Reminder that the curse IS NOT lifted

Reminder that the curse IS NOT lifted.
The only outcome that would preserve all meme streaks came about in Germany vs Italy.

A draw after 120 minutes is officially just that, a draw. Germany still haven't beaten Italy at a major tournament.

Penaltiy shootouts are a lottery and don't belong to the game, but because we won it our streak at PKs is also preserved as well as the semi final streak under Löw.

Thus the balance of meme magic wasn't disturbed, everything is still in equilibrium.

Italy will still not lose to Germany next time they meet, Germany will still win their next PK shootout, they will still reach every semi final under Löw.

> still not believing meme magic is real

>collect random stats
>call it a curse.

> see a random street
> designate it a toilet

Is that the only thing that Sup Forums discusses about us?
It's a poor county, toilets are a luxury.

Reminder that Germany never lost a knock out game against Wales, Portugal or France.

If the Italy curse is still real than this curse is also still alive.

Germany euro winners confirmed?

Fucking kek

>1-1
>a team wins
soccer sucks

I'm dying

Nope, Portugal will draw against Wales and win in the PK, and draw against Germany again and win in the PK.

Toilets are a basic necessity. Even us mexishits have them.
>inb4 go build a wall
>inb4 decapitations

Pepe will get sent off and Sanches will tear an ACL, leaving all Bauern refugee customers distraught. Then they'll get shelled 4-0

if you have basic plumbing, you're okay senpai

>implying inb4 can help
BUILD WALL

>penalties dont belong in the game because I say they don't
too bad what you think about PKs is completely irrelevant

I would build a wall around Chicago. That place is a fucking shithole. I can't believe that their crime rate rivals that of our own shitholes.

the curse was about germany always loosing to Italy in the knockout stages

we advanced, so curse broken

easy as that

>A draw after 120 minutes is officially just that
Then Italy should give back the 2006 World Cup

A draw after 120 minutes is OFFICIALLY a draw, like it goes down in statistics and shit. Penalty kicks determine who advances so the tournament can go on. It's a compromise between repeat matches we don't have time for and that would the teams at a exhaustion disadvantage and a literal coin toss (actually happened when Italy won their EURO).

But who am I trying to explain this to
> a fucking leaf

> Is that the only thing that Sup Forums discusses about us?

No also gang rape, being sandniggers and so on.
Just don't go to boards that show your flag if you don't like to hear it.

> being surprised that Sup Forums is racist

Fuck off, Mehmet.

The curse was that we could never advance past Italy at big tournaments, not about beating them in 90 minutes.

We kicked them out and made it to the next round.

The curse is broken.

pakistan is poor too, and has less GDP per capita. they dont shit in the streets.
maybe that is why they call themselves paki-stan where paki means pure?

rekt

>autism