Daily reminder: only one political candidate for president has been accused of raping a child

daily reminder: only one political candidate for president has been accused of raping a child.

huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html

'Given all this, and based on the record thus far, Jane Doe’s claims appear credible. Mr. Epstein’s own sexual crimes and parties with underage girls are well documented, as is Mr. Trump’s relationship with him two decades ago in New York City. Mr. Trump told a reporter a few years ago: “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it, Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

(continued from previous thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/06/28/politics/benghazi-report-hillary-clinton/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/02/trump-university-s-star-student-it-was-a-con.html
nytimes.com/2016/03/12/us/politics/donald-trump-trump-university.html?_r=0
nationalreview.com/corner/432010/trump-university-scam
98percentapproval.com/
huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html
radaronline.com/celebrity-news/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dismissed/
snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now we believe every rape accusation?

You realize most people who attended Trump U gave it great reviews including the person filing the lawsuit.

Honestly,Trump will probably win but not any kind of virtue on his part. When it comes down to it, the election is nothing more then a numbers game and theres nothing Trump knows better then numbers.

No doubt about it now.

This is 100% my guy.

If the monger who can't spell "Benghazi" is in this thread

cnn.com/2016/06/28/politics/benghazi-report-hillary-clinton/

dead horse

>theres nothing Trump knows better then numbers.

>great reviews

uhuh. sure thing.

>Honestly,Trump will probably win

Bill Cosby
Toby Turner
Keemstar
Lots of people BECAUSE OF Keemstar
Your fucking point?

much win. kek.

Im not saying he's good with them, just that theres nothing else that he's better at.

>accused

>great reviews

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/02/trump-university-s-star-student-it-was-a-con.html

nationalreview.com/corner/432010/trump-university-scam

>inb4 Don is getting framed so Shilldog can win

accused =/= guilty

Watch the accusations drop faster than any respect for Mexicans afterwards, including by legal Mexicans.

every politicians in this world is fucking insane in the brain.

power tripping fags who think they are beyond mankind.

98percentapproval.com/

"Somebody's doing the raping!"

98percentapproval.com/

All 3 of your sources are overtly opposed to Trump... No bias whatsoever.

Well considering that many would like to assassinate trump but have been unable, don't you think that a rape accusation might be an easier way to get him out of the race?

Twenty-two years ago. The timing could not be more coincidental.

Funny cause Bill Clinton has been accused of much, much worse.

>huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html

Case Dismissed:

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dismissed/

so are you saying they are liars?

anyone can accuse anyone of anything
i now accuse you of being a pedophile necrophile and murdered, well i guess that means you are all those things OP

also
>huffpo

Police do not file reports when there is no evidence or credibility to the accusations. They have to investigate first to determine whether or not there is a case there before writing a report and filing it with the court.

Absolutely

Hell yeah they are liars.

Not like there is any politial interests in charging trump, police departments are immune to corruption of course.

>radaronline.com/celebrity-news/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dismissed/

The documents were filed in a California court on April 26, accusing Trump and billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein of “sexual abuse under threat of harm” and “conspiracy to deprive [her] civil rights.”

But the address listed on the paperwork leads to an abandoned property, and the phone number goes straight to voicemail.

You dumb ass, the judge just dropped it because she's homeless. This had better turn into a shit storm.

You can't be this gullible...I guess you're the 6% of idiots that still believe the press. Yes, they are lying to you. This "rape scandal" has been proven to be false. Keep up Sup Forumstard

Rape this. Rape that.

Is poking a woman that you don't even know gonna count as rape?

Fuck that stupid bitch. People like that should get sentenced to life in prison.

Oh my god! Horrible.

Without proof or conviction, accusation is worth nothing.

I hereby accuse Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders of rape!

>you are accused of being murdered
Well shit

Lel @user plaintiff not so user

STOP RAPING ME!!!

Well looks like this has been settled again, try something new tomorrow shills.

anyone can sue anyone with no basis, and the "jane doe" who filed the lawsuit gave the address of an abandoned property and the case was dismissed, very credible, also, does "innocent until proven guilty" ring any bells to you?

Wouldn't affect my vote even if it was true.

u mad?

M'nigga.

This.

