Sage

1 more , ok

did you even watch the video?
what a retard

ok ok 1 more

kk 1 more

The summer is hot in here

k 1 more k

It's june 30th, ofc it's summer time you fucking retard???

agian

He's gone full damage control

any youtubers still creating quality content or is everyone focused on this fuckin g lame ass faggot drama circlejerk, oh my fucking GOD i dont fucking care about any of these people's lives and their petty fucking beefs CAN YOU FAGGOT YOUTUBERS GO BACK TO WHAT U WERE DOING BEFORE THIS FAGGOTRY PLZ THANKS

thank god for dunkey

ok, if singles keem-super-star is innocent

GOD DAMNIT HE'S FUCKING BACK ALREADY? I should've fucking known.

>It's june 30th, ofc it's summer time you fucking retard???
b8 right?

I love drama, what I hate about it is that they don't base their accusations and defenses on facts, but on subs instead.

I liked keemstar's video tho.

Just watch the fucking video, leafy and greddit are both hypocrites and liers and he proofs it.

what part of that is bait??? look at the calendar dude, it's 30th june, do you live in other timezone or what?!?!

nice get lol XD (it's my own comment double lol XD)

>I thought it was over.
>It's never over.
I WANT TO GET OFF MR. KEEM'S WILD RIDE

>look at the calendar dude, it's 30th june, do you live in other timezone or what?!?!
ok first of all, living in a different time zone wouldn't affect what season you're in.
secondly, the guy who said "summer sure is hot in here" wasn't being literal. he was implying you're a summerfag (an underage user who only posts during summer because he is preoccupied with school otherwise) and I think you know that.
don't play stupid.

>nice get lol XD (it's my own comment double lol XD)
OK, really? You're not even trying anymore. Learn the art of subtlety.

no dude im at summer school right now, lol typing from computer class XD

oh, i wasn't lying it's my actual comment

LEAVE DADDY KEEM ALONE

>ok first of all, living in a different time zone wouldn't affect what season you're in.
NOT DIRECTLY BUT IM AUSTRALIAN AHHAHAHAHAH DERINK MY PISS

Fucking tin cup

best video ever 10/10

I wonder how greddit, pyrofurrycal and leafyisbully will respond

F-
In order to effectively provoke a hostile reaction from Sup Forums's users, one should first lead them to believe that what you say and do are your real, authentic thoughts and beliefs, and not just a front you put up on the spot to make them angry. If you make it too obvious you're trying to piss them off, no one will care enough to respond with the exception of a few people (like me) who are only trying to help you become better at shitposting.
Trust me, effective shitposting takes real mental effort but once you've gained enough experience, you'll be garnering huge amounts of angry replies in no time! All it takes is a little thought beforehand.

stfu and watch the video you piece of nigger

Well, i watched the shit. I've got to say I'm not impressed. Between the bottom feeder points he gathered and the fact that he was attacking the foundation of the other channel he seems like a roman shield on a grenade. Maybe it would've been an effective guard a few time periods ago but, it just didn't cut it.

What exactly you found unconvincing about the video?

Other than the few times where he defends himself by saying "I admit I was an asshole but I was angry" doesn't mean he's innocent BUT, in my opinion, people have the right to be assholes, leafy is an asshole and I don't care, gradeAunderA is an asshole and I don't care, why would you care about Keem being a jerk when he said stuff like:
>I want those reporters dead
>I can't wait to report your death TotalBiscuit
>I hope your kill yourself
>Alex is a supid nigger

I'm actually Australian though and that's why it's fucking winter here cunt.
>inb4 leleltrolld

>Keemstar accuses Grade of having no evidence for pedophile allegations
>excludes evidence given in Grade's video from his own video

k

He talked about it, he just didn't upload the chick undressing.
It wasn't his stream, he had no control over what that chick wanted to do.

>Just watch the fucking video, leafy and greddit are both hypocrites and liers and he proofs it.

