Purchase thread? Vinyl, cassette, reel, whatever

Purchase thread? Vinyl, cassette, reel, whatever.
These are my most recent, really loving them.

Other urls found in this thread:

discogs.com/Moon-Duo-Kikagaku-Moyo-Cross-The-Way-The-Spinning-Wheel/release/7778934
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niiiiiiice Basho, mang.

Picked up GWS live when I went to get my Fear of a Blank Planet signed by Steven Wilson

Does anyone have the Diane Cluck - Boneset 10" lp? I found this picture of a bone white/ivory pressing of it and it doesn't mention a special edition or anything. Are they all white or is this some kind of mockup or something. I don't own it but it's got me interested.

>No s/t

What's the bottom album? The art looks interesting.

Bought this, this week, previous player was cheap junk. Need to buy more records though, only have like 10.

It's the Kikagaku Moyo/Moon Duo split.
discogs.com/Moon-Duo-Kikagaku-Moyo-Cross-The-Way-The-Spinning-Wheel/release/7778934

thanks, will def give it a listen

Hoping they have copies of GWS live at the port chester shows. No pics but i just got the reissues of C&C, Golden Country Greats, and GWS

no, prob; kikagaku moyo in particular has some fantastic material if you're into tight psych.

They probably should, if not I got mine at a local record store so you may find it locally.

They need to come to the southeast sometime, I need to see them while they're still active.

Fantastic, I've been looking for more psych while I'm on a King Gizzard kick

this'll be my 4th time this year, going friday and saturday. Saw one of the NYC shows and saw them at riot fest in chicago.
Seems like they're going strong right now and theyre definitely sounding better than ever live, so i wouldn't rule out a show down there sometime in the next year or so.

No recent vinyls, but these are my most recent CD pickups.

bump

bump

jelly

Hngghhh

I went to a real ale high ceilinged pub and had a really good drink to it. There is some message there I think, to the album

anyone planning on getting anything on RSD?

homeshake tape and dynamic meditation coming soon

bump

I had a good week

nice man!

gonna try to grab that angel olsen for a friend and might grab the dg, but i aint sure yet

I just bought Songs About Fucking too but it's not in here

Yesterday I dreamt I received all my records in the mail I bought a couple of months ago. I never had been this depressed with a dream before.

Interview/Fashion Week obviously

BUMP

Very nice, man; I've been meaning to pick that one up for a while. Which pressing and how much did you grab that for? A little pricey if I remember correctly.

My most recent acquisitions.

BUMP

ordered the Teenage Jesus & the Jerks reissue Haze art edition

Nice, I got this, too. Dunno why it took me til this to give Königsforst a proper listen, but I'm glad I did. I only wish the art book didn't have that weird filter on everything, but I guess it's nice enough imagery.

how did you get Japanese cluster II?

Upper left is Woodstock recording on 2x LP
F# A# Infinity and Thick As A Brick are OG pressings.

Pass that tuva album around when you're done with it boy

Most recent purchase. Don't have a lot of disposable income these days, so it's almost a month old. Basically when I do get new music these days it's on a priority basis -- Jason Molina's my favourite artist, so I'm finishing his discography at this point.

Song: Ohia - Hecla and Griper
Magnolia Electric Co. - Fading Trails
Magnolia Electric Co. - Hard to Love a Man EP

nice. i'm planning on picking up ghost tropic and magnolia electric co. at some point

Ghost Tropic is the only album by him my prog-snob buddy likes. It's a great album, probably his most overtly experimental one.

The Magnolia Electric Co. is a classic, but Didn't It Rain is probably the best.

Actually was sent a copy of a VERY rare one-off CD -- his Travels in Constants release -- by a close associate of the band. Arrived on my birthday. Very pleasant surprise.

i'm originally a prog fan but i've started getting away from in it and into freak folk/drone folk/balkan folk influenced music so i'm drawn to the atmosphere and ambient title tracks. protection spells and howler have that same atmosphere.
i think didn't it rain was one of his first albums i listened to but i dont remember any of it. going to have to give it a relisten.

I really hope they repress some of Autechre's later stuff

grabbed the original 1978 windham hills release for $18

>bought The Caretaker in purple vinyl
>still hasn't arrived

I'm worried sick

>F# A#
>OG pressing

The original pressing was hand-numbered to 500 copies. The represses say "original LP" on the sticker

Unrelated to the discussion but where should I go for turntable advice? I never see any threads about them on Sup Forums so should I just stick with AK?

bump

Discogs senpai.
I got a bit lucky, since all the other copies were 100$+.

point of departure is great and recently got the original release of mingus revisited under the title "pre-bird" and holy fuck that is a great album.

bump

don't even care. Go to r/vinyl honestly, and check out the sidebar

discogs, bandcamp, record store

damn, nice find.

sirens is the one on the right hand side

I see you over there, Dayton Ohio poster

it's vinyl, not vinyls

shut up faggot. language is evolving whether you grannies are keeping up or not.

language evolving, yes

Rules of plurality changing, no.

muted

find your safe space youngling

>somebody uses a socially acceptable word that i dont like
>TRIGGERED
>somebody defends the evolution of language
>lol find your safe space youngling le X to le D

keep using vinyls

also refer to everythings that is plural with an extra s so you can prove how much smarter you are

>moms, i added the reaction image so now I'm reallys right!

man that was one, and i mean ONE, O + N + E fast response. you aren't mad are you little guy?

good diversion, expert Sup Forums non-discussion tactics

I got the soundtrack to The Fountain on vinyl last week.

I've been bugging people to release it for the past oh, 6 years or so. And its finally happened.

was the Fountain that movie with the real weird time travel rules?

Sorta. Aronofsky. pseudo time travelley sci fi metaphysics love story...thing. It's just got a fucking incredible soundtrack.

Clint Mansell + Kronos Quartet + Mogwai.

Oh yes

theres no time travel. one story is written by the wife, the other is about the man and his wife and the final story takes place thousands of years later after the man, now immortal through his research, taking his wife's grave and the tree planted on it to a final rest in the heavens above.

it's far too late for me to process what I just read
Kronos Quartet is cool tho

god forbid you stop a teenager from looking and sounding like an idiot when they walk into a store asking for the Beatles vinyls

>says the one sounding like an idiot on an user-uh-mouse- image bored

you're mad because i'm correcting you using wrong language, unacceptable in any dialect or vernacular

Story with spaniards = content of book the wife is writing.

"current day" with man trying to cure wife = current day

monk dude in bubble = actually the same guy from current day, discovered tree of life/fountain of youth and is now immortal, however many thousands of years later, is taking it and his wifes graves to a supernova in the skies that she spoke about during her life. the bubble is a space ship. just not a typical cargo-container with wings, looking, space ship.

the best part is i'm not even the same guy. just had to drop by and point out how STEAMY, WET and MAD you were driving my dude!

original guy here. is that assburger still raging? LMAO i muted him an hour ago!

Is that the hugh jackman film? If it is it looked excellent I caught a bit of it.

Yes. Please give it a watch when you've got an entire day free. Its a real emotional drain.

I can imagine

is the Basho an original WH pressing?

direct drive.. really?

my inheritance

>Robbie Basho
10/10