I'm getting an Xbox one soon Sup Forumsros do you have any recommended games for my first game?

I'm getting an Xbox one soon Sup Forumsros do you have any recommended games for my first game?

>xbox one

>games

pick one

Are you 13? Why would you buy the jewcrosoft shitbox

I've been an Xbox player forever I've had my 360 for 10 years it just time to upgrade

if you're going to game buy a pc, if you're poor buy a ps4. If you're stupid buy an Xbone and you have weird taste (like I do) buy a wiiu. Wiiu and pc complete eachother quite well though. Ps4 and Xbone are just inferior versions of pc with most functionalities removed

Yeah, sure.
>all the games released for xbone that were also released on 360

>upgrade
son, I think someone's lied to you

Ignore these faggots.

don't listen to these playstation faggots

there's a reason that sony is going bankrupt

xbox one is better in terms of functionality and community. the graphical differences are minimal. xbox one is backwards compatible, you get 4 free games a month with gold because of this (2 xbone 2 360).

sold all my games and systems for a pc. want to play xbox scorpio tho.

Welcome. Here are a couple of games

Forza horizon 2, rare replay, halo MCC and 5, inside, geometry wars, killer instinct,

battlefield 1

Welp... this guy doesn't get laid.

I'd start with sunset overdrive and fallout, Hold off for battlefield as your fps, and wait to pick up forza horizon 2.... good well rounded arsenal there

Dying Light. Halo MCC, Halo 5, GTA 5, Fallout 4, Batman Arkham Knight

INSIDE

There is a free to play MBA that is a port from PC. It is called Smite: Battleground of the Gods. Highly recommended it

Wait for the S

Witcher 3 is good. Really long and might lose interest but it's good.

Doom is incredible. Rocket league is really fun for casual. Battleborn/overwatch.

Dark souls 3

>xbone

Titanfall is ridiculously underrated and fun. Got over 2000 hours on it. Dying Light was another favorite.

Sunset overdrive is a fucking fantastic game. Unique, entertaining, funny and it has a pretty good soundtrack.

It's like this guy has never touched an Xbone before...

It got my brother who has 15+ years of PC gaming onto console. Shit talked me for a year about buying one now he won't stop buying games.

Wait and save up for the XB1S coming out soon.

Idk why people love that game... it just feels like a slower JSRF with a worse soundtrack and basic guns.

Concept for the mutants came from Devil May Cry imo.

mortal kombat, halo, something dungeon crawly like dnd heroes use to be

Dude who gives a shit. Play what you play and shut the fuck up it has nothing to do with you, you fucking faggot.

Mario

Well, it is objectively a low-end pc with most possibilities removed, theres just no point argueing over it... Also the games are way more expensive and offer lower framerate/graphics. And there are less games. I'll admit I miss Halo, though. Fun times. Exclusives are a pain in the ass.

Dead rising 3

Xbox one is probably the worst option you could buy. First buy a gaming PC, if you are poor buy a PS4. If you already have a gaming pc buy a wii u or wait for nintendo's next console the NX. The PC, PS4 and Xbox all share most of the games you would want to buy for the console, the best being a PC followed by the PS4 with the Xbox in last. Optimally, to get the most amount of games, you would buy a PC + a nintendo console, but if you don't have enough money for a pc buy a ps4
TL;DR: Don't buy an Xbox, literally any other console would be a better choice

Anything on ps4

All but 2 exclusives are coming to PC, Halo 6 and Sunset Overdrive. If you really want one get one used.

Depends on what you like
I will usualy play halo and fortza
But I just get the exclusives on console so i dont have much

>inb4 those are on PC

Elite Dangerous
Ark: Survival Evolved
Halo 5
Battlefield 1 when it comes out

I don't really give a shit about feeling superior because I own a console than another.
Anyways
Fallout 4 will last you a while
especially since mods just came out
Halo 5
just got a update but idk if you'd like it
Smite is really funt imo
And its free
Other than that
Idk

>Basic guns

Yah youve never played the game

dude i had my 360 for 7+ years and i still play it, the 360 was a beautiful console. However the ps4 is awesome man, its just better in every way. I played the one a ton before i made my decision for the ps4.

also bloodborne and kingdom hearts.

The only reason to by a xbox one i would say is GoW4 and halo, but halo kinda fell off.

Seeing PS4 kids fight xbox kids is like seeing down-syndrome kids fight over who is smarter. PC or you are a fag.

i have a ps4 and pc, the only thing that i think an xbox would be good for is halo
even then you shouldn't get that excited about kills because of magical magnetic bullets

>However the ps4 is awesome man, its just better in every way.
Sure, except Playstations Circa 1998 dashboard.

its okay to play games on things other than computers. Im fully aware the PC's are superior, neat. But sometimes i wana play some bloodborne ya know?

I never said anything is wrong with playing consoles, I still play consoles with friends since PC doesn't split screen. But trying to compare the two is like comparing potatoes, its like wtf.

sunset overdrive

race games- The crew is on xbox gold
forza 6
Shooting games-Battle field 4 or codbo3 depends on what you like
puzzle game- pneuma
puzzle/stealth- thief

really? i really enjoy the dashboard. My theme is a different animal for day of the week shit is lit

but also OP for games
Ds1-3
halo
skyrim
for honor
chivalry

Listen up faggot.... The new XB1 S comes out late August.. Might as well pre order it instead of going and buying an original

you mean forza horizon 3

I can't stress enough how great Sunset Overdrive is.

It is the lone game that made my Xbox One worth it.

"pc or a fag" kinda sounds like you're saying something is wrong with consoles. But yeah i completely agree, PC in league of its own.

Well I still have to spite the console fags.. It's just the proper duty of a PC gamer.

IV been playing farcry primal and it's fun also the mad max video game is surprisingly good too

I bought current gen when GTA 5 came out on it. First person in an open world like Los Santos gets beaten by very few things. Plus, who doesn't like cruising in first person at 212km/h

Killer instinct
>all you'll ever need

Lol ignore these playstation lies. I have an xbone and a Ps4. The Ps4 is clearly less powerful and the support for updates and content trails behind Microsoft. It's reality. Deal with it

Farcry 4
GTA5
Fallout 3 and 4
If into shooters black ops 3
Retro download portal 2
Rare replay

You can't go wrong with a Souls game. Dark Souls 3.

Dark souls sucked ass

not that dude, but why do you think its bad? did you play it through?

>makes a point
>call them faggots
You're the faggot withd no points nigger

Halo 5 just got a big update. Also Overwatch is good but better on the pc

Yes i played it and to me it was just boring AF

OP, go with Witcher 3. I put it off for so long bc im not too into third person games. but damn it was good. Fallout 4 is fun too although it gets shit boring quick. EA access wouldnt be a bad purchase either. you get a bunch of games and if you like BF/Sports games itll be a good grab

Sunset overdrive was free recently. Maybe it still is today but idk

If you have the option, don't get an Xbox. Someone gave me one and i hate it (still use it to talk to friends, not gonna lie). It's the most frustrating experience that modern technology has to offer.

Also the game are mostly shit

master chief collection is 10$ on g2a/cdkeys

halo 1-4

Dying light or overwatch

Halo 5
Add me my name is EGsnipedownEW

I dont play forza or halo so my xbone just sits there. Gamestop knows it has no exclusives, thats why the trade in value is $99

Just got doom I agree with this guy. Alot of good quality kills.