My chubby college fucktoy

My chubby college fucktoy.

Dirty or degrading comments get her nudes/info

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ooDcstIm6Qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rocking her school colors

Every day, every fucking day I crave for the dame of my dreams. I want to feel her loving embrace, her warm lips pressed against mine, and her gorgeous curvature. Her breasts are that of a ripe fruit, succulent and radiant under the rays of the glistening sun. Whenever she walks by, her perfume fills the air; beneath that camouflage lies a sweet womanly scent that compliments her choice of fragrance. Her pussy... So tempting... Just when I thought my urge to bone couldn't grow anymore; I heard it. A sound of beauty. A sound of tranquility. I heard the shlicking of her wet cunt from the next apartment over, her moans rattled through my erect cock; but, that wasn't what got me horny. It was what she masturbated to. It took me so long to find it. Every night for the past two weeks, she watched this video....!

>youtube.com/watch?v=ooDcstIm6Qc

Comments
Well she is a land whale but if you can tie her and fucker in the ass till see cry and cum while you call her a fuck toy to end the journey with your milk all over her face plus her tears

Saw this exact thread a few weeks ago get the fuck out.

Good plan

I'd fuck her till she squealed like the pig bitch she is, filling her with cum till she has fat little piglets.

Using chubbies is the best. You can do anything you want to them because they feel they have to compensate to live up to skinny girls.

Also they love sucking dick which is the best

no protection needed

She looks like she is in her 30s

true

22 and bad genes...

Send her to miami, i'd fuck her till she screamed rape.

Another good plan

same guy from these posts btwwhere does she live?

post a picture of your cock in her mouth OP

same area as her school above

These are posted atleast 4 times a week. Post new pics faggot

Absolutely disgusting OP. You should be ashamed of yourself. What would your father say?

Hot damn, I would rather never fuck again for my whole life than stick my dick in that thing's gravity.

Been through Minnesota many a time as a trucker.
shes cute would defiantly love to see a collection of her.

bag on her head and finish?

Dam OP must be a fucking farm where you live to be sticking your dick in that . also same pics I see every other day how bout some new shit or fuck off

very happy to have her info so thanks

Post some new pics not the same ones I've already seen

lol

new one

These don't look like the same piggy wiggly

MODS

UNDERAGE.

it's her in the only position she's valuable

For the sake of the human race, never breed with her.

Nice trips but I would bust in her until 9 Lil piggy's came out of her . something about a slut makes me want to cream them to prove they sluts.
> when you see a grill with multiple kids of different dads
> one those Lil pricks mine

I'd ram this fat swines ass until it was raw then go straight into her breed hole. When I was ready to blow, i'd cum half in her pussy, then back into her ass and fill both her disgusting fuck orifices. Then through the hole in the paper bag, make her clean up my dick splattered with her sow fluids.

Moar OP