Okey Sup Forums

Okey Sup Forums
I've been paranoid the last week.
I just graduated college and is currently searching for jobs.
I've been smoking maybe every 3rd day for a week and im afraid the the job that im searching for is requesting a sample.
Should i be worried?
>Applying for a bakery in the local store

Yeah, you are fucked.

No job for you.

Kill yourself and you wont fail the test.

Are you only applying for the bakery because it has the word 'bake' in it?

Also, yes, you should be worried, last 5 potential employers requested a drug test

No, not the reason im applying for that job. I'm a certified baker/pastry chef and looking for jobs within that area.

Depends if your going into the public or private sector. Read the job description many will state that they drug test. If you are applying to a municipality they will most certainly drug test you. If you are applying to the public sector you have plenty of time because they drag their fucking feet finding the "best and most qualified". I recommend quit smoking while you are applying and paranoia goes away after a month because most of it should be removed from your system unless your fat as fuck. Godspeed and good luck Faggot.

Fresh out of high school fag here, I have to take a piss test to work in a fucking shitty warehouse bending tubes and operating a crane. I am not looking forward to it but it's $12 an hour which I need to get out of the house. I have a few weeks before I take the test and I was smoking daily. I'm freaking out about it, but hey, we'll see what happens

>college graduate
>shit grammar
>wants to work in a bakery

Yeah nah cunt

im with you man.
its a local store that has its own bakery

Im from Sweden. We dont speak English here.I won't speak English at the job (if i now get it)

The easy step is stop smoking. Once you pass blaze it up because there is a 99% chance they will never test you again. Drug testing is expensive. They would only test you again if you injure yourself on the job. So dont work high.

Ok then throw out the grammar. But why does a college graduate want this shit job?

What did you get your degree in?

He's a swedecuck, the women and the dunecoons get all the good jobs.

its a good starter job. My mother and my grandparents owned their own bakery when they were at top in their lifes and its something i want to do when i get a bit older aswell. Always been interested in baking and "making art" in a form of pastery

Not OP, but I was worried about that, but the general consensus from my friends is that you won't get tested after you're hired unless they think you're stoned on the job. This is kinda reassuring, thanks user

Fair enough. Another question though: they test for weed over there? I thought the Swedes were super laid back about that.

Also I apologize for assuming you're in the US, where that would be considered a shit job. Perhaps it's different in Sweden.

Every job is equal in sweden, ESPECIALLY the shit ones.

$uicideboy$

Its something they care about but not put to much into it i assume. I have some friends that smoke on their freetime and still has the same job

Even the pay? So a garbage man makes the same as a banker?

yeah. been listening to them for a while now. they have nice beats and texts.
true.
Well, for some its considered a shit job.
I see it as another way of art. making cakes for wedding for example is fun (for me atleast). There's different types of "levels" within the work and most of the people just sit in that shithole

Just take a shot of bleach before the test works every time

Get a large visine bottle user medical tape it right beside the nutsack (gunna hurt like hell when you pull it off) use water with food coloring or ask someone who you know is clean for some of their piss. Done this many times, can't fail unless they watch you, which for a bakery job I highly doubt they are going to

Same user here I do this for every interview and follow up just incase they want to piss you on the spot. No need for hand warmers because your body heat will get it just right temp