Hey anons i got these little bastards in my house can any user with experience with these twats tell me how to kill the...

Hey anons i got these little bastards in my house can any user with experience with these twats tell me how to kill the little cunts?

Professionally

burn down your house.

I'm to the point i'm about to. Just to show those bastards not to fuck with me.

all over your house? need to tent the house prob. just the bed? cover it in a plastic sheet that zips closed and get diatomaceous earth, worked on a bed a got out a storage.

Move use heat treatments or freeze for atleast 6+ months only way to 100% get rid of them

bag up all clothes and bedding and run through the dryer on hot. Go buy some termador and a pump sprayer and spray bed frame and everything around. Get a new mattress and don't let the bugs in the same way they came in the first place.

Professionally. Also, try diatomaceous earth. Food grade, not the pool kind.

I have been thinking about the heat treatment but anyone around here who will do it wants a grand. just to heat the damn house to 200f thinking about getting one of them jet heaters and firing it up in the house.

they came in by the kids friends never allowing them little shits over anymore,. but thanks for the advice user.

Heat
Your home to 130F for 20 minutes.

Going to give you a warning man Treat this shit right I've had em for about 5 months and had 4 professional treatments 1 heat treat and 3 chemical to finally get rid of the bastards and I'm not 100% sure there gone completely. Don't fuck around legit kill these bastards.

Get a steamer and steam your bed then use raid to finish the job

also use some deltamethrin dust in cracks and crevices, this is what a professional would use and charge you big bucks

either professionally, or lock up all your clothing in some heated storage, after washing the clothing of course. Check the framing of all your furniture, all the seams on couches and beds, and shine lights on every corner in your home. For immediate effects, kill hives with a spray bottle filled with rubbing alcohol. It will do good as a killer and repellent. I had them for half a year, on and off, because I was a poor fuck who couldn't afford exterminators. My heart is with anyone who finds these fuckers in their homes. Also, look into Diatomaceous earth, it's a crumbly powder that essentially murders them, in masses as it essentially dries them out like salt on slugs. Hang in there man.

There is a special place in hell for these little bastards

smoke meth and they'll be in your skin instead

Diatomaceous earth. It's quick and easy, and most importantly, cheap. Sprinkle it around problem areas

After a point, it has less of a physical pain, and more of a mental pain to it. I couldn't go to sleep knowing these fuckers were climbing on my body. If I ever see one again, I feel like I would be incredibly paranoid to do anything near my house for days

This, we did this in my house and the little faggots were gone within days.

Diatomaceous Earth... dries em out and actually cuts them up. Basically razor sharp to them and cuts into their joints.

Heat kills them. Turn your heater on full blast for the whole house. Better that way so you kill them in all rooms. Theres also a spray you can by on Amazon. It only works for what you spray it on and nothing else. Heat up your house.

The problem with this shit is where they've begun hiding. If it's in some random room, sure, spray away, but your bedroom would be a nightmare, since these things tend to hide in bed-frames and in bed seams. I just shuddered at the thought of an infestation again.

Same way. Even seeing these breads get me paranoid

unless your house is an oven, it really won't do shit. I would throw clothing in my dryer twice in a row and have them survive. They suck balls.

Spray everything and you'll be fine

thanks for the info maybe one day when its super hot out i'll turn off the ac and use heaters in the house.

I have had them way to long as well. everything i do seems to dent them a little but then the bastards come back full force. I want to set up a tactical mission to get rid of them once and for all.

Thanks for the info bro and the words of encouragement.

Hell yeah there is. every time i find one of those little bastards i make sure to torture it as it has me.

We own a former Jewish home.

OP, I worked at the holiday Inn for awhile as a guard, this guy is the only sure way these days. There immune to most things, google diatomaceous earth and bedbugs for instructions

i had a bedbug infestation once. I used to trap them and put them in little baggies, then when I went somewhere... say, a restaurant or store, and I got really bad service, I'd set them free in the store

Yeah, the only issue is your routine outside of home if this is the approach you take. They can ride around with you for hours. I once had these things climb onto my jacket, and it wasn't until later in the day that I noticed one climbed off me and was headed for some random bag on the train I was on. Be considerate and double dry clothing and shower right before you leave, don't take chances with spreading them

2 options:

a) Professional pest control

b) a month of spreading diatomaceous earth into every crack/crevice around infestation site (which is your entire house) and vacuuming it up after 3 days, steam cleaning your bed frame and other furniture every week, and wrapping your mattress, clothes, curtains, and other fabrics into black garbage bags and letting them sit under the sun for 3-4 hours.

You can't. Learn to peacefully co-exist.

did you try kindness?

Right on man i keep hearing about it so i think i'm going to buy some off amazon a big ass 5 pound bag.

lulz

nope sadly i'm allergic so i cannot coexist with them. they made it personal by giving me a blowjob without consent. my dick never itched so bad. got a damn std from a bed bug.

burn the house, fabric softener helps, my roommate has this shit in his room, and his cat has it now too, i stay the fuck away from them and put shirts and fabric softener to block the crack under my door..

de doesnt work, i tried it 4 times

they're pretty much harmless, but the psychological aspect is what get you

After living in a rented apartment that had an infestation for a few months, I'm now paranoid about buying anything used or sitting in public seating that they may find comfortable

They're actually incredibly heat resistant and that may not be hot enough

they hide in the windows

this

it works for just about any insect

I put that shit EVERYWHERE

Seen most of the things I would've suggested already posted here, but just stopping by to say goddamn user I'm so sorry for you. These vermin take fucking MONTHS to get rid of. Had these in an apartment of mine a while back and it was a nightmare. I was basically paying rent every month just to sleep in my car and lock away all my clothes and belongings. Honestly one of the worst experiences of my life.

Good luck OP.

Thanks for the support user.

Diatamous earth vinegar 98 percent alcohol temp killing. Has to be over 120 degrees hair dryer and steam seal beds with 45 dollar sealed bedbug cover only one that truly works and permethrin spray as well as this expensive shit from Walmart works but alot of bedbugs are permethrin resistant and may have to and may have to use pyrethrin

bedbugs, exterminator, gonna cost minimum 300$

you can get specific shit to kill them in spray cans at walmart, suggest trailing doorlines and crevices, theyre attracted to heat and carbon dioxide.

it's a bed bug
you need to super heat your place. like, 120 degrees for a few hours

DDT from black market.

Chemicals wont do much.

Make your bed an island (get rid of headboard etc) get plastic to drape over bed towards ground but not touching ground so any bugs would have to crawl all the way down and around to get up to bed. Under bed make a CO2 trap with yeast (look it up online), its what the bugs are attracted to. That and dark anyways. Clean out and refill CO2 trap as needed. The bugs will think thats a human and they wont be able to reach you. They can live up to 6 months but that is best case scenario for them if they aren't actively using their metabolism to try to reach you. Only sleep in that bed don't sleep on the couch. If you are lucky you'll be fully rid of them in a couple months time on the cheap. Oh hypoallergenic pillows and blankets that have the bed bug symbol on them.

Oh also this is all if you are too poor/cheap to heat the place. Heat is the only thing that 100% works.

As someone who killed these things for a job, call a pro, you aren't legally allowed to buy the right stuff unless you're USDA certified

and the home remedies are shit

>Also stop picking up furniture from the side of the road moron

burn house down, collect insurance. this is the only way. everything else is a lie.

Yea, if you see someone with like their entire house's furniture on the curb...Well there's a reason.

diatomaceous earth all over the house (especially bedroom), wash blankets and pillows in hot water, bag clean clothes and linens.