Trap/sissy/ mental illness thread

Trap/sissy/ mental illness thread.
Me in the pic :)

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go die in a fire of nigger aids.

You're the thing that is ruining Sup Forums.

Not just Sup Forums, but all of Sup Forums.

Nice. Id suck your cock, swallow your cum then fuck your asshole.

Seems cool, but what about when you fuck up? It doesn't really seem like you can redo it...

:3

Ahhhh id break u in half w my cock bb
Then cum all over you ~
Kik hikimoribby

UK?

add me on kik or sn?

@firetruck41

Another one :)
Op again

op actually is a fag

:3

You say that like you are genuinely surprised.

Op is my bb frm da farlandz I need her so I can plow and fill w/ cumlove

-hiki~

kik or sc?
youre amazing

Lmao she mine m8 u r nawt netherlandz Get out but pls worship my bb

Where you get them stockings in first pic I really like them?

you on hrt?

Not gore scat or cp. but them damn sissies

Checkd

More?

is this you/are u on hrt?

gross, man arse

Yeah it's me, no hrt

That's one cute butt, holy shit

Bet it's nicer than urs

Post your fave amateur POV blowjob videos...always on the hunt for new & hot ones

Thx, could I cam?

Post yours :3

without a doubt! fuuuuuuuck

Hey baby boy, daddy here wants you to get down on my bare lap so i can lick your neck and nibble on your ear as I whisper nasty things that will make your dick shrivel up and recede into your body.

Then you'll have a proper pussy hole for daddy's little surprise. I'll kiss you down your chest to your new pussy and slide one of my self-greased fat fingers into your tender asshole while my tongues teases your fresh new entrance.

We'll have to tuck that cute little ballsac back so it doesnt look like a big chinned cyclops.
Then I'll gently fuck your brand new girl-hole until I cream inside you.

The best part will be seeing if your cock comes back out covered in slimey cum or if it's stuck in there from my dried cum.

As you cry I'll jerk you off until your leaking a sad and pathetic orgasm and kiss you good night.

cute af

Ugh the fucking hair makes me puke
You got a wart on your leg or something?

It's a mole, it's flat.
People have hair all over their body. We are mammals.
You showered yet today?

4u

Yes actually, you venomous dick snake.
Why are you so fucking buttmad?
Not enough cocks in it?

Can't wait until you finally get a gf and you vomit all over her because she won't shave her legs everyday, virgin.

man you got nothing to do. Sitting around in threads you hate. You ain't changing nothing.

You made we took you original fart jokes and gore of /b and added tiny girls with dicks?

I want more op he she's a cutie

Nothing else to say?

Im gay you stupid ass nugget.
Im getting a boyfriend who isnt a gigantic crybaby.
Who in the fuck would want you anyway when you're so damn rude.
Oh right, him:

bit.
ly/25xOEE4

Nah am ok

bit.
ly/25xOEE4

You literally came into some thread and attacked someone on the Internet. You have no life. Actually I got this stud of a bf and life happiness. Just like to come here and argue with virgins

hey hank

Surprise this is fake.

Hey op, you got a pretty good figure. What kind of exercise do you do?
Im held together by my obscure work hours and little food.

Me :)

>stud bf
>life happiness
>sperging out over a mole
Uh huh, sure op. Do you also live in a big house made of gold in you autistic fantasy?
Maybe a single tour in the forest and men climb your leg hair to get to you?

Stop arguing

Not much, I go to the gym 3 times a week, enough to not have fat etc but not enough to get muscles. I also do a lot of squads etc

Ew
At least shave

not enought to get muscles? so what do you do beside drinking at the gym bar?

Im gonna start running when i move this friday

Squads and other exercises to get a bigger butt. Idk why but with this I'm not getting like abs etc so I'm fine with it

I do, my bf comes in and takes his huge cock and puts it away while we watch Disney princess movies and he calls me his little queen.

Hey... I'm a different guy but my kik is TheStoneMask

Kik, warrioroftheworld .no pics, but plenty of fun

Not the same guy obviously but
>tfw I don't even eat healthy or exercise
>my job is just me sitting down all day
>I just smoke weed, fap, browse Sup Forums, and play vidya in my free time
>I love eating red meat
>body is still this androgynous
Was I meant to be a trap? I think I might just stay a femboy still

john s?

Actually all the same guy/girl ;)
Atleast if you're talking about the 3 days a week gym posts :p.

Meh Im only a boy. I like fap with my cousin panties

Please you dont have a bf, you're just a sad pathetic virgin.
If you really had a loving bf you wouldnt need to whore yourself out on b
Try to shave properly before you attention whore next time.
In the previous picture, would you say my friend on the left is passable?

Sauce

Your stockings are pretty artsy. Exercise-skirt user here.
I prefer simple stockings that have bears and cats :3

I unno, i pulled it from another faggotry thread

I would kill for some totoro stockings

check'd and sauce?

See the thing is, those from hot topic arent stockings. It's actually nylons.
Do you think i should cut the seam on either pair of my cat or bear stockings so my boy parts can hang out for my lewds?

Yuko Momohi, look her/him up

Thread is dead, thank god. Nore more nastass op and his disgusting friends.
Fucking disgusting, nobody wants to see your sausage body in anything more than a body bag.

post moar legs and feet

Nice legs. Love to see what's between them.

Gues im not posting anymore of my stuff :c
I thought i could be cute too but i guess not.

Heres a cute furry instead i guess guys

thats wrong, retard

Fags and Furries, two attention seeking whores fused together.

Honestly kill yourself on stream.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

bit gay, you gaylord

Op again

Looks like you shaved properly this time but theres a spot of shit on your ass there.
Do you even try? Just fucking give up like sausageboy.

Well I'd like to see more, got an E-mail?

Nice cropping your face dumbass. You really are nasty. No feminine hair, ugly boyface.
Stop posting.

It's a birthmark

Ive got a kik but i think im just gonna delete them all.
Sposed to go on a date with a guy soon but if im so ugly whats the point..

I disagree hun, How about a Skype?

Hi

Oh my, Must I ask the same of you?

hot

Guys. Op left :c
Fuck this asshole guy.
OP COME BACK ITS NOT LIKE I HAVE A CUTE FACE EITHER
TALK TO ME ON KIK MAYBE?

OP please come back? Everyone else loves you. Dont quit cuz of one faggot
.I dont have skyoe or a cam.
But ill post smore, hopin op comes back.

Ok I'm back..