Rekt thread

rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gernot_Reinstadler
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This one is fucking old. Post something original faggot. Go run into traffic and record it.

/r/ webm of escalator which breaks and woman dies and the child surviVes, often posted on rekt threads

hows this user?

YEAH lets post the exact same video as this morning and yesterday, and the day before that etc etc etc etc etc

anyone got some rekt gifs?

here ya go

Thanks bro

Classic

are they trying to save her or to throw her down?

I just don't get this shit. Do they really think they're going to get away?

More please

Is this shit or blood?

Damn son

It's both. She shit blood.

Niggers man.

Homeboy is dabbing on all dem fools.

From what I remember about this, basically the guy had his guts eviscerated from between his legs.

can someone explain what happened here? Disease? Radiation? Is that guy turning into a ghoul?

Yeah, dude, they actually get away all the time. They don't always have a fucking helicopter and a squad of men ready for every random thug.

Reinstadler suffered a pelvic fracture and severe internal injuries.[1]

He died later the same night at an Interlaken hospital

ive seen this several times but never asked. story?

Probably did it for attention, then realized she was too heavy for a human to lift her back over.

Guy though he was a ninja obviously.

Random hobo guy vs police

>Reinstadler
He split in half and his guts came out.

Piranhas

>ive seen this several times but never asked. story?
IIRC the dude was stoned and thought he was some kind of ninja, somehow immune to the tear gas and pepper spray.

He was wrong. Oh, so wrong...

Not really a rekt (more of a potential rekt), but /r/ing the WebM of the guy on the subway pointing a katana at some people who were fistfighting or something like that.

SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREADE SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW THREAD SAME SHIT NEW

some cultures exhume their dead and change the clothes and shit on the corpse and bury them again. idk if thats it

Didn't this guy have a katana earlier in the full video? Or is that another black ninja?

Lol dumb white boy probably got his ass beat after the camera turned off.

Calm down Tyrone. White power always beats everyone

He did have some sort of sword, but he had dropped by the time this video starts, with all the pepper spray and whatnot he had enough trouble standing up and apparently couldn't hold it.

Yes
You sir, are a retarded person

It was a white girl, and the dumb nigger bitch stepped on her, faggot. I would have sued the school system, the county, the girl's parents, and the school teacher, with the video as proof, and would have cleaned the place out, nigger.

Hobo guy fucked up on PCP thinks he's a ninja

"Yep.. Yep yep yep. This looks like a great place to sit."
> Meteorite.mp4

But, but... the Chocolate Man!?

Natural selection is so interesting with all our artifice. It's almost like no matter how advanced we get, there will always be people stupid enough to destroy themselves with a smile on their face.

oh ok, basically the mindset of an militant. makes sense.

Sick fuck please go die.

But what happened next?
Did they beat up the boy or did he get expelled?

I would love to have a nigglet to play with like she does.

wtf i see nothing wrong here, just a small family of orangutans hanging out.

Probably nibbled on by some sort of maggot or something.

no gore folder, but head to
for rekt thread, maybe screenshot some stuff and post it.
someone start a gore thread?

I love the little bounce.
Boink...

Why is it that when a criminal on a cop show attempts to run over a cop - it's always classed as "attempt to murder", but when a cop tries to run over a person or does so, it's not regarded in the same way.

this is one of my favorites

Did he die?

this is rekt thread, not gore thread, feggit

we peepul too

Eternal bleeding?

Pcp and too many Bruce lee movies

Request for all people with saved gore; please head to
and post some gore to provide ammo to trigger some feminists. racism also greatly appreciated.
thanks!

Because the cop didn't try to run him over?
He clearly used a maneuver he trained for, in order to hit him with the side of the car instead of going straight over him.

Because they're cops

still waitnig for oscar

morgue?

Underrated desu

The day u die i will be sooo glad ur a sick pieace of shit

I don't even know what's going on in this one.

Hahahahaha

Are you alking to the guy who posted the webm or the woman in it?
Or the kid?

How the fuck did the door in front of him swing back like that? I don't even think those work that way. Invisible man running through? WTF.

That's why you should wear a safety helmet.

a casual death I must say

It's fascinating that he still has his weiner and balls. Sack got torn open and his nuts are all out jiggling n shit

KEK Triggered

It was the piranha attack

definitely knocked his lights out

nah, it's some costume place, they're like human suits

What even happened? Did he get run over by a train?

nervegas

Dat bounce tho

>What even happened? Did he get run over by a train?
Nah... it's just a flesh wound.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gernot_Reinstadler