I been hearing alot about keemstar getting into some shit after sexually exploiting a young girl

I been hearing alot about keemstar getting into some shit after sexually exploiting a young girl

Is this actually true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sJk0aYg2jAA
twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/744717079568392192
youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yep

Oh yeah definitely

That guy has been getting into serious shit lately and plays it off as a victim

no

Why is it that youtubefags always get in some sexual assault shit.

Here

Alright faggots wanna have some fun?

We all know about keemstar and his shitty youtube channel and how much he likes to play the victim card when he gets his shit called out and all.

Go on youtube and look up keemstar and find his channel, then go to the latest video he has up right now and this is where the fun begins.

youtu.be/sJk0aYg2jAA

Here is his latest video he posted.

Start posting about how while keemstar was off from his channel he raped a 10 year old girl and how he bragged about it in a chatroom.

Remember the number one rule and number two rule now you faggots.

Also be sure to mix it up and make it believable but diverse between claims on if the girl was 10 or 15 but be sure to stay on the line around the 10 alright.

Once this starts getting around go on Twitter, Facebook and other major social media sites and be sure to claim you either heard or claimed that keemstar has raped an underage girl while off from youtube but be sure to keep it believable and remember not to mention Sup Forums!

Also be sure to get some news sites and photoshop it to make it legit on the issue in wherever he is located at right now also spice it up and claim that he has a secret fetish for fluffy abuse and lolis this will trigger normies very fast.

If this all goes well go on tumblr and go on the most active page mainly of feminists and do the same shit there because tumblr is famous on acting out on their emotions instead of logic.

If all goes to plan, They will attack keemstar's youtube channel and all of his social media places and you can bet on that the feminists will scream for justice on the pedophile perpetrator keemstar.

DO NOT FUCK THIS UP we are doing this not for justice, revenge or morality maybe for you it may be but this is plainly just for shits and giggles, why because fuck you thats why!

Also I hear that he gets mad if someone talks about his daughter.

Alright faggots you know what to do now.

Has anyone done anything with this info yet?

Was posted on a board a while back so I don't know

It is. There are videos where you can see how much he enjoys inflicting pain on little children, it's fucking creepy.

how many people here saw the keemstar exposed video he did himself which got taken down?

Who?

Let's do this

Does anyone else not care about keemstar? I see a lot of hate threads that don't really do anything besides give him attention. If you know his past, he thrives off this. Stop making him popular.

Get a life fag and screw this keemstar bitch. Who gives a fuck about him?

He lost his shit when a nigger faggot told him to kill himself.

Get the fuck outta here faggot we don't need you here

keemstar did nothing wrong

You're right,
He did everything wrong

Keemstar is the perfect target:

>he's an actual asshole, which is always nice to punish
>he is very reactive because he wants to be the good guy and the victim, and he will do things to get attacked for because he wants to extract pity from it
>he's narcissistic, any criticism of him pisses him off

He's perfect. He will also never learn, so have fun.

BUMP

We don't need you mostly go on reddit or grade a cancer section you guys keep adding too much wood on the fire

Its called youfags, and they suck

meemstar ain't done a thing wrong you fucking nigger

Want a list?

>he's a fucking idiot
>he's a backstabber
>he's a legit cunt
>legit pedo
>hides baldness
>gay beard to compensate shorth height
>betrays people on the regular
>does it only for the money, which is fine if done well, but he doesn't

He's too stupid to leave alone.

