Airgun thread?

Airgun thread?

>this nigger kept shitting on our porch.
>dat centerpoint scope tho
>inb4 get a real gun

Nice bro. I have both real and air guns. I love hunting small animals and lizards with my pellet gun. Never got a coon tho. Good kill OP

shameless self bump

it's so nice not having to worry about making noise and having neighbors call cops. We have bunnies that eat out bushes and other plants. These things are great for pest control.

Yup. I get rabbits all the time for eating my garden and shitting my my yard. What's the FPS on that thing? Looks like a nice rifle. Can't see the entry wound from that pic. Headshot?

What caliber airgun do you prefer?

Out here in the sticks we don't have to worry about noise. stick some tannerite out with some bird seed and when they're eating it send them sky high

It's a pretty cheap Gamo Silent Cat. $110 at walmart but does a good job. 1200fps with PBA platinum pellets but the Crossman premiere HP are the best and my chronograph says I get around 800-900 fps which is a decent amount of force.

you have a chronograph?
sick
also, i had the whisper, pretty gud. it shot through 2 potatoes end to end

I have just a red ryder .177 caibur. Only shoots 300fps but good enough for small rodents. Under $20 at walmart
Nice. I'd like to upgrade to something like that. I prefer iron sights tho, kind of skeptical about Walmart quality scopes

Cost 94 on amazon! worth a try even if you return it because nobody really needs one unless they are that type of person that needs one. The whisper looked fantastic. Almost got the whisper fusion pro
The best part about the Silent Cat is it has fiber optic sights tightly mounted already out of the box. Very sturdy and doesn't move from the reverse recoil shock yet very easy to remove.

Crossman Shockwave in .22, it's decent.

i actually bought it for like,80 or so from walmart when some shooting happened last year.
traded it to my then gf's dad for his m44 nugget.
one hell of a deal if i say so myself.

dat filename. Nice boots. stock scope?
Hell of a deal!

Thanks, and yup, stock as it can get. Center Point if i'm not mistaken.

Pretty classy as far as bb guns go. Good kill.

This wasn't a headshot but I dispatched him humanely after he fell out of the tree.thanks m8

ITT: faggot manchildren who prey on defenseless creatures with air rifles.

Don't cut yourself on those edges

>being edgy
Says the guy who thinks he's God because he can snipe a coon out of a tree with a airgun.

Do you have anything to contribute to this thread?
...no?
There's the door!

Nope just stopped by to let you know how fucking gay and retarded you are.

manchild getting mad a PEST was killed.
I shot two raccoons yesterday with my AR and ballistic tipped ammo so i knew it'd be dead. does that trigger you,user?

how nice