Any Sup Forumsros out there under 20 use this when the go to sleep?

Any Sup Forumsros out there under 20 use this when the go to sleep?
>Inb4 I'm 16
>Had an askin tumor that fucked up my lungs
>Just wanna relate to the others since I'm the only teen I know that uses one

When I was a kid I had an extremely prolonged case of severe pneumonia and had to be on a machine like that for a while; but that kind of story isn't what you're looking for.

Hey, it's something though tell me your story if you want idc also nice dubs

yeah. I had a friend who had to use one until he was 14. i believe he's 17 now. I had to use something like that for my chronic bronchitis, which turned into bronchiectasis. but ain't nobody got time fo' dat.

I don't really have much to tell because I was so young, I just don't remember most of it. I just remember being on something like that, coughing all the time, and shit sucking in general.

GF has a jaw issue that caused her to have sleep apnea and she required one until her jaw surgery last year.

Oh, well that sucks. Atleast you got rid of it finally

Oh, how'd you manage to get that in the first place? Are you still using your machine?

I had someone related to me who had a problem like that, either they got it fixed or not idk. How is she doing now after everything?

My fat 31 year old ass uses one. It's not so bad. I gained like 120lbs due to some trauma and loss over the last decade and it fucked me up. Anyway the machine made a huge difference and I'm down 40lbs in 6 months of using it due to the fact that sleep apnea (if that's your issue) causes you to get shitty sleep which makes it hard to do anything from exercising to thinking clearly.

Of I were you I wouldn't worry so much. It's a medical issue and any good friend or good woman would understand. Also fucking chick's as a teen they don't really sleep over or anything anyway so it's like whatever just use it at night. Don't skip nights or try and cope without it. It's necessary and I believe some have died not using it so when it comes to being embarrassed or dying the choice is pretty clear.

Yeah it's good that issues like that pass. I used to have to deal with ITP (unrelated), but my immune system grew out of it. That was the thing I hated the most about my childhood.

What about your tumor OP? How did you end up finding it, first symptoms, how did removal go, etc.?

I don't use one, but I wanted to say that you shouldn't get down on yourself about it. A lot of people use them and I'm sure that the vast majority of young people using them are embarrassed and keep it secret.

oldfag here married to a landwhale that has to use one every night on account of morbid obesity

no CPAP or nothing but even worse, these.

>inb4 fetish :'(

That's good you fought it immune wise, means that you still got some fight in ya. As for my tumor my parents said I was throwing up uncontrollably. I was rushed to the hospital and at first the misdiagnosed me several times but after an mri it came back as the tumor (Ewings Sarcoma I think is how you spell it). As for removing it, they didn't actually know what to do with it so I was heavily radiated on my right side and then they ended up cutting me up around under my arm to get it out. They said when they took it out it was just about as big as a softball

Assuming you wet the bed, do you have any other sleep issues or parasomnias?

I try not to cope with out it tried one night cause I was too tired to put it on. I felt like I died the next day without air. As for girls and things, I don't get any anyways so it doesn't affect me much. I'm not embarrassed as much just feel I can't connect with most cause of it ya know. But thanks for sharing your story

Yup.
It's bladder issues not just related to sleeping but worse at night. Normal breathing / sleep ... slightly deeper sleep but no abnormalities.

Oh, that might be the case of why most of my family members wear thiers then. Also should note I'm not big I'm actually really skinny compared to everyone else

Haha why would you need to connect over a sleeping device anyway? You're asleep. I mean I get it but there's nothing abnormal about a cpap machine. Your mode of thinking definitely changes as you get older. Either way if you felt like you were in the process of dying when you didn't use it you don't really have a choice. But again it's totally normal homie.

>size of a softball
That's pretty big for something that came out of a kid.

I wasn't able to deal with the pneumonia immune wise, I was on a lot of medicine for that. The ITP I mentioned was another medical issue I frequently dealt with when I was younger. Basically it's an auto-immune disorder where your body creates antigens against a type of cell called a thrombocyte (cell that does clotting for wounds). When the thrombocytes get tagged by the antigens they are essentially marked for death as leukocytes (basically the bodies roaming death squad) will then devour them. When the amount of thrombocytes in the body dips below a certain level you can't clot; it puts you at risk for internal hemorrhaging and high blood loss if you get injured. So needless to say it's scary, but I was lucky and had an acute case and my immune system grew out of it and I have not had a reccurance of it in over a decade.

One of my friends wasn't so lucky and had a family member that died due to it, so I'm still fairly well off.

>antigen
Meant to write antibody in every instance.

