>Seven Pounds
>Pursuit of Happiness

go throw yourself off a cliff faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=qV9A9ZQXfio

Conjuring 2 was pretty dope ngl

nice meme

saw 10 cloverfield lane a few weeks back and was pleasantly surprised

possibly the most overhyped film ive ever seen

This is an unpopular opinion but imo speed racer is one of my favorite films; it's genuinely a visual spectacle, but everyone hates it before they've even seen it

your taste in movies confirmed garbage
you can leave now

Pretty sure this is bait

Guys it's a god-tier movie thread, not a garbage movie thread, quit posting garbage

this

Fucking edgelord

tbh vanilla sky was kinda meh, nice plot twist and all, but nothing great

garbage, no fighting just hyping with words, you should kill yourself and eat yourself while doing it faggot

Hard to get eh?

>no one mentions Shawshank Redemption

my n-word.
seen "the frame" yet?

interstellar is a movie for newbie science-fiction viewers. i don't understand why is it overrated that much

go on then, enlighten us all and post some god-tier movie examples

In Bruges

meu negro!

>in bruges
>god-tier

Oh my... It's bait, right? Please tell me it's just bait...

Pretentious boring crap.

I watched this the whole way through, and it's not a movie everyone would enjoy, nor is it god tier, it's one of those "artsy" movies, and in fact is based off of a book, and it does the book poorly, explains nothing, and there's very little dialogue, in fact if it didn't have scarlett in it I would not have watched it for 10 minutes, not god tier at all, but definitely something for people looking for WEIRD AS FUCK movies

That's not where I'm going
You know where I'm going

Are you 12?
Interstellar is total shit, 2/10 for making me reply

ASS2ASS

if you think thats edgy you must be a 12 yr old gay retarded faggot

explain why faggot

People tell me I look and act like Anton Chigurh
I don't know if that's a good thing, probably not

>Pursuit of Happiness

Are you fucking serious? This has to be bait.

Y'know I can see how you might be tricked into thinking Avatar is good. It's not though.

But Pursuit of Happiness is definitely in the top 5 worst films I have ever seen. Close to anything with Adam Sandler.

hipster fag

>God-Tier Movies
>Interstellar
pleb.

literally the most smartest film iver ever seen

>take an european classic
>twist and reshape it for completely different culture
>add some of your own fucking lunacy
>make it all black and white
>???
>PROFIT!

i stand alone
the revenant
he was a quite man
hobo with a shotgun
moon
martyrs
dogtooth
das boot
american history x
the machinist
requiem for a dream
eden lake
truman show
h8ful 8
gravity
groundhog day
silence of the lambs

interstellar is more like a potential 10/10 flick which fucked up caring about a minimum amount of scientific accuracy - getting worse towards the end.
Good movie, but no god tier to me.

kill yourselves

It derails completely and uses science elemnts as "wowz muh SCIENCE!!1" as long as it serves a lackluster cliche-filled "love is all" plot that comes out of nowhere, when the father-daughter relationship was not treated properly at the start and was completely forced by the end.

It's like they were trying for a decent sci-fi film and halfway through Nolan said "hey, wait guys, this is actually about love and how it trascends all dimensions, so let's just finish filming it now".

Ok these are all shit women or dickgirls would like, for fucks sake DRAMA MOVIES? In a god tier movie thread on Sup Forums? Wtf??

for anyone who is into slower, lil artsier movies with a strong solo protagonist: a single man

Badlands.

Muh negger!

Tombstone

you're god damn right

kind of on the same page here. Had a decent start but gradually got worse towards the end

Vertigo

well if you look like him you should question some of your decisions in life

>literally the most smartest film iver ever seen
>most smartest film iver ever seen
>most smartest

It really wouldn't take much to be the most intelligent thing you've seen i'm guessing.

Well this post helped me to understand that the people posting in this thread like slow artsy movies, i.e. shit movies, so I'm done here. Worst god tier movie thread ever. I'd rather fucking watch the new ghostbusters than half of this garbage. You think max max fury road and the butterfly effect were bad, but you defend requiem for a dream? Holy fuck Sup Forums. Holy. Fuck.

Oh man it's so bad it's good

The Third Man

Movie's are extremely opinionated, but some of my favourites are:

Forest Gump
Shawshank Redemption
Shutter Island
The Green Mile
The Exorcist
The Godfather
Goodfellas
Se7en
The Departed
Psycho

Yeah I'm a Scorsese fan.

So promising at first, and soooo fucking disappointing at the end. It's like the screenwriter went for lunch somewhere in the middle of the production process and never return, and they gave a script to janitor and asked him to finish it.

No user, trust in yourself, you have good taste

North by Northwest

Man from Earth
Snatch
Big Lebowski

Thanks user.

Ghostbusters 2

really? it was alright. god-tier? no. comparable to other scorses pictures? no, or at least not his best.

all in all it should have been a 40 minute short film, not a movie.

Check out after hours and raging bull

personally didnt like any of the mentioned but a single man. Hence my description for whom it might be a good movie.

kurosawa is amazing, yet to see this picture though. seen rashomon and seven samurai.

Brilliant Film!