/nba/ general

This man is the most prized human being on earth Edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SherrodbCSN/status/749778679291604993
twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/749763409562865664
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This man is the most prized human being on earth Edition.

He said "just guessing" seconds later, chill

If Durant does end up leaving what does Russ do when his contract is up?

I find it amazing you delusional cucks think KD isn't going to GSW.

It's going to be a "tough decision for him" but he's gone. Writing has been on the wall for a couple years now.

Start crying in advance, faggots. Dubs confirm.

If I had to put my money down I'd say he stays in OKC, but if he does leave I could see him going to Boston.

fuck off you stupid fucking celtic fan eat my dick

Stay, there's no reason not to now that he has the team to himself and all the talent you can ask for.

Why wouldn't Durant go to the Spurs? They're just as good an option as the Warriors and he won't get killed if he goes there. There will be criticism for him leaving but nowhere near the level if he went to the Warriors.

then he said "or am I?"

there is no need to be upset friendo

>implying GS has been relevant for several years.

@69230200
@69230230
Samefag? The counter didn't do up and it's a minute apart.

>OKC fans are THIS nervous about him leaving

lmao the most cucked franchise

westgod to the spurs and they sweep the dubs 5 years in a row in every playoff matchup

I'm a Bulls fan, I have no stake in the Durant saga or in anything that even remotely involves the playoffs

le hawks faec

It's Harry, good job not giving him yous.

how did kobe get 136 million in 2004?

>go to a team who has a future, with every core player being near his age

>go to a dying spurs team who has 1 player in their 20s

black people should never wear black clothing

Any chance the Celtics would make a run at Westbrook next year if Durant leaves OKC?

Every recruiting team
>We definitely had a great emotional connection with Kevin Durant

Seriously, how cucked are they?

He bended over Jim Buss and told him this isn't your team, you got it from your dad but you don't own it.

I OWN THIS TEAM. This is my franchise, this is my legacy, and if you don't like it I'm leave as soon as possible and you can wallow in shit and take all the heat for the next 10 years and you live and die as a lottery team.

>leltic fans still talkin about KD when they were eliminated earlier today

WEW KOBE

That was hot.

Westbrook is 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% going to the Lakers, there would be 0 (ZERO) reason to.

Their delusion knows no bounds.

Don't reply to them either.

Which remains me.... why is nobody on /nba/ talking about this signing? Are the Hawks elite now?

>Sources: Deron Williams agrees to return to Mavs on 1-year, $10M deal

>I'm a Bulls fan
im soo sorry

>100% going to the Lakers
>proceeds to say
>there's 0 reason to

Retard.

twitter.com/SherrodbCSN/status/749778679291604993

feeling the heat OKCuck?

>mfw warriors get durant
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i wanna see /nba/ face when that happens. mass an hero's on this board

bostons the best fit, their contenders in the east then

>Celtics reporter
Nobody cares, the actual reliable national writers have you eliminated

Zero reason for the Celtics to make a run at him you tard.

the Boston Celtics have signed Draymond Green to a 4 year 120 million dollar contract. SOURCE: ESPN

link one

in b4 you say chris broussard is reliable LMAO

He's way better as a C than Horford, is ranked higher defensively. Is more of a rebounder, shot blocker, rim protector. Much taller.

He'll help their shit interior defense, the reason why they get raped by guys like LeBron.

They already rank second highest in perimeter defense, that won't change because of the change.

They'll do better than last year. The only thing that can change if they don't do better is their mentality and drive, as a team. Getting swept by LeBron twice in a row doesn't do well for one's mind.

weve already talked about it dead a couple threads ago

basically: howard is an upgrade over horford, but not the same player he uesd to be. Hawks still on the edge of elite unless howard comes back to his normal form this year (which actually is possible sinec hes back on a team that doesnt have a ball hog SG and has a coach that is worth a shit

>bostons the best fit
a forever 8th seed in da east
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bogut = Longley
Draymond > Rodman
Durant > Pippen
Klay < Jordan
Curry >>> Harper

It's not even fair. The 2015 Eastern Conference All-Star team couldn't even compete.

>mfw the Warrior superteam forms and CP3 is forced to go to the Cavs next offseason, with Kyrie moving to SG

>Rondo and Jimbo on the same team
Haha time for playoffs

@69230421
>Draymond > Rodman

stop posting

delete your browser

set your computer on fire

set yourself on fire

One of those two men will be dead by this time next year

Marc Stein, the second most reliable insider reporter to Woj.

twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/749763409562865664

/nba/ thought they won and then they got BTFO yet again! theres no stoppin us!