Okay you fucking losers, Keemstar is a piece of shit but the videos made by LeafyIsQueer and GradeFUnderD are fucking retarded. Both Grade and Leafy were friends with him ,like genuine friends. If you go on Keems twitter he exposes the shit out of them with DMs and other comments they've made. First of all - Leafy posted a picture of him and Keem in a helicopter together so obviously they are friends. Same goes for Grade. Grade was actually on Keems side when Keem was attacked before and they were friends. The only reason Leafy and Grade made videos against Keem is because Pyrocynical made a video on which he talked about the expirience he had with Keem and how he leaked personal info. Of course Pyro was right ,he wasnt manipulating anyone nor was he lying. After that there was a giant backlash and everyone(viewers) started hating Keem because he leaked personal info. Leafy and Grade realised that the viewers wont like them being friends with Keem ,so they backstab him , and the only argument they have against Keem is : "Oh no hes a racist! He said 6 years ago the word nigger when someone was bullying him for being part hispanic!". Leafys video is a mess and makes no sense while Grades video is full of lies and no facts aswell as DMs taken out of context. The 2nd video he made about Keem in which he talks about the Pedo allogations thrown at him , the only proof he has is a picture of a girl with unknown age that isnt showing her face and has 2 signs over her boobs and vagina with some sexual shit about Keemstar. Keem did not ask that girl for the picture.

TL;DR I do not like Keem , he has done some really scummy shit in the past but Grade and Leafy are cucks. Keem isnt playing the victim card. He is showing legitemate evidence against the allogations that've been thrown at him and some people cannot realise that.

>Assuming people don't change
Not everyone stays the same. They have plenty of reasons to dislike him now if you ask me.

And no he isnt sexually exploited a young girl , a girl sent him a picture that isnt even nude without keem asking for that picture. Let me also recap that I am no Keems side because I know everything about the whole situation surrounding him and I know he is a piece of shit who leaks personal informations and starts drama.

WHO. THE. FUCK. CARES.

Do you really think they backstabbed him? Isn't it more likely that Keem CHANGED? Maybe they were giving him the benefit of the doubt, and they finally got fed up with his bullshit.

Maybe you are Keem... if so, go fuck yourself.

But why would they be friends with him ,someimes defending him on twitter and supporting him? The only argument Grade had agianst the people who caught on to his bullshit backstabing was that he didnt like how Pyros info was leaked. Then NFKRZ posted a screenshot of grade saying on Keems stream that the video Pyro made against keem is stupid. So grade is a hypocrite.

Keem had a 15yo girl get naked for him on his livestream. She even showed him her asshole, on demand. No excuse.

I am not Keem ,nor do I support Keem. Like I said , I fucking hate him. Grade and Leafy were friends with him for MONTHS! Its just obvious that they wanted to be on the good side of the viewers.

No fun allowed? I personally like a bit of bullshit drama between e-celebs. It's hilarious. Besides, how much convincing do you need to go fuck shit up? Have you ordered him pizzas yet? No? Then why are you here?

>But why would they be friends with him

They aren't, but he claims they were, so he can then say they "backstabbed" him.

Not on demand ,if it was on demand link me to a video of his stream reuploaded because that stream happened probably 2 years ago. Also the only evidence was one screenshot of a girl with 2 signs related to Keem , like I said in my last post. Thats little to no evidence

ITT: Leafy fans bandwagon

haven't watched keees video obviously

Having two different opinions on two different things makes no one a hypocrite.

>Grade and Leafy were friends with him for MONTHS!

Untrue.

He doesnt claim they were. There are literall DMs of Grade in which he talks about how other people dont give him enough credit and how he doesnt deserve the hate and so on so on. I can find those dms right now if you want.

It's common knowledge what Keem did on his livestream, isn't it?

I witnessed some really creepy shit. Anyone else saw that time when he ate cream off a 13-year-old pussy? Made me sick.

Summer

>There are literall DMs of Grade

Probably edited by Keem, are you naive?

You can't trust anything Keemkidfucker says.

Some fags are really obsessed with this asshole.

They arent edited, no one called them out for being eddited and they dont look edited.

he also said it in a stream, which keemstar's video shows. fucking idiot

sure is summer in here

Exactly. Just because some youtube fags that are NO BETTER then this Keemstar fag want him destroyed or some shit, doesn't mean they have to spam the fuck out of /b about it. No one cares but fucking 12 year olds.

What has Sup Forums become...

here you go you cucks.twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/744717079568392192

LETS DO IT!

>They arent edited, no one called them out for being eddited and they dont look edited.

Are you for real? How hard do you think it is to edit a fucking bunch of pixels with standardised letters?

It would be better without youtube fags spamming.

