Question to footfags...

question to footfags, if you could blackmail a girl into wearing whatever footwear/socks (or lack of) you want everyday and to let you sniff her feet whenever, what would you make her wear?

a leg cast

Stockings or long ass socks

wow they can't even clean the tips of their feet.. imagine what their assholes smell like

cripples get lazy

Hmmm, maybe a pair of dirty flats.

maybe make her wear the same pair of flats for a year

sweaty soccer socks

sounds good to me

what shoes would she wear?

imagine how many sweat marks there'll be

cleats of course. after a long game, her feet would be very sweaty and smelly.

would you make her let you sniff her feet with the socks still on after her game?

definitely

nice, how do you think she'd react?

assuming she has practice everyday, how often would she be allowed to change/wash her socks?

call me a gross pig, and never because there would be no reason to wash them everyday if she takes them off after practice.

so she'd have to wear the same pair the entire year?

yeah

any pics of girls you want to do this to?

Yes, user

knee socks for sure

they'd have to spend 6 weeks in a cast and on crutches, then i'd let them out for a month (so they don't forget how to walk/build their leg muscles up again). then back into a cast...

and so on.

damn, is she asian? i'd love to do that to a cute asian girl

Hells yes. She's Filipino.

nice, would you rather do it to an asian girl too?

I'm not the same user. Just posted these images.

oh. i remember this korean girl at my high school who lost a bet and had to wear the same pair of socks for 5 days

Whoa, I'm in love user.

I want to play fight with a cute Asian girl and have her use her feet against feet.

have her use her feet against feet?

colored ankle socks and painted toes

Use their feet against me user. Kick me, stomp me. I don't care

Pantyhose and the same pair of leather high heels everyday.

>play fight
i'd let them kick my ass and peg me for the chance to suck their toes every day.

I never liked the idea of having a woman fucking me. Sex toys are okay. Dildos fine.. but no strap ons

fishnets

I'd only allow them to wear one shoe because, er...

Dude, fuck off. This is a feet thread; not foot!

Yeah, guess she's disqualified.

Now if she had only one arm or hand that will be fine. But both legs and both feet.