Girl here. Why would a girl chop off her own balls?

Girl here. Why would a girl chop off her own balls?

You're not a girl if you have balls, faggot

>girl
>girl

tiny tiny pic
want to see more detail, faggot

it's identity and femininity that makes a girl a girl, not whether she has balls or not. also, GTFO of to Sup Forums this is a pro progression board

TLDR: Balls and brain communicate between themselves and create testosterone, trannies don't want testosterone. No balls = much less testosterone

tfw no QT eunuch trap slave

Girls don't have balls, only Men do.

If any male thinks that thing is female, they're a cock loving gay bottom.

yeh i just witnessed your schizophreia progression deeper

So sex matches the gender. Artificial, but still the best they can do.

Kill yourself before someone else has to waste their time and do it for you

delusional mental disorders

shut. up.

Actually having balls or not does determine who is a man or woman. Not their fucking deformed "feewings".

Do gonosomes changes when you change identity and femininity? Go back to school turd.

TITS OR GTFO

"pro progressive board"

Lmao no it's not, it's just a few threads filled with faggots. The rest of us are normal.

still a guy if you have balls, fag
>inb4 'i identify BS'

Girls don't have testicles.

Sup Forums was never good. You things have made it worse.

just a boi from the cuntry lookin fora qt pi waifu trap to breed me a big fam, fam

B is anything but progressive you dumb nigger

get the fuck off the internet and go suck your boyfriends dick, faggot. either that or go back to tumblr

LOW QUALITY BAIT

Girls have ovaries.

Thats why you'll always just be a mutilated man, and why the suicide rate of post-op mentally ill is 90%

While I do not agree, I respect your opinion.

Yeah they do change. The person loses a few or gains a few and becomes a retard, then we put them down because we're humane

I do not agree and do not respect you. You got a mental disorder this country needs to be purged of. People like you is why Americans are considered pussies and is why Russia or China will easily defeat us.

kill yourself fucking faggot

gender is not in the balls, it's in every cell of yor body. you're either male (XY) or female (XX). if you cut off your balls you'll only be a castrated male.

Exactly, but they'll no matter what try to prove what they're not.

Just rest assured that the science will always tell you they are a boy.