The NT season is almost over, so is time to decide which is the shittiest team of all

The NT season is almost over, so is time to decide which is the shittiest team of all.

strawpoll.me/10659113

Bumpo

England lost to part time dentists and filmmakers

Is this even a question?
Englel of course

wow, losing (in penalties) against a team who barely left their side of the camp for 120 mins

>his
This makes me cringe texasbro.

mexican pu70s and englels where the shittiest NT this year. top bantz and MEMEs where had for both

/thread

voted mexico because I was sure everyone was going with England
they deserve some votes

That shit is not true. Stop daydreaming negro

It's either us or Mexico

Netherlands lost to Iceland twice lads

le pass to the goalie, then to the defense, then back to the goalie until penalties team

Mexico for sure, that was one of the worst performances in a while

England of course

>a world cup finalist who made it to seven finals in the past 20 years who didn't even lose the finals in regular time is up there with teams eliminated in group stages

stop trying to force this meme you fucking cuck.

literally the only team better than Argentina since 2003 is Germany and Spain for brief stints

el Americ4N0

ha

The correct answer is Mexico, who embarrassed themselves more in one game than England has all tournament. England's national team seems habitually awful and it's honestly not that surprising. They're way more fun to mock, though.

and even then we didn't lost to englel

and Italy, Chile, Brazil, Uruguay, Greece and probably some other teams who actuallly won a title

>Argentina
I don't get why Argentina is here. Yes Messi choked yet again, but they reached the final, stampeding over the US on their way there, and only lost at penalties.

>Croatia
Lost to Portugal, widely considered as a meme team on Sup Forums but has actually solid defense and just terrible offense. Croatia went close to winning and Portugal might be a finalist even though they get easy match ups. Nothing to be ashamed of really.

>Belgium
Meme team that somehow reached the quarter, actually playing a fine game against Hungary, they just choke massively when the opponent is leading... Pretty lame considering they've got world class players

>Mexico
They indeed got humiliated but who considered them as a strong team in the first place?

>Brazil
Were shit at WC 2014, guess what they're still shit. They really need a new generation of players.

>Uruguay
See above, no Suarez didn't help

>Netherlands
Obviously didn't see them play. They probably play poorly considering they gave Iceland a qualifying spot. At least they didn't get to be humiliated publicly.

>England
no comment needed. Truly the worst here

STOP IT, STOP IT RIGHT NOW

What can you expect from someone who calls football "soccer"

I think Netherlands because they are not even playing Euro, and lose to fucking Turkey and Iceland. But we're all gonna remember England's humiliation.

is this even a question? all the other teams lost to professional players, only one team got fucked by part-time professionals

He only made the thread to add Argentina in there

>muh friendlies
England tier delusion desu

>They indeed got humiliated but who considered them as a strong team in the first place?

all the latino commentators where parroting on how mexico had the easiest chance on taking the copa, combine that with all the mexicans believing that there manager was some genius for trying new things and going undefeated for 20 something games. during the chile game, mexico showed no heart after being down 2 - 0 before halftime and as the goals kept raking in the commentators started damage controlling so fucking hard. we got BTFO and exposed for how shitty we are.

dont worry, no one has voted for Argentina, so it looks like Sup Forums still has a lot of respect for you.

>where
its were you stupid fuck this is why eu fags call americans retards

Well, here in this country we have no respect for ourselves, so it's hard to tell ;_;

enjoy your cup

>caring about grammer on Sup Forums of all places

kill you are self my man

How does getting eliminated by a lucky Portugal goal after they parked the bus for 117 minutes count as shame?

This was the best performance after 8 years.

voted for Netherlands

we are shit

everyone here felt bad for winning the cup after Messi ragequitted. I dont even bother to celebrate anymore. Hope Argentina makes an embarrasing performance in the olympics, so el Tata finally quits.

Our fall from grace was in 2014 right after Hiddink got appointed and we lost to Czech Republic and Iceland. If you wanted to laugh at us, you should have done it then, not 2 years later.

Anyway, for me it's Belgium. They literally got gifted a once in a lifetime generation of good players and they lost to fucking Wales with it

Nag, we don't respect Argentina after their chokes, it's just that England was so fucking terrible that we're all shitting on them

jesus christ you are fucking stupid, can you even put a complete sentence together you hick

well south american cup is a joke, so losing it is not a biggie

lol stay mad my man :^)

this poll really shows the ABE nature of this board

Ok, we sucked against wales, but let's be honest, it was clear from the start that we'd never win the euros.

a joke? im sure that your national team cant even defeat bolivia...

he is kinda right though, if you are able to write correct grammar, why the fuck wouldn't you?

>DAT
>FUCKING
>FLAG

I cant even point out in a map where the fuck is your country.

>Netherlands NT went to shit after No era
>We went to shit too

Feels ok desu

then you don't even know our players

How so? Everyone is voting for England.

A FUCKING DENTIST vs PU70

Which meme is the dankest la?