>reminder that Keemy boy's fans are 12

>disclosing other people's private info against their will

>saying he never does that, but then does it

>play the victim card whenever he can like a child

>going "away" to get pity then coming back, doing this 5 times in a month

>etc

The list is endless.

He asked her to do it. He didn't shut her down when she did it.

Besides, Keem has been touching a much younger girl recently, keep up, faggot.

youtu.be/G2SRA4JL5dA

In case you didn't know.

The nigger Alex meme is legendary. I don't know why people are upset over it.

youtu.be/-o3TfHjj_e4?t=3m57s

Another one.

Keemy is irredeemable.

Nobody is. Keem and his fanboys try to focus on this as if that was the reason, but it's not.

People hate Keem because he's a true psychopath.

>tries to buy off people
>threatens to "destroy their careers"
>launches smear campaigns calling people pedos without evidence as well as doxing them and telling his fanboys to attack these people
>while being a pedo himself

And he lies so fucking much... He blames his "staff" when shit goes wrong, even though he works alone. He has no staff. His lies have caught up to him.

Reminder that you're ignorant as fuck and the main audience that USES the mainstream media are jobless, therefore under 18.

>disclosing people's info
Only info people say he "disclosed" is pyrofurrycal's face, which wasn't a secret, it was featured in a youtube video and uploaded on twitter by other youtubers before Keem-super-star even knew about it.
>play the victim card
What does that even mean faggot???
Even tho he says in his video that he was not aware of her age, and that she said she was 19, tell me the video and time where he tells her to get naked.

>Reminder that you're ignorant as fuck and the main audience that USES the mainstream media are jobless, therefore under 18.

Irrelevant, beside the point. Are you 12 too?

youfags everywhere lol

/thread

>Only info people say he "disclosed" is pyrofurrycal's face, which wasn't a secret, it was featured in a youtube video and uploaded on twitter by other youtubers before Keem-super-star even knew about it.

Irrelevant. Everyone's face exists somewhere online, usually Facebook, but making a connection between his YouTube account and his Facebook (when it's clearly against the guy's wish and done so for that purpose) is not as innocent as you want to think.

>What does that even mean faggot???

Even when he "apologises", he makes it all about himself and how "unfair" he's being treated. He constantly tries to make himself sound like a good guy or like a mistreated person, it's ridiculous.

>Even tho he says in his video that he was not aware of her age, and that she said she was 19, tell me the video and time where he tells her to get naked.

Lies. Everyone knew she was 15, she said so, Keem knew so. You're back-peddling.

>You're Keem, aren't you

Watch the video douchebag, he talks about every accusation against him.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJk0aYg2jAA

Ok, to be honest, the majority of Keem-super-star's fans are not 12, he's been doing this for 10 years so most of them have families by now.

Also, use your brain, if the majority of youtube users are under 18, obviously, the majority of popular channels audience will also be under 18, most likely.

Sup Forums is a normalfag board, go back to /r9k/ or some shitty board

stfu faggot

Show me the proof that everyone knew she was 15.

>he makes it all about how unfair he is being treated
Because that's the entire point, he gets hate for fake and manipulated bullshit due to ignorant audiences.

>making a connection between his youtube account and facebook when it against the guy's wish
What do you mean by irrelevant??? He never doxed anyone besides Pyro, and even then, Pyro's face was already online.

>Cares to much about youtube drama
i can bet thousands of dollars that this kid has literally nothing to live for

>Watch the video douchebag, he talks about every accusation against him.

His word isn't worth anything. Evidence is all that counts at this point. Keem is beyond salvation. How many times do you need to confirm that someone is a liar and how likely are you to trust a liar again? Once, and unlikely. Nothing he says matters. It's just all "poor me poor me" and whining about people doing to him what he does to others, with the difference that in his case, the pedo charges have evidence.

>Ok, to be honest, the majority of Keem-super-star's fans are not 12, he's been doing this for 10 years so most of them have families by now.

Actually, they are 12 on average. Only little kids find it amazing to swear and get mad like he does. It's the sort of edge that little kids find fascinating. Besides, 12 plus 10 is 22, and that's a bit soon to have "families", but you being Keem, we know you're both illiterate and unable to count.

