I feel really fucking worthless right now

i feel really fucking worthless right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0KMYzZu9aeV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice geetar, man.

play yourself a song on that geeetar

youve come to the right place

youre still alive faggot? just do it already

Play us a song on the geetar

Soooo you gonna tell us or u gonna keep sulkin

Good and so you should

tell you what
thanks
okay
i'm thinking tomorrow.
what do you want man?vocaroo.com/i/s0KMYzZu9aeV

You look like the supreme chancellor omg lol

i looked out my moms basement window today
i saw a boy and girl hug
made me cry all day long
i never hugged a girl
tonight i will kill myself on stream
come join me and we can cry together
we can send ehugs and say the furthest weve been with a girl
ill go first
i once handed a girl a paper in school 15 years ago
now you go

aww cmon bud tell ole' papa user what happened. I know you've been cryin

go start a feels thread or something play game listen to music get a job stop feeling useless by not being useless and more i start my first job to day if i can do it you can too

Then invest in yourself. Stuff some singles down your pants, shirt, socks, shoes, underwear. Cover yourself in honey stick bills all over body. You'll be cash in no time.

link to that stream btw? ive never gotten close to a girl, most ive gotten is a girl leading me on for a week. dont be sad, get glad

Stop making stupid treads fat autist

play some nirvana my friend.
by the way, don't let these people upset you.

You look young AF, user. Life can be shit, but years from now you'll look back on those young feels and laugh. I mean, unless something REALLY shitty has happened. I see you play guitar, so you'll eventually get more pussy than 99% of Sup Forums.

Welcome to life. Enjoy the ride while it last.

Bad idea, the spirit of Kurt Cobain might possess him

one time a girl was hugging a guy in the hallway in school, and she jumped up and wrapped her legs around him. he lost his balance and took a few steps to try and regain it right as i was walking by, and her butt touched me.

this was 9 years ago
i know
i see it
nothing happened specifically, just being alive and being completely alone forever.

>get a job
I love how you fucking imbeciles think this is part of the solution

I told you to get a gym membership my dude

You are talented, but we need to here voice, not the emotional power behind the strum of your greeter. Early seether bru

Just believe.

I know you're probably depressed as shit right now.
But seriously, shit picks itself up.
Next month it'll be a year since I've started losing weight.
70 pounds lost so far.
pick yourself up, and take on the fucking world.

i have had a job for years, that doesn't make me not worthless
thanks, that was funny. and the fucking ramen pocket lol, i'm going to start doing that.
sorry, boss of Sup Forums is here and i didn't know
nirvana makes me sad
i'm already fucking 25 and quickly declining in every way
i want off the ride

70lbs?? God damn dude, that's impressive as fuck.

dude, we're all alone, and then we die.

Yes.
I have ten more pounds to go until I'm considered "healthy weight"
and thiry four more until my goal.

Show me something more edgy than this please

Well, no one can stop you. But let me tell you this, if you give up now, u a weak ass bitch. And your momma didnt raise no bitch. So go ahead, take the bitch way out. Or... Prevail. "But how?" you ask. Memes. always memes. Also i want the link to that stream

but why the fuck do you want to kill yourself? fucking reply. small dick maybe? too fat? manlet? reply

nirvana makes me sad as fuck too.
but it let's me just wallow in my own blissful state.

Seether guy, good shit dude, lost 100lbs 4 years ago, became a butcher and bartender at 21, 27 now, di5ched a long term bitch who liked the money. Do what you think is awesome, stop giving a shit about weak things

25? Prime years are coming up. Late 20s/early 30s are cash as fuck. You're not an ugly dude, grow that beard out a little, maybe start working out. You'll feel better. Best of all, you're white. You have no idea how big a deal that is.

Hey, I remember you from the other day. All I can say is: hope I can still see you around here in the future.

Looks like someone's unemployed.

Yup I feel totally worthless daily and completely hopeless and unable to change anything. Music and drugs, make friends with them...or shed this mortal coil and find peace in oblivion forever

kill your self you dumb fag nigger.

Sadness is for poor people. Your life could be so much worse you can't even imagine

That's reserved for lesser, you have Internet, and enough mental capabilities to ask for help on some bullshit website. You have the answers

Dubs say end it fgt

Sup Forums is made up of mostly niggers and faggots, user, don't listen to them. You play an instrument, which shows that you at least have some ambition, probably a little talent too. It'll get better.

who said i didn't?
i did already sing

seether is too talented for me to sing, i'm pretty a horrible singer.
believe what?
congratulations man.
i've lived off memes for the last 5 years already
sure, i'm fat as fuck and i have a tiny dick and i've never even hugged a girl and i'm ugly as fuck and i'm balding, i have scoliosis and my joints are fucked. i have tmj. god really fucked me over, i can't grow a beard and i am balding.
if kurt killed himself, i have no reason to live. he was 27 when it happened, maybe i'll hold out for that. but maybe i'll just do it tomorrow idk

It'll get better OP hang in there, just have to ride out the storm

I've seen this stale pasta pic like three fucking times.

OP, just remember, even the holocaust was temporary.

Hang in there mate

Show the proof of gym membership, because it seems like nothing has changed in your attitude since the last time I saw you post on here.

Quit worrying about how long its been since a girl talked to you or some shit, worry about yourself. Accomplish any goals you have and enjoy your life. Everything will fall into place.

Seether guy, I meant I want to hear your words louder than your guitar

relax James.... That's how i feel everyday.
Welcome to my world.
Learn to stop caring.

cheer up dude, "the sixth sense" is my favorite movie and "sex ed" really wasn't that bad, either.