Here you go you fucking cuck

thats because u are a little bitch... caring about drama.... faggot

Do you realize how fucking gay you sound?
People who get thrive on any form of gossip and drama, especially a fucking YouTubers drama.... all pathetic fucking losers.

hey moron, everyone below contests the authenticity of this DM. Considering Keem has lied repeatedly and faked evidence before, what makes you think he is more trustworthy than 50 other YouTubers who have dealt with him and have nothing to gain by declaring him a liar?

Hilarious and original
If Keem photoshopped it Grade was going to defend himself and post a picture of actual dms he had. So ,no. They werent edited.

Here you go you fucking moron:

Besides, read the comments on that image: everyone says it's fake.

Ahahaha so youre talking about everyone on youtube right? Everyone gets exposure and views when there is drama you fucking cocksucker.

>tells me that the dms are fake without any proof
>his proof is that some retards on twitter said the same thing without any proof.
Grade has not said anything. If he has the audacity to make 2 videos about Keem ,he can make one tweet about him right? No? Your logic is flawled asshole

>go fuck shit up
>ordered him pizzas
What a faggot.

HISSSSSSSSSSSS motherfucker
LEAFY

>If Keem photoshopped it Grade was going to defend himself

That's nonsense. If there was no DM, Grade wasn't going to invent one from nothing. Grade also knows that screenprints aren't evidence of anything nowadays.

They obviously were made up by Keem, just like the other ones.

Why would you trust Keem?

Remember, his golden rule is that what is said between you and him in private stays between you and him.

Then he tells everyone about it.

EVEN IF Grade's DM was real, it would only prove that Keem is truly a motherfucker for exposing it. When someone supports you against his own friends, you respect that shit and don't pay them back by backstabbing them.

But it's not real. It's just fake. If it had been real, Keem might have connected that it would have been a dick move, since he fakes everything, he doesn't seem to treat it as real. It makes perfect sense for a psycho.

Leafy is cancer.

What a nig

youtube.com/watch?v=-Yss1iugyGY

He's not. But those youtubers calling him a piece of shit are pieces of shit themselves. I think they should all just fuck and get it over with. Faggots.

>Grade has not said anything.

He made two videos about Keem. I think that's more than enough. Keem doesn't deserve more time. Unlike what Keem thinks, not responding to his bullshit doesn't make anyone guilty. Keem isn't the police, he can be ignored, and should be.

>If he has the audacity to make 2 videos about Keem ,he can make one tweet about him right?

>the audacity

You're hilarious. And no, he doesn't have to tweet jackshit about Keem. No obligation anywhere. 2 videos is enough.

>Your logic is flawled asshole

>flawled

Fucking hell, not sure you're trying, but both the content and the form of your expression make me laugh for 10 seconds at a time. Thanks.

He is a sad, sad old man.

Fuck sake mods start banning this shit

Even if the DMs were fake we know that Grade was friends with Keem because of a statement he made on Keems stream which statement was "pyro is an idiot for making that video'. The video that Pyro made was a video in which he exposes Keem. NOW - BECAUSE OF THE VIEWERS HATING KEEM , LEAFY AND GRADE BACKSTAB HIM SO THEY CAN BE ON THE GOOD SIDE OF THE VIEWERS AND GET MORE EXPOSURE BEACUSE HATRED TOWARDS KEEM IS TRENDING. Do you get it now?

Keem behaviour:

>attacks 62-year-old man on his own stream
>supposedly, this guy is a pedo
>old man gets harrassed by Keem and his fanboy army
>doxxed, disclosed identity, etc
>old man comes crawling to ask for this to stop
>cries online
>keem mocks him
>turns out the info was wrong, old man never was a pedo
>Keem can't own up or apologise
>keem blames his "staff" about it, even though he has no staff

Class act.

Are you retarded? The videos Grade made were before Keem posted those DMs so no ,thats not more than enough.

Easy communication with rabid fans that'll do anything to meet them. See: Sam Hyde who may or may not be grooming 15 year old girls

This is completely true and many people now think that I am on Keems side. The sittuation with Keem NOW is different tho. He really is getting backstabbed by people who are bigger pieces of shit than him.

