Old thread

I like Bran

The cold winds are rising...

ARE THOSE SPOILERS REAL?

TEAR DOWN THE WALL
TEAR DOWN THE WALL
TEAR DOWN THE WALL
TEAR DOWN THE WALL

How long do you guys give Cersei before she attempts to burn it all with wildfire?

we dem bois

______, ______ and _______!

Will this scene ever be leaked?

and the dead come with it...

which ones?

R+L=J plebs pls go and stay go

god i fucking love lena headey

So the White Walkers are Jews or what's my takeaway here?

is that from the unreleased pilot?

they'll probably implement that someway.

They're climate change ISIS

LAST THREAD

They are the rightful owners of this world and humans are the usurpers.

Who /HYPE/ here?

they want lebensraum

I'd join them. Fuck dragons.

see

YES NOW BONER GET HYPE

Promise me, Nedderino!

>His face changes every couple of months

The mountain is confirmed an agent of the Nights King. They use the same magic.

>liking a crazy, ugly bitch
Shame.

someone please answer me

were the last thread's spoilers real?

First for preggers Sansa not keeping the baby.
And, it's another fast forward through Dany season

Nah

I'm on team Night King.

I want to live forever as a ruthless nigh-invincible zombie and destroy all who stand before me for my ice demon overlord.

That shit is metal as fuck.

Yes 100% confirmed leak, hbo is shitting itself trying to remove any content on the internet with that information

REMINDER: Ned said with smugness in his voice "now it ends"

source on that claim please

Who Septa here?

I wonder what would happen if a tribe were to bend the knee to the Night's king. Would they just kill them anyway or would they allow them to fight alongside them

lena headey?

They'd kill them so they could fight alongside them.

That's how it works.

those 2 seconds they hugged was prety GOAT

But then you'd only be getting a single use out of them.

You could seriously use a wave of volunteer humans to fight, then just raise them as eights after they've died.

There's nothing symmetrical about her face, and it looks like she's constantly pinching a loaf.

oh wow shes lovely

IMPORTANT REMINDER;

That Daenerys is the Big Bad of the series, in fact she's an homage to Sauron from the Lord of the Rings.

When Daenerys invades Westeros, her armies and forces will consist of:

>An army of obedient eunuch soldiers who feel no pain
>A savage horde of 100,000 Dothraki screamers and bloodriders
>Tattooed slave freaks
>The scum of the East
>Exiles and traitors
>The colourful and vile sellsword companies and brutal mercenaries
>Reaving Ironborn raiders and pirates (Either she will join Victarion or take Euron's fleet, either way she's getting the ironborn)
>Enormous dragons- fire made flesh to burn cities to the ground

When she arrives in Westeros, she won't be seen as a savior. One look at her army and any Westerosi are going to think a foreigner horde from hell has arrived.

The reason why she's Sauron is because GRRM always admitted he hated how Sauron was too one dimensional in his villainy, and that he wondered what Sauron's actual motivations were.

Dany will cause despicable carnage to Westeros, and because we've been following her for so long, some people will sympathise with her demented cause of destroying Westeros with hostile foreigner, because we've seen this villain's side of the story.

Can't trust a living human, not going to make quarter to keep them alive, the environment they want is inhospitable to them anyway, so many reasons not to keep them alive.

Why not instead service the Walkers by offering them children?

In just a few years, your child could be a general in further service to the Night's King.

please for the love of god be true

>all this autism

It's been a theory for a while now.

*NAOITTENZ

So it's an old autistic theory?

What a bummer she used a body double.

Who did they cast as lyanna mormont?

I guess. What about it is autistic?

It's unconventional but it's not impossible. Especially not when Barristan starts questioning her decisions andher capabilities as a leader.

Is there a kink to the new episode yet?

Autism aside, she's not going to be the perfect ruler who unites the kingdoms and brings about a golden age.
Bitch is going to go mad and someone will put her down.

Seconded

its even being alluded to in the show

b a s e d
though if it doesnt start happening at the end of this season it probably wont

So meera's purpose is carry bran's babies to continue the stark like since rickon will get btfo?

The same idea that they were saying about the white walkers applies to her. Her as a perfect savior is equally unlikely. Monarchy and lineage winning out doesn't seem in tune with the theme.

>with sadness in his voice

I agree, i think when Darrio betrays her she will sperg out and go full Mad Queen.

At least for a while.

WHEN IS IT COMING

there is already an in-universe rationale for her being the villain, comparisons to tolkein is autism

why would he be sad
he just BTFO an empire

Jon is still a male Stark, albeit from the female line though

So Bran should have kids since Rickon is about to be flayed alive and burned with Osha by Ramsay

Because duty is compelling him to kill one of his best friends, his sisters lover, and witness the death of his sister all in one.