>Keem literally can't pronounce words he reads

Ok, and what is this post supposed to accomplish?
How successful your life must be? How confident you are? How little you care about what's going on in the world?

If you browse Sup Forums then you are no better than me. None of the content on this board has a real meaning.

>Also, use your brain, if the majority of youtube users are under 18, obviously, the majority of popular channels audience will also be under 18, most likely.

Are you fucking idiotic or are you really Keem?

>Show me the proof that everyone knew she was 15.

I've posted the videos already. It's all in there.

>Because that's the entire point, he gets hate for fake and manipulated bullshit due to ignorant audiences.

He deserves every bit of it, he went for it, he made things worse every possible time, all in order to whine about being mistreated. Typical passive aggressive faggot.

For the 4th time, give me the time of the video that proofs to you that he/they know she is 15.
I'm not going to watch 30 minutes for 5 seconds worth of content.

You sound EXACTLY like a feminists.

I can't find the quote but there's some feminist commenting on a story where a man had to serve 15 years in prison for being falsely accused of rape.
She said "falsely accused men are unofficial justice for women everywhere across the world, they deserve jail time."

What you are saying is:
>even tho every acusation about Keem-super-star being a douchebag is manipulated to look him look worse that what he really is and the fact that people that dislike his videos are the type of people that don't even care to argue whenever he's bad or not, but just want to fit into the trends, he still deserves the hate, just because.

ITT: Keem is OP, tries to make himself a victim again, gets BTFO by anons, suddenly silent.

Hilarious. Keem is so retarded and low, it might actually be him.

Sup Keemyboy.

Just watch Keem-super-star's video you fucking cringelord.

>makes a 51 minute long video about a 20 old dude who exposed him for being a fucking shitstain
What a loser

You didn't even watch it yet you judge him.
I didn't expect to watch the entire video but I actually enjoyed it.

He talks about every accusation I've seen online about him.

>the time of the video that proofs

Not until you learn to write, youngster. I don't argue with underage dumbshits who don't belong here.

>I'm not going to watch 30 minutes for 5 seconds worth of content.

Then you don't deserve to know the truth. I literally don't give a fuck if you trust me or not. I haven't got shit to prove to you. I know what's up with Keem, the evidence is overwhelming on every single count. More is not needed, convincing you is not needed. Suck a fat cock.

>You sound EXACTLY like a feminists.

>a feminists

You haven't covered singulars and plurals by 12? What kind of shit school do you go to?

Comparing me to a feminist made me chuckle quite a bit. It's completely off the point, however. Keem gets shit because of his own shit behaviour towards others. That's what you call justice. Period. Don't dish it if you can't take it, that's all.

>is manipulated to look him look worse

What the fuck is wrong with you, boyo?

There's no manipulation against Keem. He does all the manipulating, and he does it badly.

You really think all these YouTubers would waste time on this piece of shit as part of a grand conspiracy? He messed with too many people and he did so in dumb ways, now they're reacting to his attacks and since he is not organised and is quite retarded, he cannot defend himself and has been exposed more than once. He's done for. He knows it and currently tries to enjoy the last phase of his fame.

Once this blows over, he will have nothing left and his young fanbase will grow up and move on to more intelligent YouTubers.

Why would I? Lies don't prove anything.

k bye

Protip, he isnt

Because everything he says in the video is based on proof.

What makes you think this proves anything? Keem lies and lies and lies. He turns things to make himself sound like the victim of the shit he starts.

What's your fucking age?

>Because everything he says in the video is based on proof.

Just watch the video

ok 1 more

ok, 1 more

I won't. No need to. I already know everything I need to know about this douche. The only good thing that came of him is that I discovered and subbed to a bunch of guys I didn't know, like Grade and Idubbz. Those guys are actually smart and fun, unlike Keemo, who's just obnoxious, psychopathic, lying, manipulative, and a general shitbag that only young kids can enjoy because they can't see through the bullshit.