>Even if the DMs were fake we know that Grade was friends with Keem because of a statement he made on Keems stream which statement was "pyro is an idiot for making that video'.

You read way too much into comments. Grade probably meant that wasting one's time on retards like Keem is idiotic. It is. That doesn't mean Grade is Keem's friend and Pyro's enemy.

>BECAUSE OF THE VIEWERS HATING KEEM , LEAFY AND GRADE BACKSTAB HIM SO THEY CAN BE ON THE GOOD SIDE OF THE VIEWERS

You don't seem to get it: backstabbing anyone doesn't get you on the good side of anyone. You and Keem need to learn this. Well, you need to learn this.

it is. he raped a 10 year old girl and bragged about it in a chatroom

Give me one reason why Grade should waste more time on Keem.

Waiting.

>He really is getting backstabbed by people who are bigger pieces of shit than him.

Call me callous but when you behave like an asshole to everyone, and you suddenly run into bigger assholes that threaten to swallow you whole, I can only agree.

He deserves a taste of his own medicine. So if he tried to fuck some other assholes and they're fucking him back, no problem for me. He earned it.

He asked for it.

>you read way too much into comments.
Its a fucking stream
Live. Yknow. LIVE
You cant edit that shit

>You dont get it: backstabbing anyone doesnt get you on the good side of anyone.
Have you been on youtube? Viewers are fucking whores and drama is the most exposer I youtuber can get. Leafy and Grade benefit from these videos because viewers now agree with them and they make more loser money.

I saw that chat. It was fucking crazy. Keem was a little drunk and just could not not brag about it.

Why wouldnt he, he is already a loser if he makes 2 videos about him with no structure or argument behind them.

>Its a fucking stream
>Live. Yknow. LIVE
>You cant edit that shit

Reading too much into comments =/= editing DM's.

Who the fuck is this

I am done with this shit ,believe what you want to believe. Everyone jumps on bandwagons and does not look at the facts. Ive always hated Keem but this time hes right.

>Have you been on youtube? Viewers are fucking whores and drama is the most exposer I youtuber can get. Leafy and Grade benefit from these videos because viewers now agree with them and they make more loser money.

The whole thing just showed Leafy, Grade, and Idubbbz to more viewers. I enjoy Grade and Idubbbz, while Keem's shit is uninteresting if you're older than 14.

>Why wouldnt he, he is already a loser if he makes 2 videos about him with no structure or argument behind them.

>implying Grade cares that you think he's a loser for anything

Your logic is inexistant. You can't state a reason why he should give a fuck about Keem beyond those videos.

>structure
>argument

You're one to talk, the only reason you could think of is the idea that Grade somehow cares what you think of him...

omg we're amonlymous now, lets bring this scumbag down!!!!!!!
i love leafy and pyro those are quality hilarious yootoob channels that are much better than this SCUMBAG keem who is definitely worse than my fellow 4channer doods

>I am done with this shit ,believe

Before you leave, learn that commas come right after the word, not right before one.

>word,
NOT >word ,

Don't be retarded, even if you're just 12.

>Ive always hated Keem but this time hes right.

Bullshit. Nobody knew of Keem until this month. You're saying this to get more credit, you don't get any. Everyone can call your bullshit.

Keemstar's tweets show how fucking retarded he is...

>keem opens a poll to ask his viewers if they want a new host

>THEY DO

>he discards the results and says "any statement that begins with "everyone agrees" is fucking stupid" in response to a tweet mentioning that everyone agrees a new host is needed.

Keem applies relevance whichever way he likes, like a manipulative piece of shit.

gais i hated him before it was cool

>most exposer I YouTube can get
The fuck am I reading?
*the most exposure a youtuber can get
>keem's fans this retarded

Is this the guy from F@G?

There's exactly one guy defending Keem in every Keem thread. It's the same kid, he's about 13, and he does the same shit every time:

>can't type
>can't spell
>clueless about punctuation
>will ask you to watch Keem's last video, kindly
>has iron faith in Keem