Femanon here,
cheer up mate. you look young, and full of life still. im not gonna lie, the lighting in your pic is shit and it makes you look terrible, but i can tell that you aren't a total weeboo basement retard loser, and I'd totally hang out with you. My advise is to get some decent rest (between 5-8 hours) and eat something healthy because that will supply your brain with proper nutrition and greatly improve your mood. I have severe depression and I totally changed my diet, and got some sun and it totally floored me how much better I felt. Watch some funny videos on youtube, call up your friends and go out, do some artwork, and enjoy life dude.

^^
You won't be happy once you have a relationship with a female. Mind games, questioning yourself, ten times the drought your in. Women make you think they are the end game. DON'T DO EET

>Femanon here

jesus man, what women are you chillin with? fuckin hell....

what caused your depression?

son, this ain't bait. I'm actually a chick just trying to give some decent advise to a bro whos down. I've been there, and I don't want others to feel that way, it's awful.

by telling him he looks like shit?

>women
>logic
lmao

I relate, but this isn't the place for sympathy OP. There is no love on the deep web

this is not the deep web you fucking imbecile

Ouch! What a cunt

you guys still falling for this shit?

Another femanon here. You're not bad looking OP. You probably just lack confidence. Like another poster pointed out, that guitar can mask some of that...

it's weeaboo you dumbass; and don't even think about responding to this post without tits.

fuck off op and go to /adv/ with you bullshit

Well I got to a really low place and finally got the courage to go see my Dr. and she suggested the diet change and did some blood work. My vitamin D levels were severely low, as well as calcium (because of the vit D) as well as a few others. I wasn't getting enough exercise and I was working too many hours in an intensive environment ( at the time I was a mechanical engineer for a brewery) So I guess all in all my nutritional imbalance, lack of exercise, stress from work, lack of relaxation, and issues in my personal life added up to me pretty much not wanting to live anymore. It was a total clusterfuck, but I got out of it and now I'm feeling great.

There is a web deep in your moms stretched out vagina that needs the dust knocked out of

I said the lighting looked like shit, but I can tell he is a good looking dude. Jesus people go easy on the bro, he's feeling down for fucks sake.

Not true. I play guitar, have long hair/tattoos, have been in bands, and generally still can't get laid. A lot of it is because of my fucked up bi polar personality that girls can't handle. Regardless of your looks, if you are fucked up inside and damaged, "normal" girls will stay far away

>the lighting makes you look terrible
>you look terrible

you literally said he looks terrible

That's just a total bitches way of complimenting a manic depressive lol

LMAO

You have a good voice user, and a good face too. Keep moving and the mood will move too. Do anything and keep pushing forward for it. Sup Forums is a good place because anons like us will always be here to remind you

Okay let me stop you right the fuck there.
There are millions of people with mental disorders that live quality lives and keep their issues in check. If you feel you are having a hard time personally with your mental state, see a fuckin doc mate. Get some meds, and get back to living your life. How are you going to try and love somebody else when you don't love yourself? Work on your guitar playing, perhaps try some other string instruments, and see if you enjoy other things. Talk to someone close to you about the way you are feeling and see if they have any advise for you. Your friends know you best, so see if they think you could use some help, of if it's all just in your head and you just need some confidence.

How tf do u know what his voice sounds like?

Read the thread lil dummy

Im jebus. Don't question this, shhhh

>buzzwords

Well done, you've accomplished our own request.

I'm neither nigger or faggot...I must be in the wrong place

When I was suicidal what helped me was to think I can always kill myself later but I can't un-kill myself. I'm healthy and young why not stick around a few years and get stoned watch some tv and chill out. I would have missed out on some of my favorite tv shows, books, movies and video games. If you're too much of a pussy or a social retard or the rare double whammy like myself you can't expect, the nice house, lots of money, full filling job, or a relationship with someone. You expect too much and are just setting yourself up for disappointment.

best bet get off 4 chan. play some games or cook some food get your head right dude. these faggots are all faggots; come here and laugh not sulk with assholes.

Don't do it buddy. The world is so beautiful and there is so much to live for. Right now it's a rough patch but i promise you'll be fine. Everthing gets better with time. Just give it time.

Ye just go with the flow. Do what you got. Don't forget to never give up

truth. stay up buddy.

The only advise that the people who are closest to me can give is, "don't be so weird and disconnected". I've never been able to connect to another human being on a deep non-superficial level. It's this deep distrust of people bc I feel like they all have ulterior motives and just wanna use me for their own gain and cut my throat when I have nothing left to give. Sadness and hate that no amount of $ or medication can fix. But I'm resigned to it, and am not looking for sympathy

Op don't do it I understand how you feel but life really does get better.

honestly you're a pretty good vocalist

Seconded

Third

Didn't you say you were going to kill yourself a while back.

Jesus fuck. Ive seen you in 3 threads. Get the fuck out fucker. Youre just fishing for compliments that you dont deserve.

>not looking for sympathy
>makes 1 thread a day with this shit
Really m8?

I demand moar music

Samefag pleb

No they don't. I really feel for OP and am in his exact position but lets be honest here, things DON'T get better. They either stay the same or get worse...unfortunately

Learn to do what you can with what you have

I'm not OP you fucktard

You look fking worthless what do you even do with your life? Legitimate question please respond.

I've been living with depression all my life and am in the same position as op as well but things are getting better for me I have recently started new therapy and shit and my moods been getting gradually better I still need a lot of work but I am making improve meant so I would say that there still is some hope.

in a doctorate program, employed