My mind probably will change. Thinking about it, I've never actually seen a kid ever use one or hear stories about it so I thought I might bring it up. I guess it made me feel so not so alone being the only kid that uses one. But yeah I was told I'll be stuck with it for the entirety of my life

you have kik CPAP boy?

Oh, I guess I didn't really know what you were talking about really till you described it, sorry. Either way sorry about your family member, at least you made it right?

Yeah get used to it then! Also you don't know what other kids go or have gone through so many probably feel the same about their weird issue. Even that one kid in this thread pisses the fuckin bed (no offense). I have a buddy that sleep walked as a kid. He'd walk into his parents room and stand at the foot of the bed. Sounds fucking terrifying lol. That's life bro.

Here go friend

You'll definitely be less self conscious about it as you get older. Most people are too focused on their own lives to pass heavy judgement on some trivial aspect of yours.

lol hey I piss my diaper not the bed! I've upgraded

That's fine. My friend had a hard time dealing with it but I was able to talk to him about it and that helped him a lot.

i use to do that shit

Lived in MN my whole childhood, so cold alot. and no, i dont. But activities such as smoking are completely out of the question.

Oldfag here too. I got one but use it around 2/7 nights, after red wine or something like that

i have to use one and i was recently diagnosed with narcolepsy. i feel you bro

That's good that you don't have any other sleep issues. Sometimes there is some weird shit people with sleep disorders do while sleeping.

Oh that sucks, at least you don't use yours anymore. And same goes for me on the smoking part

Is yours just cause of drinking? Or is there an underlying problem?

Sleep walking and standing at the foot of the bed. I have a cousin that did this. It's so fucking terrifying.

Oh why were you given one might I ask? Also narcolepsy? I've always wondered what it was like to have it. What's it like for you?

Due to spinal damage I have the reverse. Most of the time I can't piss! I've had to learn breathing and muscular control techniques to be able to pee.

I'm not sure whether I'd prefer the nappies some days when I'm busting for a piss and I've got to chill out and take deep breaths and find zen lol.

My parents were anti-vaxxers, so they never vaccinated me against polio. Now I have to use one of those to live.

diapers have been hard, my life revolves around them and it's not something you can easily share with friends / partners ... but I'm getting better about accepting it.

I'm glad I don't have to cath

i also have sleep apnea. that is why i have the cpap. i had surgery done to cut out all the extra tissue in my nose and throat. it helped but it is still present. the narcolepsy part is i reach rim sleep with in 3 min. i dont fall asleep randomly but when i am not engaged in someting im out instantly

Age?

story

Normie here, wtf is that?

Used one since I was 4, asthma caused me to cough so much it created ruptures in my lungs. Healed okaye but never been able to sleep w/o it. 18 btw

I-I'm so sorry user

GTFO

Op here, it's a Bipap machine

Oh, dang Luckily I don't have to do that but as for your narcolepsy problem, thankfully you can go to sleep faster right hehe

I started at 19, 23 now.

It helped me out alot. I was always tired and gained a fuckton of weight in High School. Once I got that I became active again and Im down about 60lbs anf have kept it off for over a year now.

I bring some snore/nasal strips with me when I go out if I don't plan at sleeping at home. I think it helps but idk.

Just know you aren;t alone and its not only the fat fucks who have to use a CPAP machine.

Good night and good luck!

yeah it fucked me over pretty hard in school

Dang, I started using mine little over a year ago. Tho I probably should've used it sooner but my parents were always putting it off for dumb reasons. It's cool to know that you're not far off from the age scale though

I wiah all of you faggots would just die already. Eat fuckin' SHIT.

Now that I can see being a problem. You do anything to combat your tiredness at all?

This happened a few times staying over my cousins when I was younger.

>we'd usually stay up late watching cartoons and go to bed at like 1am because that's cool as fuck when you're 8
>he'd always fall asleep way before me
>like an hour after he is asleep he'd stand up and walk out of the room we were in, then usually go into is his moms room
>no clue what he did in there because I was too spooked to follow
>then he'd come back into the room 10-15 minutes later and just stand and stare at me for like 3 minutes, mumble some incoherent shit, then get back in his bunk

The freakiest shit was shining a flashlight at him and being met with no reaction, just an expressionless stare. Fucking scared kid me shitless.

Fuxk you plz just kill urself FAggot Nigger

not much to do im 17 got another year of highschool. i have to go to the doctor soon and ill hopefully get some meds to help with it.

Nah, ur dad is gonna stick his gross dink up your butt, FAGGOT.

Oh, well I hope you do get your meds and hopefully enjoy and get the education you deserve truly