>Anything but England

thats the point you frenchbro

well i never assumed your education to be any good, so no surprises here senpai :^)

a fucking dentist.
Atleast the team that BTFO'd us won it all and didnt lose 5-2 afterwards.

literally peru could be in the Euro finals this year, that's how fucking absymal that cup is.

Iceland in the quarters and Portugal in the semi's, wales?? what a fucking joke.

>But everyone is voting FOR England

That's his point.

Because im on my phone and couldn't care less. Besides he got mad over some spelling mistake caused by my phone.

feels bad

i know some players but i remember your team in WC 2006 was great... now is shit i think, back then was serbia and montenegro tho

>4 points

ah right i forgot some people actually use auto correct

> Radomemevic
> Nastikekis

Stop this meme is killing me haaaaaa!!!!!

England lost to a team even us managed to rape.

Too many fucking meemers up in here. The actual answer should be Neverlands because they didn't even make the Euros.

not claiming our team is good, but they would beat bolivia, contrary to what uruguay is claiming

this was your best chance EVER at a trophy. i'm so sorry belgium bro :/ wales barely even attacked. Counters are a mess, i hate them.

yeah that was a dick move, losers are supposed to shut up, not to try to attention whore to get more attention than the winner, don't feel sad

What's Croatia even doing in there?
They have really just one disappointing game

the only teams which could disappoint me out of these 8 are argentina and the netherlands, becaus i would never expect anything but failure from the other ones

that serbia-montenegro had the best defense in Europe and allowed ONE GOAL in qualifying to Germany 2006

then they ate 6 goals in one match at the world cup.

>europe

so when you are out of arguments you start claiming people are meming?

way to be a 9gagger.

Mexico, they got annihilated.

If englel lost by more goals to Iceland then I'd consider them but they didn't.

Neverlands obviously.

>came behind Kek Republic and Turkey in qualifying, neither of whom made it out the groups in the Euros, as well as losing home and away to Iceland

Haha i forgot the six goal, but in that time was a good team now is terrible

bu..bu..but sempai, your team is bad,

Reminder Argentina has never beaten a good team in ko stages in the last three years.

Tied with the Dutch, cokelombians, chile twice, and lost to the Germans.

Teams beat: Switzerland, Belgium, Paraguay, Venezuela, USA.

1 England
literally the laughing stock of the world
got eliminated by part-timers from a country that is 26 times smaller than London

2. Brazil
terrible, just terrible
a country so rich in history with millions of talented kids doesn't even get out of group stages, no matter if you used subs or not, there is no excuse. And 7-1 is still awful.

3. Belgium
golden generation in the easiest European championship draw imaginable. You couldn't ask for a more free ride to the finals. The stars aligned for you to have a shot at your trophy, and you fucked up.

the rest don't really matter
Netherlands is okay in my book, qualifiers were bad but i'm sure they learned from it and will make the world cup

Mexico is fine as well, because even if they got blown the fuck out like the dirty shitters they are, it's still CONCACAF in qualifying so it's guaranteed to make the world cup. You don't have to play Chile against for probably another 10 years

Argentina: losing finals sucks but you're still making finals, no other team there can say that.

Croatia: one bad game.. with argentina i dont even know why they are in that pic.

Uruguay: clearly didn't care about the tournament so whatever. Although if you could put a picture of Cavani up there I would choose him as #1 failure. That man is just absolute garbage.

/thread

maybe, still doesn't change the fact SA cup is a joke :^)

>Colombia is good but Belgium isn't

netherlands were objectively worse than england

you're deluded beyond rationality if you disagree

>>England
>no comment needed. Truly the worst here

>Birtish delusion makes them believe everyone else is deluded.

shitpost when you win the euros, otherwise i wouldnt recommend it

7-0

you're delusional m8, at least they watched the worst tournament in history comfortably from home. You got to embarrass yourself in front of hundreds of millions of people.

>england: win all qualifying games, beat semi finalists wales and then lose narrowly to iceland on neutral ground
>netherlands: lose to iceland twice (including at home) and fail to qualify

Still more white than Poortugal.

at least we qualified that year, from the strongest region who held the top 4 places.

you on the other hand...

A
FUCKING
DENT12T

no era still hurts more than losing in a meme cup

Englad is still shit tho.
Brazil too so fuck off

>dat damage control

wew lad

The chilean boyz took the bait

I think England's performance combined with Brexit, the subsequent shitstorm on here, Wales doing so well, and the media reaction has been the funniest thing since BRA71L

Truly embarrassing to be a Britbong right now tbqh

>Uruguay
>consider its NT shit
>having some kind of expectation in it

You're just not getting it dude.

>Argentina
You wish

>Brexit
>embarrassing

That makes em the true European Champions to be honest lad.

Brexit softened the blow

All those votes for England are literally bantz. For history purposes, Brazil getting eliminated by Peru was pretty hard to watch. It was a serious reality check.

No so much the result of Brexit itself, but the political and social calamity that has resulted is more to what I was referring

> North ireland
> Ireland
> Ucranie
> Romania
> Iceland
> Hungary
> Albania
> Slovakia
> Serbia (incert kebab here)
> Russia

Damn son!!!!