HAHAHAHAHHA I KNOW RIGHT? SO FUNNY

"SMALL GUY IS NOW BIG"

LOL LMAO EPIC

Marvel is fucking children's tier.

>ant man grows
>Spider-Man says HOLY SHIT

Both are good

Stop being black and white

After he went giant man he became useless.

coolest outfit, too

I love Ant-Man.
I wish he was in the movie more.
I hope he makes cameos in all the Marvel movies like Doctor Strange and Spider-Man.

This. Also when he becomes giant.
>MUHAHAHA

Best new hero coming through

Why are you angry fám?

That was the point he had to distract the others.

lol DCucks still butthurt over that fuck up BvS

>I'm a bitter, angry DC fan!! BEHOLD MY RAAAGE!

how does he breath?

>ywn fuck Spider-Twink in the ass, hard

Saw it last night and this was the best part. Rest of the movie was pretty bland. Action scenes were fun to watch as expected when there's a shit ton of money/production but for the most part the movie wasn't that good. The quips were fucking annoying. Like when Bucky tells the black dude to move the seat up that was lol am i rite?

>best comic book movie since The Dark Knight
>fuck up

The quips weren't all that bad to me. I'm just glad they cut back on them.
And the whole Falcon and Buckey thing sounded pretty natural.

>HERE IS YOUR SHIELD CAPTAIN AMERICA

god youre all such fucking children. why do people like any kind of capeshit here? be it DC or Marvel it is garbage please stop talking about it

this

the 15 seconds of marisa and Tony were GOAT

No thank you

post your top 10 movies of all time

based Rudd delivered the shit out of that line

I seriously don't remember this line at all.

Best line in the movie.

It was after Ant Man snagged the shield from Spoderman.

KAKE LA WAKANDA
KAKE LE LE

Seriously Marvel, just use the fucking theme song, it's amazing.
youtube.com/watch?v=WVq5mRBfnmk

Not that guy but someone who thinks BvS was way better than Civil War. Can't wait for the Director's Cut of BvS either. Most Marvel movies are pretty children's tier though. Winter Solider was really good and more adult oriented than Civil War.

Incoming patrician list.
>Lethal Weapon
>Die Hard
>Grosse Pointe Blank
>Midnight Run
>Chinatown
>Beverly Hills Cop
>Heat
>The Sting
>Way of the Gun
>The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Funny how you never say this in the billion DC threads on Sup Forums, secret DC shill.

Silly

Why did Ant-Man agree with joining them anyway?

>Like when Bucky tells the black dude to move the seat up that was lol am i rite?

That's not a quip. Please learn to use words correctly.

It was pretty funny how both Antman and Spiderman had their fanboy moments. Actually pretty realistic.

STOP BULLYN MA LIL MAN

Because when Captain America asks you to save the world you say yes.

Hank Pym told him not to trust Stark.

Who are you again?

Relative to the entire Marvel universe of movies it most certainly is a quip. It's suppose to incite a laugh, and actually in that instant I did use it properly.

>a witty or funny observation or response usually made on the spur of the moment

It was a funny observation or response to the seat being too far back. IT WAS SUPPOSE TO MAKE THE AUDIENCE LAUGH.

Fucking stupid marvelfag.

>usually made on the spur of the moment

It lacked that part. And without that it's called a "joke".

It's not a quip you. Fucking autist

Why did that line trigger you so much?

This movie was juvenile in all respects and did little to challenge my beliefs about power and accountability like Batman v Superman did. le ebin quips XDD for 2 1/2 hours is marvelfags idea of a good movie.

Okay

The Thing (1982)
Taken
Big Trouble in Little China
Robocop
Tremors
The Grey
Rise of the Planet of the Apes
Pumpkinhead
Aliens
Spider-Man 2

Low tier b8

>marvel fags on damage control.

I know, right? Fuck people who enjoy entertainment.

The only line that was cringey in the whole movie was Spider-man's

>"Hey guys, anyone remember that REALLY OLD movie? You know, Empire Strikes Back?"

The concept of the joke was fine but they just tried way too hard with the "lel he's a kid they're old" part of it.

When he says
>You're gonna have to take this into the shop
And Tony loses his shit and goes
>W-who's speaking?

22% is the best comic book movie since The Dark Knight?

