The kid was great. I used to call him little Johnny hotpockets. I swear to god...

The kid was great. I used to call him little Johnny hotpockets. I swear to god, he'd make your board look like fuckin' reddit. He was terrific, he was the best, and he did it for free too.

10/10

>Battsposting best posting

No more bans, Billy.

wha?

maybe you didn't hear, you've been on tumblr a long time. we don't do bans over here anymore.

Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya...

>not little Jani Hotpockets

you fucked it up

Sometimes it doesn't sound like you're kidding ya know. There are a lot of people around.

'm only kidding with you, we're having a meme thread, I just got unbanned and I haven't shitposted in a long time and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting fucking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

It's o.. I'm sorry it's alright...

Okay, salud.
Now go to reddit and eat your fuckin' hotpockets.

Is that the fucking Sha of Iran?

MOTHERFUCKING MUTT, YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

KEEP HIM IN THE THREAD, KEEP HIM IN THE THREAD

Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, come on, come on!
YOU FUCKING FEEL STRONG?

his whole family are shitposters

no its the mayor of london

I used to fuck shitposters like that on reddit

Its the dude from this painting

I mean the kids over here, we're memeing and shitposting over here and two minutes later he's acting like a fuckin redditor

No, no, no, no, no. You insulted him a little bit. You got a little bit out of order yourself.

Nah, I didn't insult him. I didn't insult him. Nah, I didn't insult nobody.

>this thread

Keep going please

>Drinks are on.......... the........ the, uh........... err......... shit, what was it again?.......... hey, Marty, what's my line?............ the what?........... oh, that's right,.......... the house!

This thread is god tier!

Anybody seen Tommy? Anybody know why Tommy did Billy Batts?

fug

It's the thinking man's meme

>atlantis starts playing

keep going pls