Tfw sheeps don't even bother watching the entire thing because it's 50 minutes long but still bully Killer...

>tfw sheeps don't even bother watching the entire thing because it's 50 minutes long but still bully Killer Keem-super-star :(

youtube.com/watch?v=sJk0aYg2jAA

Basically what he said was that he was playing a character so it doesnt count because it wasnt the real him. Also it was his job/hobby to talk shit and piss people off but fuck you if you do the same to him because you cant do that

If singles Keem-super-star is innocent and Leafy, Pyro, Grade, Bashur, the asshole reporters, the guy that stole his ham and the guy that hacked his twitter and tweeted some bs about his GF are all lying pedophiles.

Get fucked, Keem.

He said he was "trolling", which was popular as fuck before 2008 you fucking newfag.

You obviously only watched the first 10 minutes only.

Also, I don't give a fuck if he's "pretending" to be an asshole or if he really is one. Leafy is "pretending" to bully cringy kids as well.

Exactly you fucking idiot, he could troll you and say whatever the fuck he wanted, but fuck you if you trolled him back

Nah i saw the whole thing, quit dick riding keem. Don't assume on I'm leafys side because i don't like his content. I like Grades content but he's a bitch/hypocrite. #FREEREACTOR

Ever heard of free speech? You can be an asshole if you want.

Fuck you keemstar dick riding newfag. Why did he take up trolling if he knows every little come back will trigger/upset him so much?

But then don't whine that others are assholes to you.

Keem's problem is that he is a little bitch, not that he's an asshole.

What exactly is your point? Are you talking about his tweets?

Dude, you are an idiot.

Im talking about this whole situation you fucking newfag. Keems a little bitch and doesnt realize it. He likes talking shit but doesnt like it when you fire back.

What I meant to say was to give me an exact example, not just "oh he talking shieet and stuff". Give me a real example.

>sheep or any variant of

Fuck off already

>actually thinking any of those faggots deserve more than 5 minutes of my time

shiggy diggy

Boop Bip Baap

>actually thinking you're worth 1 second of their time

You obviously didnt watch the video he posted or know anything about the current situation. Go fuck yourself.

although I don't like keem, he made interesting points; yeah its a 50 min long video but give it a listen and make a judgement call.

>no i am not defending keem, fuck him
>listen to the 50 min video
>alex is a stupid nigger.jpeg

You obviously don't know what you're talking about at all otherwise, you'd give me way over one single example.

Fuck off sheep.

I love the stupid way he pronounces things like footage as "foot-itch"

Quit dick riding him and watch the video, he gives examples. Im feeling like i took the bait because of how stupid your response are.

I don't know what you're talking about tho, give me an example yourself if you want to debate on it or get the fuck out.

is the singles cause you didn´t get dubs in like 30 posts last keem thread?

>defending cancer intentionally

Yes.

>being a sheep

this guy isn't that bad
the EPICK hilarious tubesters like leafy and pyrocynical and their mature audiences are much worse
"better cash in on the fuck keem movement and get some delishis youtoob monis"

Like it or not his reputation is shot and I could care less, I'm sure most people are just jumping on the hate band wagon but it can't be stopped.

I'm not watching 50 minutes of some gimp trying to talk his way out of the shit his actions landed him in.

So not only you admit that you're an idiot but you also admit to not care about it?

Cool bro.

He's not talking his way out of it. He's showing solid proof of how he got falsely accused of taking things completely out of context.

He also tweeted 4 days ago that he will sue him.

Watch the video or get the fuck out.

i watched it, and i have to agree with keem, alot the pedo bit im not to sure on.

Mistype.

>He's showing sold proof of how get gets falsely accused and how GradeAUnderA is completely taking things out of context.

My bad man.

He didn't know or care whenever she was 18 or not.
But that doesn't make him a legit pedophile.
A pedophile is someone who rapes 8 year olds and shiet, not someone who watches a hot loli get naked for him.

Who the fuck cares. You little bitches are like actual bitches watching soap operas. He said she said bull shit

Who are these people.

english?

Keemstar his entire audience is faggot kids in teens who are the cancer of gaming.

Wow, the false accuser doesnt like it when he gets gets falsely accused. Fuck keemstar

get ouuuuuuuuuuut

Watching this whole clusterfuck is so damn entertaining. I'm running out of popcorn here

Beeeeh

>sued for using a clip of Keem saying "I will rape your children" as part of a segment on how he watched a minor get naked for him

Good luck with that. Keem is fucking retarded.

Literally who? Why the fuck do shills keep making threads about youtubers?
>you must be 18 years or older to post

watch his video plis

oldfags get off my board reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

A pedo is someone who's sexually attracted to children. Considering Keem keeps accusing everyone else of being a pedo, you may wonder if he isn't one himself, or, as Grade says, if he isn't jealous.

He's the one who spread rumors about others being pedos! Now it's happening to him, with serious evidence, and he still thinks he's the little victim?

Honestly, I want them all to burn.

You have no idea what you're talking about and I will show it to you.

Give me a name of whom he accused of being a pedophile.

>watch his video plis

Are you the same guy who was begging me to watch his video earlier today???

I will when I have time, but Keem is already dead to me.

>Give me a name of whom he accused of being a pedophile.

>the old man
>Pyro dude

I watched the whole thing, and he did have some valid points, but hes still å cunt. Really nothing more to it.

>confusing a libtard cuck with a libertarian
Schools out. For. Summer!

>the old man
He recognized his mistake and apologized before other people brought any attention to this, and even offered money in an attempt to set things right

>pyro
You obviously didnt watch the full clip, he said pyros FRIENDS were calling him a pedo.

"Hi, I'm Killer Keemstar and I like to talk shit to people, which I consider trolling, and really get under their skin, but don't you dare fire back because I will fucking dox you and end your fucking career/life."

Fuck off already.

>He recognized his mistake and apologized before other people brought any attention to this, and even offered money in an attempt to set things right

He blamed a member of his staff for the mistake: he has no staff, his apology is a lie; plus, even if he HAD staff, that's no excuse. Just because you're told someone's a pedo and try to ruin his life, that doesn't cut it. You don't try to ruin someone's life if you aren't dead sure he's a pedo. Fuck that.

>You obviously didnt watch the full clip, he said pyros FRIENDS were calling him a pedo.

Yes, I saw that. And? I don't even think that's true. Why would Pyro's FRIENDS tell Keem that Pyro is a pedo? How much credit would you give this sort of evidence?

All they said was that he chatted with a 15-yo French girl. Reminder Pyro is 19, which would make it legal in France anyway. If not now, within a year it'd be legal. The hell.

>Implying im a leafy fan or on his side
Go fuck yourself you keem dick sucker

The pyro part was all hear say, he never made a video about it, it was stuff said on his stream, he never accused pyro for being a pedo, it was info he was repeating.

The big thing really is the old man, and do you really not think people like this are working with other people to find news? lol, and even though he says it was someone else who brought the information to him, he is still to blame, and knows this and apologizes.

>How much credit would you give this sort of evidence?
>He has no staff, his apology is a lie, no evidence, just take my word for it.

The fact that you can chose what's true and what's not based on your convenience is a sign of true maliciousness. Please get out.

how about this, sheep boy?