Because he's forced to kill men that he respects greatly and he knows that they're just doing their duty.

They're doing the right thing but so is he and it is inevitable. That is a sad thing.

>Because I dont like it its autistic

She has an incredible cruel streak to her. Burning Mirri Maz Durr, crucifying the masters, locking Xaro Xhoan Daxos in the vault to starve to death, etc. Etc.

Those are mad king level punishments and you justify them to yourself because you see them from her point of view. But those are still incredibly cruel acts.

Maybe because it's not true at all?

its a meam

hologram 2pac plays rhaegar btw

Ned had nothing to do with the death of Rhaegar, and I don't think he was friends with Arthur Dayne. He just respected him.

Cause he is Ned fucking stark and empires and crowns mean little to him compared to his honor.

It is also alluded to that half of the targaryans are mad. If its true about Jon (and tyrion?) there a chance she will go full mad king in her invasion.

Worst thing about the show

Dont forget when she allowed the shavepate to torture an innocent wineseller and his daughters because she was angry.

Jon is a SNOW

If R+L= J then he is a SAND supposing that he was born at TOJ

>he still things R L J

Are you Ser Lewit of House Teemp? Because you're meming hard

>The fuck are these spoilers? When and who leaked this shit? Isn't there going to be another season after this?

>he thinks stannis, rhaegar, nedd or robb didn't leave a will for Jon

Reminder that the books actually showed Jon as a really competent commander. He immediately ordered every Night's Watch member trained in archery and also created "glass gardens" for growing fresh produce right at Castle Black.

Robb wasn't the only smart kid in the family. Sansa and Arya might be dumb as a rock, but Jon is competent as fuck.

>competent as fuck
>fucks ygritte day and night
>shit fuck shit what am i doing this is wrong but i like it fuck fuck fuck COME HERE LET ME LICK YOUR CUNT

I've seen other screens with these kinds of captions. They are so, painfully, unfunny. This is a style of humor that you could only enjoy if you're way too into video game related webcomics and other internet sewage. It reminds me of all the worst aspects of the type of humor that proliferated on Something Awful in its heyday.

So will the Night's King btfo Bloodraven this season? I had hoped that would be a vision, but now I'm not so sure.

ygritte was dead by the time he was lord commander you fucktard

So there's hope for Theon yet.

>that gif
INSTANT
CHEESEPLAY

>Bloodraven gives Bran the Tower of Joy vision
>dual wielder gets btfo by frog man
>Ned about to enter the tower
>vision gets interrupted
>Bran opens his eyes
>Night's King right in front of him

He is good at long term strategic planning, like negotiating the IB for food and preparing the brothers for battle, but in the day to day decisions we do see his almost arrogant lack of sense. He assumes that everyone sees his point of view and does nothing to cement his authority and convince his brothers he is doing the right thing.

I'm rereading ADWD now, and his dumb decisions really add up. He makes no effort to appear neutral with regards to Stannis: in meetings that his brothers are at, he outright supports Stannis and gives him men and weapons. He lets Stannis occupy the King's Tower while he sleeps in the run-down building behind the armoury. Everyone is totally in the clear to think he is a traitor, even before the shieldhall speech.

He literally HAD to fuck her in the books, or the free-folk would not have trusted him.

Ygtirre was essentially vouching for him, and she was all like "your giving me the D or else"

Almost all of the Black Brothers break that vow. No one gives a shit as long as the NW remains their home and top priority, and they don't take a wife.

Im being serious....

>retard of the night

Do you think Emilia likes to sit on people's faces and slowly fart, holding them down as they squirm under her?

my name is darkstar

and i am of the n-niggit

Jon is kind of like the anti-Robb. Robb was great at small scale strategy and winning individual battles, but had no sense of the bigger picture and paid for it. He didn't realize the importance of keeping faith with your allies and thought marrying Jeyne would just smooth over with Frey.

Jon, on the other hand, looks only at the big picture (war for the dawn) and lets betrayel grow under his nose by his own men he didn't bother managing well.

Rob legitimizes jon and name him his heir in the latter he writes. Who has the latter now in your opinion fellow /bookfags/

GET FUCKING HYPE
GET FUCKING HYPE
GET FUCKING HYPE
GET FUCKING HYPE
GET FUCKING HYPE
GET FUCKING HYPE
GET FUCKING HYPE

Does he discuss legitimizing him in the show? If not then it doesn't really matter unless they show it to bran on the weirwoodnet