All white "men" should embrace their inner sissy cucks and bow to their superior black masters...

All white "men" should embrace their inner sissy cucks and bow to their superior black masters. Their place is down on their knees in girly clothes, sucking the beautiful black balls of their masters while their women get fucked and enslaved by huge black cocks. White women are the sex slaves and breeding bitches of black men, and white sissies are the worshipers and secondary fucktoys for their masters.

Let go of all of your masculinity and embrace your femininity. Wear high-heels and the girliest clothes you can buy, wear makeup and paint your nails, shave your body hair completely, take hormones and become a beautiful sissy girl, lock your pathetic white cocks in chastity cages, and get on your knees where you belong. Your women belong to black men, and they know it; now you just need to embrace your enslavement as well and become their sissy bitches.

You will be cucks. You will be sissies. You will be slaves. You'll learn to love sucking cocks, getting fucked in the ass, and cleaning the seed of your masters from the well-fucked pussies of white women. You will never fuck another woman again because you will become a sissy woman. Your life will be devoted to serving your black masters and being their slaves. You belong on the absolute bottom, below black men, below white women, the absolute bottom is the only fitting place for white sissy cucks.

If you are a white sissy cuck, share your love for your black masters ITT and tell us how much you want to serve them and let them claim the women that are rightfully theirs. Tell us how much you love being cucked and turned into sissies, and how your pathetic cocks deserve to be locked in chastity rather than fucking women.

Black cocks own white women. Black cocks own white sissies. Obey your masters.

k blackfag

Would love to be her slave and cuck.

OP is a white boy with a small penis who thought he would 'make the most' out of it and develop a cuck/sissy fetish.

enjoy your weird life OP!

Yes master, i obey.

Nigger needs excuse to be gay

i'm white male and i have embraced that. i am a sissy, my gf is my keyholder and i have straight up told her that it's ok if she wants to fuck other men.
i fully agree,support and accept what You are saying.

You're gay op.

>duh whiet wumon mein
Fuck off

My quads mean truth

Lol go pick my cotton niggers

What the fuck is this post even

Fuck you pissant those are my quads

Captcha of truth

Check em

Reminder that these threads are posted by literal Jewish males in and around the 30 - 40 year old range and are trying to kill off the white breed.

Don't fool for it.

>69▶
>File: tumblr_mmct4xufzF1qdq4o2o1_500.jpg (53 KB,
u nu?

Weak bait.
0/10
Isn't even Sup Forums

lol shame to all the small penises out there.... im white male 30 now, but always have had a big penis. Some girls enjoy it, most have not. Im 23cm hard and it actually looks visually pleasing. not like the ugly picks i have seen of penises.... thank goodness ihave a normal looking one and not like most white ppl....

1/4 black

>Straight hair white guy
>Huge lips
>Big dick

Stay mad

More like they're trying to inspire hatred of blacks.

Yes please master. Sissy faith accepted.

Get the fuck off this site with this rotten ass bait you cuck.

Fuck off Nigger

My boyfriends black does that count?

QUADS DONT LIE

Dude, these threads are troll threads posted by 16-25 year old white men.

Uh oh. Looks like the only the black women want the apes.

99.4% is statistics in memes are bullshit.

98.3% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Kys

And it's only gotten worse! These threads are false.

Angry gay black man detected.

lucky you, the best rate i have gotten for my dick was a 4. on top of it looking bad, it's around 10cm long.
i'm also white but a sissy these days

Fuck you slave, Get back to work

All that big dick and no jobs to get from having it
>>Kek all black dudes should enjoy white people making all this money

Another site in case you think ok cupid users are just racists.

lol what's really funny is OP is probably white. just shows how gay white guys are. pathetic excuse for a man

The biggest dick in the world belongs to a white man. Get shamed niggers

Here is someone who has embraced their down syndrome

Trying so hard.

Black DNA will survive into the future.

But but but they are all stealing our women....b tells me so...I see these threads they must be true....

>mfw not white or black

>replying to bait

whos the girl

Get

You post this shit everyday.
Do you tell your parents what you do with your life?

wow nigga ur insecure as fuck

All white men?

But bad news for white.

It's a cuck post new friend.
Cuck fetishes have kicked up in the past year, it's so autistic of a fetish that cuck threads are filled with trolls.
My advice?
Ignore these threads.
Lurk moar.
Go back to tumblr.
For best results, pick two

You are all good sissy cucks for embracing your roles in life. Pay tribute to your women and your masters, and embrace your sissy and cuck lifestyles every day.

Yes master, I will let my girlfriend get fucked by all the blacks.

I agree OP. Any hot hung black guys want to fuck my tight boy pussy?

fuck yes

i'm just stating a simple fact here. these threads prove it

I love how racist white people who crave black cock are. Like they fetish black guys because they basically see them as savage animals.

Hi Sup Forums. That's a cute copypasta you got there.

fucking ugly cunts

any suggestions how?
i'm in panties every day, my gf keeps my sissyclit locked and i do all the household chores. i also use toys and my mouth&fingers to get her off

This is what happens when a whiteboy tries to take on a black male.

Who cares?
I bet he can't even fuck anybody anyways
Black dicks are the perfect amount of big, meant to be fucked.

Wow lots of black threads today...Who's paying you to troll ?

ok, so i need to try taking on black males, looks to me that the white guy was the winner in that gif

tl;dr
>inb4 shit tier bait
show your cock with a timeatamp slavefag, lets see that oversized clit you call a dick

kill yourself but nice copypasta

What the fuck is wrong with this board

>Mfw a black guy has never won World's Strongest Man

"He" was a winner only in his white perspective. To everyone else he took a beating.

THIS IS NOW A NIGGER HATE/WHITE STRONGMAN THREAD

Wow sure a lot of whites look up tho this guy

shit bait

i guess, but if i could trade places with one of those, i would pick the white sissy every single time. i would love to take that kind of beating on a daily basis

To everyone else but you all of these videos are just two gay guys.

Yes master

I really want to get fucked

Sounds like a dream. Let her invite guys over to fuck her in front of you, let her expose your sissy cuck status and humiliate you, and pledge your undying servitude to her. Let her make you into the perfect sissy cuck slave. She should control you in every way, and you should only live to serve her. What she says goes, and her pleasures and desires always come first.

Sauce

I'm willing to accept that as long as i can survive being pulled over by police

Bow down to your white master.

Checked. Will bow down to.

i've already literally said that she can fuck other guys if she wants to. should i encourage her more or ?
what other ways are there to control me than keeping me locked up and making me do everything she wants. literally today she had me make her sandwiches and bring her purse which was around 1,5m away from her.
she's given me an old bra of hers as well and as You prolly already know, i'm a white sissy

She's now a whore that no white man will ever touch again. Black men who defile white women are niggers and should be sent to camps.

>2016
>Falling for the 'black guys are superior' meme

Checked and kek'd

You mean your ass? You fucking faggot, kill yourself

Everyone posting in this thread cares. Try harder faggot

Fuck ya suck my Black cock you white sissys

Lynch yourself

>black dicks
>meant to be fucked
To be this autistic