He says
I BELIEVE THIS IS YOURS, CAPTAIN AMERICA

I liked the literal "taking care of Spider-Man" that occurred, like MCU was nursing and taking care of Spider-Man from Sony.

who needs damage control when you've already beaten the competition on their best day

Apathetic towards him until last scene with zemo. I just expected him to kill zemo, but him stopping the guy who killed his father's suicide rly mad me love him.

The only part of the film I enjoyed and his quips were gold

Scott burglarized a corporation because they were stealing money from their own employees.

He's not one to trust Big Brother in any form. The Sokovia Accords don't directly affect him, so he remains fairly lighthearted during the fight (as does Spider-Man for similar reasons), but he respects Captain America's decision to fight the power.

I liked in the fight it seemed like they weren't really trying to kill each other.

No shit they weren't

Fight was all about disabling the other person.
That's why they got Spider-Man, so he could just web everyone up and they could pack them in.

It was nothing personnel, please don't teleport behind us!

*unzips Katana*

>Ant Man, Spider-Man, Black Panther
Seems like a pattern

Of animals?

Bats and Supes woulda snapped his neck.

Everybody run!

>tfw he spent all that time thinking of what to say to tony and tony blew him off

How come people always rank antman lower on power level scale when he could beat literally everyone but hulk and thor.

I forgot the exact line he said as he apprehended him but it was great.

Something along the lines

"The living still have business with you" or some shit

It's a breathable mesh

The living are not done with you

Because they don't read the comics and base everything they know about Marvel on screen junkies

Right, Rhodey's, "How old is this kid?" sells that better anyway.

funny anti-hero with attitude #683

Right, I'd rather watch two and half hours of caped men scowling at each other while spouting off pseudo-philisophical bullshit that they read on Wikipedia.

who the fuck are you talking about

"I believe this is yours Captain America!" - best line in the movie

It had just the right amount of him getting really into it and being excited without being overbearing like Spidey was.

That's all true, but I find Spider-Man's overbearing-ness to be endearing. It helps that he was only a part of this one part of the movie. It also helped that Tony told him off about it.

This was my favorite line in all superhero movie history. Paul Rudds delivery perfectly summed up the absurdity of capeshit while still exhibiting an earnest appreciation of being involved. It gave me a hearty laugh and a big smile.

exactly. built on the handshaking scene from a moment before. it was perfect.

> Satanic quads

That took me out of it though. The fight before Vision's birth was more violent than the airport scene. Apart from

> Wanda wantonly hurling cars at Tony
> Vision cutting a fucking tower in half
> Cap and TicTac throwing a gas truck at war machine
> Panther trying to slice Bucky's throat

Most of it was cute, just sometimes taken a little too far, like the Empire Strikes Back line.

Tell me, do you whine?

You will.

I like how it appeared like instead of recruiting him, they just kidnapped him and threw him in the back of the van and banked on him being super excited to see captain america for their plan to work.

But I thought the urban market didn't watch Star Wars, user.

My nigga

holey shit, you marveltards are insecure as fuck

actually I prefer the MCU and kinda dig Ant-Man

exactly

>I prefer the MCU
No you don't.

It could have worked with another movie; even another 1980 movie (ESB is over twice as old as Peter is, to be fair), but Star Wars is so enduringly popular that it seemed disingenuous that Peter would assume it was obscure. Hell, given that the MCU seems to take place in "real time", more or less, Peter probably saw The Force Awakens a few months earlier.

SMILING IN THEIR FACEEEES
WHILE FILLING UP THE HOLE

yes, I am

Yes, I do.

fuck yeah!

yes i do

yes I do

Yes i DO

Rudd was definitely the funniest part of Civil War. Didn't care for the movie, but he gave me a few laughs.

>DC
>BATMAN VS SUPERMAN
>Batman is great
>Superman is pretty bland outside of "Henry Cavill in a Suit

>Marvel
>Hawkeye
>Shittiest character of the Universe is actually, cool, relatable and better than everyone outside of Steve and Tony

DCucks LOSING AGAIN

to be fair, it took them ages to make him actually good.

Because Marvel had the benefit of time. DC came late to the race and is now trying to work at double the speed and it shows with how slapdash their character development feels .

>Lang:If I tear myself in half, don't come back for me.
>Bucky: This guy can tear himself in half?

I loved how out of place Bucky was. Outside of all his murders, he's still just a guy from the 1940's who talking with literal giants and spider people for the first time.