>Durant > Pippen
>Klay < Jordan
>Curry >>> Harper
this whole thing is wrong

>He'll help their shit interior defense, the reason why they get raped by guys like LeBron.
Actually, the reason why they got raped was their piss poor perimeter defense. They were allowing record numbers of 3s.

>Game 8 of the WCF

kek

how many titles do they win if durant goes to GS?

is this madman going gsw

Dead from all the cocaine and Hennessy after Chiraq's championship parade

>(((Stein)))

where does it say boston is eliminated?

Why are GS posters back already?

Will they ever learn?

Bogut < Drummond
Draymond < LeBron
Durant > PG
Klay > Butler
Curry > Irving

Still got to give edge to the Dubs.

I wish I had your optimism

WHO /LAKEYS/ HERE?

That was an aberration. Throughout the regular season they were only second to the Spurs in defense.

That's why that game was so shocking and embarrassing. They had a complete meltdown, collectively as a team.

That's how shook they were to getting swept after being the #1 seed in 2015.

in the cerebral cortex.

he's not going to boston and never was.

this not giving proper you's meme has to stop immediately.

if you're replying to someone GIVE THEM A YOU

my nigga

/nba/ would be so butthurt they would all leave lmao it's not like there's more than 2 actual Cavs fags on /nba/
curry makes them that mad lol

>Draymond > Rodman
>Durant > Pippen

KD in the East got him shook

welp....i think im gonna end it tonight /nba/....thanks for bein my only real friends u was always there for me...

right here my main man 50 gran

Pippen was a better rebounder than Draymond. That's it. Draymond is a vastly superior shooter and scorer. He's also slightly better on defense.

bye

le epic ebin :DD

kys nigger

No

You're either completely delusional, extremely dense, or extremely shook.

I choose to believe you're both.

sup foo

thanks to the based user who made this! you are my greatest ally

Nigga this is Jordan Aand Pippen 2.0
We assists now

One is SF one is PF. read the fucking chart
>pippen

Cmon stay for KDecision and cheeseburgers tomorrow :^)

nice argument

you are literally shaking right now okcuck

Steve kerr and the warriors playin 3d chess while everyone else playin checkers...that finals loss was on purpose retards! KD wouldnt have came if we won so we lost on purpose! now we get the chance to win 5 straight titles! we genius! /nba/ shook as fuck!

they actually were using the same defensive strategy that the Raptors used against lebron. clog the paint and let them chuck up shots.

if you check the box scores of both series, cavs shoot piss poor against the raps and shot in a way they never could repeat against the hawks

when youre going against lebron, youre gonna end up having to take a chance somewhere, I guess they just lost that bet this year

it's like the light got turned on in a ghetto apt and the cockroaches have started to scramble

>we used to have prime Rose and Noah
>Now we're stuck with Jimmy "when can I go to LA" Butler and Rajon "I haven't played defense in years" Rondo

Durant was a better scorer. Pippen was only a better defender but Durant's offense outweighs Pippen's defense.

Also, Durant never played second fiddle like Pippen did. Durant was always considered the best player.

I actually can't wait to see this duo. I think they'll compliment each other pretty good.

I capped this. tomorrow when KD stays imma show it to everyone and they will laugh at you

Fixed this

dont give this clopper faggot you's

ALSO!!!

TO REAL LAKEYS FANS

>Lakers are making a move tomorrow at 6:00pm pacific time

from my sources

>Much taller.

You do know that dawhite is really 6'9'', right? Horford has a more complete post game and could step out farther to hit the J. duwhite can only do that running babby hook that looks terrible.

I'm sorry, but did Iceland already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? Iceland is still playing right now and they have been the best team in the Euro for how many matches now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the Euro who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in their own country. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Iceland is one of the best fucking teams in the Euro, they went 2-1 against England and would of scored the third if the forward didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Iceland wins and someone bumps this topic. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Iceland topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

At least we still have Pau r-right?

Draymond is a smarter defender, better shooter and more stable competitor than wacked out Rodman. Why did Rodman get so much love? MUH REBOUNDS

I bleed RBL. I'm not the filthy Cloppers fan.

too bad horford cant get a rebound to save his life LMAO

>dawhite
>6'9'

What the fuck are you smoking?

what?

prove it

take all my yous