing that the last championship was rigged. Every game the refs made "mistakes" that favoured corinthians. This one is probably rigged too.

>Wow, I really feel bad for you, user. You didn't see 2003 Cruzeiro.
You don't need to feel bad for me. You should feel bad for the assumptions you make. They are incorrect.
I saw Cruzeiro and I saw Corinthians, and I can say objectively that 2015's Corinthians plays better football than 2003's Cruzeiro, even with Jadson being an inferior player to Alex and the rest of the squad being mostly average.

Don't get me wrong, 2003's cruzeiro is brilliant too. It's just that 2015's Corinthians played the best football we've seen in these 16 years.

Corinthians never won a Sul Americana.

yeah i copy pasted and forgot to delete it

So that's why your team played a lot in the next brasileirão, right? I mean, come on, to make up to a tri champion, and a world championship winner, your team at least made it to G4 in 2013, right? It was the same couch, and your team contracted Pato. So, everything to go certain to win everything

>But commom sense is kowing that the last championship was rigged.
That's common hate and common obsession.

At the end of last year everyone repeated that the team was just too good.
At the end of last year everyone knew they couldn't say a word about refereeing because they knew that wasn't the case.

Now that the team was stripped down, now that the perception of that team faded, now that there's no unanimity to contrast their evident bias, now it's the time the rats come out.

Only 6 months later.

Série B
A title neither São Paulo or Cruzeiro won

And you still didn't figure out why Brazilian football is in decay. Plus,
>Meus pontos corridos

>So that's why your team played a lot in the next brasileirão, right?
>I mean, come on, to make up to a tri champion, and a world championship winner, your team at least made it to G4 in 2013, right?
These two sentences hardly relate to what I was saying. Referencing our upsetting campaign in 2013 hardly relates to anything either.
>contracted Pato
well, his attitude is indeed sickening to an extent, but I'd word what you meant to say with 'signed' instead.

>same couch
Bro, just how much effort is it to proofread your shit. This is literally meme-worthy goofiness.

>greentexting a scoring system
Bro, it's one league, 2.5 cups in a year. Why would you complain about the scoring/competition format?
To have 3.5 cups in a year? Just how one-dimensional and dishonest you've got to be.

>'Hurr, if we played only cups Corinthians wouldn't win so much'
How pathetic.

ITT: Subhuman niggers try to argue with Cruzeirenses and São Paulinos

ITT: Insecure folks provide a show on how unable to handle polite disagreements they are and take the easy turn at racism street.

ITT: Butthurt niggers

>being something other than white
Life must be pretty awful for you, Railânder

Do you realize you're going to be unhappy for the rest of your life if you don't change your attitude?

You're in a site most people wouldn't visit, behaving the most stupidly you can, likely alienating yourself from people and any normal behavior without any hint of intent to improve yourself or changing the disaster that is your routine in this site and most likely your life.

No brilliance, no happiness, no good love, no good friendship, no good offspring. That's all you're earning yourself, and that's an optimistic view.

>71
CHECKED
Just don't wear a Corinthians jersey on the streets, being related to thieves and murderers might get you in jail.

repare q eh sempre curintiano fazendo topico assim
eh tipo judeu e petista essa praga

I am really happy for you OP. You finally got attention for your thread. It's almost making 100 comments, and now, not only brazilians hate Corinthians. Now some germans do too.

>I am really happy for you OP.
no you aren't. you're not fooling anyone. you're only fooling yourself.
if you're going to be condescending, do it well.
>You finally got attention for your thread. It's almost making 100 comments, and now
who gives a fuck you turbo loner
>not only brazilians hate Corinthians.
who knew there's stupid people everywhere? such a far-fetched notion isn't it.
>Now some germans do too.
>some
it's literally one inept guy early in the thread. plus the fact that what tickled him wasn't Corinthians, but instead a very general difference of opinion.

plus another fact, the fact that he's likely an argentinean/SA exchange student or a very gullible european, who got told urban legends about the bianchi/riquelme years and can't let go of them.

Boca is quite pedestrian these days and anyone who watches SA football regularly knows it.

it is funny because most of corinthians fanbase is jewish or poor

Whorinthians?

Guerrero please

Damn. You just wrecked his whole existence up senpai. Saving this for later.

>br 71-posting
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Eu saio um pouco do 55 pra tomar um ar, me ver livre destes sub humanos mesmo que por um instante, mas vocês são a maior praga do planeta. Odeio todos vocês bostileiros que postaram aqui, tomara que sejam assaltados por algum macaco da favela que vocês moram.

>'baww I came out of 55chan and what do I see? Brazilians on Sup Forums. How absurd! I wish they were self-contained like me.'
kys

>our year

kek this team sounds like the liverpool of brazil
or the england of brazil i guess

Difference is: Corinthians win stuff often.

>literally refballing every game

>this guy trying to force that Corinthians fans are jews
yes, we have every type of person on our fanbase, from every belief, from every class.
you should pick your bullshit better, not everyone is an antisemitic Sup Forumstard