Fluffy 4 life

Fluffy 4 life.

To take the time and effort to draw let alone read these things show that some people have problems and should be committed to a hospital or executed
I know, I know
>Ugh...ugh..pussy!
>It relaxes me
>It's funny
Thats the problem right there. Daddy didn't beat his kid enough or a little too much.

wheres number 5?

Found the triggered brony

it amazes me that these faggots always come out of the woodwork. like kill yourself already.

also MOAR!!!!

thank you

I don't understand why fuckers like you come into these threads just to point that out, do you find satisfaction in that or something? because either way you get ignored or shit on, but I'm genuinely curious

its like they enjoy thrying to be a buzz kil almost as much as we enjoy venting our anger vicariously through these drawings.

Theres honestly no point to their reasons anyway since no one gives a shit, but I agree with you.

Think of it this way. Is there any harm in drawings and hating these tiny shitrats that decrease the overall quality of the fauna on earth, which by the way, are fictional?

Exactly, their just drawings of fictional creatures being abused and tormented due to their nature. I could see how this could lead to someone believing it could lead to real life animal abuse, and I don't know about most people, but I know for one thing, Im not gonna go out and start tormenting innocent animals.

It represents a psychological interest in dominating some aspect of a weaker creature's existence. That being said, since its fiction, and cannot manifest itself physically... I argue its no more harmful than video games.

It's LITERALLY cartoon violence. It will exist in one form or another. This form just happens to be mildly entertaining.

Furthermore, why should you give a shit what happens to a fictional species that was created for us all to hate? Half-retarded frail little Geoffreys invading your back yard. I'm supposed to elieve that you wouldn't stomp that fucker the second he shits on your deck and then demands for a "Speshul Fwen" and some "Sketties" and additions to his "Hewd"?

Yeah of course, and like you said, its a great way to vent anger. I started enjoying these threads more and more after being at a shitty job for a long time.

Maybe for you, but I think that these creatures represent the worst of humans, as I'm sure many of you have heard. And it's satisfying when those sins get punished, slowly and creatively.

is the first part of this one a dream?

I dont believe so . Your thinking of this one

The worst of humans?

You mean children? They act like children. Some more "bratty" than others. The need to psychologically dominate children often manifests itself as pedophilia. I would probably try to distance myself from associating them with human beings if it's to feed your ego.

I see the parallels you draw, but like I said; this fills some unmet psychological need for everyone who enjoys it. A form of... Therapy if you will. The basis for which is "control."

no was wondering because the fluffy was whining that his friends didn't show up. was it two separate birthdays?

Post the rest

I believe so.

Or a different artist all together

ok awesome thanks!

Yes. If you look closely you can see the little thought clouds coming from Duffy in the panel that says, "Wuv mummah! Wuv mummah Wuv Mummah," indicating that he was, in fact, dreaming of his birthday.

My last forfor the night.

Then again, that's just what I'm speculating.

Why don't their balls rot off from being constricted for so long