Sexy little Lebanese slut with the best feet. Anyone want more?

Sexy little Lebanese slut with the best feet. Anyone want more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OhyXQsKUIkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more more more

You got it, she's a sexy as fuck isn't she?

She was six years ago.. anything more recent?

Camera isn't dated correctly.

Any nekkidness coming up or are you wasting or time?

This thread isn't for you

more feet? any soles?

Why do you faggots like feet when there are boobs

youtube.com/watch?v=OhyXQsKUIkM

you date her OP? any foot fetish stories?

Nah, I wish bro.

ah i see, I'm guessing you don't have access to any sole shots what so ever then?

I would love to have them wrapped around my cock though, they're so perfect it's insane.

And why do you have all these pics? You friendzoned? She cucking you?

Closest I have unless she takes a picture with them shown in the future.

girl's who take that kind of care of their feet are rare. any GF I've had has almost ruined my foot feitsh because of how dry their feet are. I'd love to cum on her perfect pedicured toes.

Sure bro.

more of a foot guy but wow she has some nice ass legs

They're perfect, and she's so sexy. I can't even imagine how good a foot job from her would feel.

A cute lil ass on her too

I remember at a party back in hs, her boyfriend came out of his room with a chub and everyone called him out on it. He had just fucked her with like 5-6 other people in his room sleeping on his floor and shit (big ass room, guy is rich) lol

where did you get all those closeup pedicure pictures? she post them all the time or something? must be heaven everytime you see a new one

Just ones I've been lucky enough to save over the years lol hers are the ones on the bottom. The girl on the left has very nice feet too though ;)

Why this bitch showing her feet a lot?

Probably because she wants them to be fucked, used, and cummed on. She acts super innocent but I know she's really a closet slut.

I came so fast...

I intend to cum again, so - carry on.

I'm sure she's given her fair share of footjobs

Go ahead, everyone should cum to this little whore. It's what she's there for. If only we could all physically cover her in cum...
That's fucking hot to think about...I hope so. If so, she's probably a pro by now.

I love how her bra is showing in this shirt...it's like she wants you to just pull it down and expose her little tits.

What's your relationship with her, OP? Friend? Family member? Acquaintance?...

I fucking LOVE those feet btw. My dick is raging.

any more sandal pics you haven't shown yet?

Who is this girls? Where do you know her from? Post more revealing photos

I'm glad you like them as much as I do. And friend/aquaintance, I always used to stare at her feet in class whenever she wore flip flops or sandals. Those were the days.... Since you love her feet I'm sure you'll enjoy the full pictures from the original photo.

I want to suck on them so fucking bad too...and lick her soles while I fuck her...I've cum to her many times :x

I have a few more I think

idk how to explain it but she has that classic sexy jewish girl look. got atleast 2 rounds from her sexy feet, added to my feet folder thanks OP you're a champ

I want to be one of the people in a gang-bang with her.
One person's ramming his dick in her smiling mouth, another's fucking her pussy, third her ass, fourth and fifth in one hand each, and me - the sixth one - with my dick between her feet. I'd cum so hard, she wouldn't be able to clean my cum off them for a week!

No problem, I hope you cum even more to her in the future, it's what she's good for ;). Pretty much every girl in this has sexy feet, I guess I was lucky in hs haha

That's it, she'd be perfect for that. And I'm sure she'd fucking love it even if she fought it at first...her pussy would be dripping wet and she'd want more when it was all over and she was covered in cum...

Mmmmm, I can almost hear her joyful moans...

Her younger brother told me about how he could hear her moans when her boyfriend would come over after school. I really wish I was her brother lol

And I wish I was that boyfriend... And all the rest after him, lol.

Well yea that too lol she's an elementary teacher now too...I bet she's going to have the kids dads all over her.

We like both.
Why can't you also like feet?

Did anyone else cum to this slut?