ITT We share biggest thing we hate about about our best friends

ITT We share biggest thing we hate about about our best friends.

That they don't exist.

They dont exist

MOTHER FUCKER

My best friend didnt believe me when my brother confessd to me that his friend fucked his gf. stupid cuck

They don't exist

We can both be friendless together, user, it's not a contest.

I have 3 best friends.

The first one is a heroin addict who isn't long for this world.

The second is drifting away from me because he has a job and i have a job, now he has a girl he really likes and he's probably gonna get married.

The third isn't talking to me anymore because i didn't take his side when his girlfriend left him for being a lazy piece of shit and he choked her and threw her around.

They don't consider me their friend

He puts his highschool relationship over everything else. Hes a fucking junior for crying outloud

My best friend is a HS dropout and I'm scared he'll never do anything with his life

Another good friend is a terrible compulsive liar and I can't believe anything that comes out of his mouth

I have three, maybe 4 best friends

Only two I have any kind of problem with. And Ironically one of those two is who I would consider my very best friend but it comes with the territory of knowing someone so long.

Very Best Friend:

>narcissist

Other Best friend:

>Narcissist
>Literal Psychopath
>Tries to speak for me

But they obviously don't bother me enough to not have them as friends. I don't know about you guys but I am not afraid to drop even best friends if they push me too far. Literally no sweat off of my back.

They decide whether or not they are teasing me based on my reaction, response.

No reciprocity. I visit. He never visits. I help. He never helps. Etc. But only friend I have. Lonely old fag.

You have the most cliche bestfriends ever.

a relationship like that will eventually do down in flames

what has made you drop friends entirely?

My friend havent been able to get over the deaths of one of our friends

Like me, he decided to stop striving for something better and is content with just living day to day. Now I have nothing to compete with.

I'm from a wealthy white area, what can you expect

they are still together, been almost 4 years now. I call him a cuck for fun to this day.

>Calls everyone he dates love
>Tries to get all philosophical with me
>Thinks everyone who talks to him is hitting on him
Love the guy, has great confidence, but he needs to shut the fuck up sometimes and listen to what he says

I had a really bad relationship with a girl and my friend called me a cuck one day. I proceeded to rethink my life and get the fuck away from her

matt?

One that it's a cuck that let's his gf boss him. Now he got her pregnant, so now I hardly see him.

Other that it's a fucking sperg that got wrong opinions about everything. It's like Erik Cartman (racist, mysoginist, etc), but can't give good reasons to justify his way of thinking. All my acquaintances hate him.

The last one is another sperg that tries to act nice to everyone, but in the inside is a perv that I now has any kind of threesomes with his gf. But now that I think about it, it's no reason to hate him.

My best friend is an archeologist who wants to live on a boat. We talk about philosophy and music.

Number two is an obese aspergers with yarn and floppy hat. We talk about raisin design and philanthropy.

I live in a rock thrown into space a long time ago by thor.

Where am I

steve?

Sorry bro, This is Eric
But if you call people you date, love, please realize it sounds stupid

Hah

Uranus?

damn both of you missed.

damn son, i'd go with friend no.2

Mat?

phillip?

what state?

eduardo?

WI

negative.

right on

Kind of a long story.

When I was 16 my friend invited me to stay with him because we were both applying for the same job in his town. We were sure we were both going to get it because it was a crew job with multiple openings. When I got it and he didn't I think that was the beginning of his triggering. He seemed down. I asked him if it was cool with him that I still live here and work when he didn't get it. He said yes. I took his word for it because as far as I'm concerned yes means yes and if you don't mean it don't say it. Luckily that night someone dropped from the job and my friend got it.

Anyways. It's always kind of hard living in such close proximity to someone and also working with them but it was only for 2 months or so. He began to get more and more agitated as days went by. I used to be kind of a massive bitch and a push over but this series of events changed that. He would constantly insult me. He even told me that after this entire job was over he no longer wanted to be friends. I didn't take it seriously because I thought he was just having a bad day.

Sorry I'm jumping all over the place but after the entire job was over and after a long series of fights including actual fist fights over the course of my time there and also having to put up with his disgusting annoying family I thought he had finally settled down. Even visiting me in my home a town over. But then only a week later he sent me a message over steam. A rant if you will where he described how much he hated me and how he wanted me to pretend like I never met him. Like I said earlier he shouldn't say anything if he didn't mean it. I did pretend I never met him. I cut off all of my contacts with him and it was honestly a relief. He was a major dick.

Fast forward a couple of months, still friends with his cousin. His cousin tells me that he didn't mean what he said and he wanted to chill out again. I said no and I keep saying no to this day.

Close enough

I generally do, but i never see him.

I've been reduced to hanging out with 3 different women, what have i done to deserve this?

He's sleeping with the girl i love

fucking nice to another fucker graduate from beta status. good job user.

>no take backsies

Your friend sounds like he might be gay honestly

good for you, user.If someone told me that they wanted nothing to do with me i'd do the same

this

I find it more difficult getting new friends than getting a gf. When you have a gf, you can think of ways to tolerate certain traits that she may have. For example, she's stupid but pretty, she's a sperg but intelligent, etc. But if you want a new friend, you have to share the same interests, and there's no way to ignore certain things. For example, I always find guys that like the same music/vidyas as me, but end up being jerks/liers, etc. I'm just stuck with my stupid friends since 2000+.

this girl you love, does she know you exist?

Don't know if I can call them my best friends anymore but I've got no other friends

I moved from my old town which is like an hour ride from where I live now, not close but not a big deal. They do things together every day without telling me, they're going on holiday together with other friends and didn't bother to ask me if I wanted to come too. We still talk regularly and we see each other like every 3 to 6 months but I'm thinking of breaking it, I kind of feel if I wasn't trying to keep in touch we wouldn't talk to each other anymore

Funny thing is. I still get information from his cousin about him once and a while. He literally is gay now.

ahahahaha

The fact that he's always so fucking depressing.
It's always anxiety attack this or panic attack that and it gets to the point where they literally o beg for my attention.