Would you rather fuck the really skinny girl or the really fat one?

Would you rather fuck the really skinny girl or the really fat one?

Easy. The skinny girl.

skinny my micro penis will make contact with woman parts rather than skin

The skinny one, obviously

The fat one. Fat people like to swallow, and they are more likely to eat your ass. #ShitInHerMouth #swallow #LickItClean

The fat one looks more fun

Fat chicks have something called 'yeast infection' between their folds of skins, it's caused by heat and moisture

I wouldn't let that fat chick touch me if she offered 1000 dollars.

Your assumption is erroneous. I want to force both of them to engage in mutual submission to each other. The skinny one will humiliate the fat one while the fat one will feed the skinny one.

Both at the same time.

My dicks too small to be able to fuck the fat one, skinny.

Don't know how you got that logic, but okay faggot.

skinni ofc fat girlsre dizguzding

So its would you rather?
Both

Skinny because I have a fetish for seeing a bulge in their belly.

Left or right

Fuck skinny, blow job fat

The fat chick, cause you know she's hiding a bucket of chicken, oreos, cheetos and a gallon of mountain dew nearby. Skinny bitch? Water and a celery stick

Both

the fat chick, but thats coming from a dude with a ssbbw fetish anyway

Left

she'll eat your dick my man

Lovely girl. Who is she?

I would rather masturbate to pictures of healthy average women

fat one.

This. Well at least when the fat chick is grossly obese like in the pic. I'd take a chubby girl over any anorexic chick though.

Skinny one. Fat one can't clean herself properly so she no doubt smells like yeast and excrement.

both

Skinny.

You probably need a 20 inches dick to even reach the pussy of the landwhale.

>Would you rather fuck the really skinny girl or the really fat one?
Neither. No dick 0/10.

As long as I don't have to eat out her. Her face ist so bad at all....well... at least better than the skeleton. An I guess the fat one has more pizza at her place I can eat, while she is working my dick

it's not called skinny your obese american
it's called healthy...

Skinny will always be better

Skinny girl can deepthroat better. Likely skinny from purging. Gag reflexes go away with time and practice. Also light enough to pick up to fuck, not to mention weak so you can dominate her. No risk of being crushed. She can reach all parts of her body to wash, so she'll be cleaner. Probably skips days of eating so anal is always a go. More bed for you, less wear on your suspension when driving her around as well as better gas mileage. Only perk I can think of with the fatty is she'll know how to cook. Skinny wins by a land slide

And just wanted to add I'd find it crazy hot to be able to see my cock in her belly while fucking her. Distension fetish would be satisfied

sorry for late reply, it's ms chunky iirc