The queen of England is a useless parasite, as is every member of every other "royal" family worldwide...

The queen of England is a useless parasite, as is every member of every other "royal" family worldwide. They are scum who contribute nothing, while sponging millions from those who have the integrity to actually e-a-r-n their living. The only reason they continue to exist is because there are sufficient numbers of morons who are dazzled by shiny things.

Well Na Mr edge

They're a net gain from tourism and an easy way to improve relations with people

Until two Queens start beefing because the queen of yabado land is having an affair with the Queen's king from habadabaland.

Then relations plum it

Here ya go, champ. This will fascinate you.

Wow crystals i wonder if they're magic

Actually, their presence brings millions of pounds into British economy. Royal ceremony is the only reason to visit that shitty island

Reptilians

The old tourism argument. How would you have defended the royal family's existence in the 19th century? In the 18th century? The 17th? 16th?

How exactly? Can you pay 3 quid to get a picture with the queen?

The "tourism" argument owes nothing to any honourable qualities possessed or displayed by the "royal" family. It owes everything to the stupidity of morons who are dazzled by shiny things. The core issue remains. How do you justify a system which allows one unelected family to not only remain head of state of a country indefinitely, but to sponge tens of millions of pounds every year (that they don't need) from people who actually contribute to their society by working?

Getting away from the tourism card, the Queen actually reduces your taxes. When George III was king, he was worried about money because the profit from the royal lands wasn't very large and he was in debt. As a result, he made a deal with Parliament whereby he received a fixed income (that comes from the 60p tax we all pay in the UK per year) in return for Parliament getting all the profits from the royal land. The amount of money generated by the taxes on us is about £40,000,000 per annum. The amount of money the royal lands generates for the government is about £200,000,000 per annum, which is a £160,000,000. That's about £2.50 per person. This means that the royal family actually reduces each British citizens taxes by £2.50. Therefore, the whole tax hurr durr argument is stupid and misleading.

Retarded ass britfags arguing their "royalty" matters...top fucking kek

Is the Royal Family really that important?

When is the last time that happened?

Here's one for you too, champ. You are one of those morons who is not only too stupid to know you are being scammed, you actually grovel at the feet of your scammer.

The Royal Family and The Queen act as a sort of "Defender Of The Faith." as much as that isn't needed today, its important to have that kind of figure head, the Queen is funny. A lot of people go there to see the Queen and royal family, they're basically the same thing as celebrities except they don't star in movies or any of that shit.

>useless
>brings in more money than she costs
>is a head of state that is respected by many other heads of state
She's very good at handling foreign relations my man.
She contributes a hell of a lot more in to society than you do, no doubt.

She represents in action and is a living symbol. I expect the monarchy exercises a function on top of this as well. Having those pretty portraits on the pound is well worth .01% of the budget or whatever it is.

uk is bankrupt, the whole island will sink eventually, the the brits will become extinct beside the royal family, face it, u are fucked

Also this, not up to date on UK politics because I haven't lived there in nearly 20 years.
>Also because my understanding of the queen as an 8 year old was that she was kinda funny and cool.

Stop using petty ad hominem and start using some facts to back up your awful argument. I'm not even British and I think the queen is useful for their country.

I agree. Join the republic campaign, get emails, go to talks, get free booze and nibbles.

im also kinda funny and cool

I mean, I'll admit that the people who show up at royal family events are completely lowest common denominator idiots, but there are things worse than the royal family. Ultimately, they don't do anyone any harm and, like it or not, they are a crucial part of our British culture. You're clearly just a 15 year old liberal who's just got into politics - don't worry though champ, that's everyone's first opinion on politics in Britain when they're young: le monarch is undemocratic and EVIL!!! Get back to listening to The Smiths, QTπ.

>sweaty betty
Fucking kek

The
Fucks with her black ass eye

The Queen of England brings in millions for pounds for the country every year due to tourism so at what point does she sponge off people who earn a living. I can tell your clearly not a Brit but if you are then your a traitor to your own country and you should be put in prison or deported you little scum bag.

the queen of England and the royal family has devoted there lives to the service of there country and is love by all true Brits. its funny how people who don't know fuck all about her and part she plays in British history think that they are qualified to chat shit about her.

very well said my friend

>those who have the integrity to actually e-a-r-n their living

wew lad

Can't spel.
Can't punctuate.
Loves queen.
Not a tard.

Makes a list moaning about punctuation and doesn't even put bullet points or number the list 1-4 probably cant count to 4 in English.
Fail 1 - Win 0 keep trying faggot ;)

Current royal families are basically state funded celebrities.
Autocracy and monarchy in their non-democratized forms, however, are pretty great.