Hello /b. I am wonderin what u drunkards are up to; I am lookin for a drunkard friend who likes chattin when drunk...

Hello /b. I am wonderin what u drunkards are up to; I am lookin for a drunkard friend who likes chattin when drunk. I'm okay with normal convos but I only initiate when drunk. What other Anons are like this? And what Anons are lookin for another drunkie friend?

Pic related, myself from gr 11 three years ago, to show I'm not a neckbeard

worse, you're a faggot

I aint tryin to be though

>pic related
>it me so u know I at least don't have the neckbeard aesthetic

Not too autistic, pic to prove

cute boy. show cock. plz

Fine
It's from 2 years ago when I had no gf and was into kik
Haven't taken too many nudes since

bump

Here is one for yoou
It's not the best because was forcin the boner but it doesn't look ugly so good enough

loving it! looks huge

Fuckin hell, sorry for retarded angle, was normal on my pc

fuck, that's a nice glans! one lucky gf. hope she enjoys licking it!

It's good enough bro, just wish it was longer. Got no reason to complain though, it's likely around 7.5-8 inches just from my GF's intuition from past experiences, but stilll wish I had more. I like it tho and am happy.

You can have more. I'm glad u like too

And another of decent cock quality, cuz not too into last one

you should be happy with it! if we'd be bros, i'd secretly worship and suck your cock every day ;P

If I was drunk enough bro, secretly been okay with gay shit with one of my bros.

Where u from man?

unfortunately im from austria. you seem to be from the states, right?

god... you have no idea how much i'd wish to have a hot straight bi-curious friend. mine aren't that hot :\

i get a lot of toyboys. but that's not exciting at all...

Nope, Canada man. Not too bad here atm, despite everyone hatin on our supposed cuck of a leader. I have a bro from Aus, him and I game together. He's a real fuck but I love him hahaha

pew, you're challenging my english-skillz... r u talking about justin?

which games?

I know my bro is secretly bi, at least when drunk. There have been a lot of times where I've thought of tryin stuff with him but haven't been drunk/high enough. One day though, ay

Yep, talkin about Justin m8. He's a cutie and I can't hate on all he's doing, but definitely don't like some of it. And him and I just play Oldschool Runescape together. We used to play regular Runescape but that shit evolved into something gross. So we just play Oldschool now

Also talkin bout my bro in this post, I don't play video games with Justin Treadeau hahaha

haha, thanks, captain obvious!^^ though i wouldnt be surprised... he seems to be pretty childish.

tbh i have no idea about him. nobody cares for canada. nothing ever happens there except for forrest fires.

all i know about justin i know from john oliver.

mate, it was a pleasure to talk to you. but i have to go get a script for an exam.

hmm, well have a nice day! :)