You don't know tho, he shows how gradeAunderA literally takes things out of context.

In Grade's video he says Keem-super-star said "I will rape your children" but the quote is out of context and keemstar shows the full video.

I guarantee you that if you watch keemstar's video you will see how much you're being manipulated.

>You don't know tho, he shows how gradeAunderA literally takes things out of context.

He doesn't. But that's an easy defence from Keem. His only defence is this.

>In Grade's video he says Keem-super-star said "I will rape your children" but the quote is out of context and keemstar shows the full video.

You absolute retard... Grade's audience is smart enough to know how to take that bit: as the joke it is. It's not expanded upon, it's not even mentioned, it's only used to illustrate, with humour, a point. It's not used as evidence at all. Are you that dumb? No wonder you think Keem isn't the retarded piece of shit that he is.

My God, you're so fucking young it hurts.

Guilty as fuck. And now get out. Signed Angry Randy mod

You don't know how old I am.
You don't know how smart Grade's audience is, if they were smart they wouldn't hop on the bandwagon of hate.

And yes, he does take things out of context, since Keem-super-star shows the actual full clips, not just says "it's out of context guise, grade is lie".

>You don't know how old I am.

You keep showing us how young you are.

>You don't know how smart Grade's audience is

Yeah, I know: they're old enough to understand him, unlike you, because if they didn't get him, they wouldn't watch him, like you. You're young, his audience is not that young.

>And yes, he does take things out of context, since Keem-super-star shows the actual full clips, not just says "it's out of context guise, grade is lie".

You still don't get it? The clip of Keem saying "I will rape your children" is given no context, that's because Grade isn't trying to prove anything with it, it's just a funny bit to hear given the context of the argument, which suggests Keem is a pedo. Nobody literally assumed it was evidence that he was a pedo, it's just funny in context. Grade makes funny videos, which make sense.

For Keem to take this and suggest that was the argument shows how dumb he is in his manipulation and how only very young viewers, like you, would fall for it.

Borderline on adults alsways make up for an interesting approach in medicine. This patient trying to reclaim his self-declared victory over all of his environment seen hostile in its entirety testifying on an imageboard where at this time ppl under 20 frequent the boards suits quite a few sprouts of borderline.
Not that this is anything new. It's the institution internet that brings it on more people's radar compared to 20 years ago where they would be left in a cellar to rot by their own eating fish guts and sticking their head right into a noose.

>You keep showing us how young you are

There are retarded 40-year-olds and there are geniuses 12-year-olds, age is irrelevant.

>Yeah, I know.

No, you don't. Grade's channel is a humorous one, comedy has nothing to do with intelligence.
Also, he is mainly popular on Reddit, we all know "intellectuals" from Reddit looks like pic related.

>I will rape your children

Ok, that's not given any context, it's just suposed to make him look crazy, as a joke.

But the point is, Grade does lie about Keem-super-star, they were friends, he did use to defend him for what he calls now "being an asshole". He used to say "he is blunt but honest".

What are you even talking about?

Why isn't that bitch in jail yet!!

forgot pic

It's not over until they're both dead.

I highly doubt that Keem said anything that proves that he's innocent, there's proof of him watching a naked 15 year old on his stream. What does he have to defend him? That it was in the past like he always says?

>keem should kill himself end of story

Fucking kids!

There all fucktards talkin shit over the top of silly computer games. They all need to get a life.

I'm not watching the video cause I don't wanna give keem fucktard the view.

Grade on the other hand is funny as shit.

Pic unrelated

Leafy be like youtube.com/watch?v=0azhi_w8AD0

>all these retards that fell for the bait

When the fuck did he watch a naked 15 year old on stream?

You can catch flies with honey but you can catch more honeys by being fly.

The 15 year old decided for herself that she wanted to stream herself naked with keemstar signs (it wasn't even his stream).

8 years ago

ok

Why is youtube drama becoming a thing on the internet?

Cause everyone is a boring faggot and needs to feel like they are a part of something.

I knew you'd soon come to this. Nothing more to say.