>Correct the Record

Holy shit you shills go back to censoring reddit, facebook and twitter you uninformed lowlives.

wtf does rape have to do with becoming president? rhetorical question. fucking nothing. absolutely fucking nothing

Aren't enough racists in the country.

This one meme image is the first time I've heard of this but it's enough to convince me Drumph (hehe) is a CHILD RAPIST!

And there is only one Canidate that defended a rapest who raped a kid

$100 says that op is one of Hillarys paid trolls

Please provide the proof (that doesn't exist) since you say it has already been proven false.

Who's more evil, the man who rapes a child, or the woman that defends the man in court, and wins the man his freedom.

>MFW Hillary litrially laughing on hidden tape at getting child rapist free, when she was a lawer.

>Who is more evil: the rapist, or the lawyer standing up for the constitutional rights of an accused criminal?

You must be totally retarded.

For fuck sake!

This took 5 seconds to Google, another 5 seconds to confirm on snopes.

Why the fuck do bitches flock to this massive cunt?

you forgot the part where she laughed about it

It's not rape if you're a billionaire.

It's looking like the republicans are second guessing Trump, and may end up with a contested convention after all.

If they want to have any chance at saving their party, they better lose this guy quick.

Hilary never defended Trump, he got away with it.

This election is pure bullshit, just looked this up why is her emails a story nonstop and this shit not

I know we live in a post-fact world, but that doesn't give you dumbasses a pass.

Maybe not. Loretta Lynch is considering an indictment.

Even if that happened (which it didn't snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/) that doesn't make her worse than the rapist. It would (in the fictional universe where it occurred) make her a callous cunt, but she wouldn't be anywhere near the evil that raped a child.

Are there any famous people who didn't rape a child?

No its not rape period because it didn't happen. Fucking Bernouts.

Can people without a basic grip on economics please stop creating "epic" image macros?

Voting for trump is retarded for a number of reasons, but not as retarded as that image

>forcible rape
as opposed to gentle?

It still says Katie Johnson as planting in left hand corner of paper

"gentle" doesn't mean that it's not rape.

>huffingtonpost
uploading Bait.zip 5MB/100GB

I want to belive that there are only a few very VERY dedicated liberalfriends that keep reposting the same trash over and over.
There are just so much of this here lateley.

rape is rape bruh, why label it forcible or anything else? it is what it is...

Not like the other political candidate hasn't been accused of multiple accounts of corruption and murder.

The story is beginning to go big.

The attorney general met with Bill Clinton this week about this. Those on the right made up the cover story that it was about benghazi, but they are simply covering for what is about to go down.

Trump is finished once this things gets hold.

There's heaps of different types, like strong arm.

Eg tell someone if they don't fuck you, you will kill their dog

Or rape girl you find passed out behind dumpster

Can anyone explain what does rape mean? I thought it meant violent and abusive sex, something that will make the victim suffer and cry.

deflect much?

we're talking about trump here moron.

Did you literally read the rest of this thread. Google this shit and see it's false. Also huffpost should of instantly made OP illegitimate. Huffpost is sjw, pc, bs.

It's when you don't get verbal permission.

You litrially have to say 'can I put penis in your vagina" and wait for her to say 'yeast you can'. (if she just nods then it is rape)

Um it's not fake at all. Actual court documents were filed in an actual court. Go look it up.

I know your world is crumbling because this exposes Trump for something unimaginable, but sorry user, it's real.

your daily reminder OP wants to be the greatest shitposter of all time.

so who cares kid.

sure kid.

>great reviews
You obviously haven't been paying attention

we get it kid you're not voting for him.

cant tell if your an uneducated retard or just bait

hey kid no one cares. stay mad kid.

>Believing polls anymore

no we're saying you're a butthurt little boy.

Key word being acused and not convicted retarded op.

Elizabeth Warren: "Trump didn't create a single job. He hired people who were publicly educated with your tax dollars. People who came to work using roads built with your tax dollars, at a business built using those very same tax payer funded roads."

Will she be Hillary's VP pick?

OP desperately trying to keep his shill thread going. samefagging again OP?

yeah i still believe mattress girl. why wuldn't i?

so true. we can probably add rapist to con artist now. how sad is that? even the republicans are running away from him.

Stupid people - when presented with evidence to the contrary still hold onto falsehoods

exccept he's losing in every poll concerning the electoral college. and nothing is going to help that.