Don't mind me, just taking a video

Don't mind me, just taking a video.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jzysxHGZCAU
liveleak.com/c/surveillancecameraman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pure kino

Was this from the guy who just walked around and candidly filmed people?

Like once he walked into a conference room at a school one time and got a bunch of middle aged teachers perturbed? Does he still make videos? Havent watched one in like years.

I would legit beat the absolute fuck out of this faggot if he ever dared to film me

and I would smash his camera and destroy the film, but I would definitely film him. after beating the shit out of him, of course. I'd take special care not to reveal myself because I'm not an attention whore but I will however release it online so they can see what a faggot he really is. plus I imagine I would give some much-deserved catharsis to the people this dipshit harassed and by chance happened to become informed of his videos and their presence

is he still alive?

I remember watching this autist walk into a classroom. Anyone remember what his name is?

>Now_thats_what_i_call_edgy.png

Sure you would tough guy.

This post scared me. You sound very intimidating. I bet you'd be ever more intimidating in the back of a police car balling your eyes out.

cool it Quentin

Whoa, calm down, man. It's just a video.

It's just a video.

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO FILM ME

I DO NOT CONSENT
I DO NOT CONSENT

He release any more videos?

Remember midnight threads years ago we would have whenever he dropped a new video?

I wish we could go back to those times.

>you walk into a club and this guy start's filming your girlfriends ass

what do you do?

no
surveillance camera man
maybe
you probably missed his latest one, they're all on liveleak
>pic related

true auteur

Simple minded responses from simple minded posters.

How new are you guys? You responded exactly like a redditor would. There's no nuance or thought to your posts. Just knee-jerk reactions. Your sincerity is revolting to me. That you would think that ANYBODY would care about your honest thoughts towards that post. As if it was your duty to put him down with some snarky little comment of no value whatsoever.

A veteran poster would have put him on. Strung him along. Looked deeper than the immediate layer of "this post is dumb" to a second or third level beyond that. None of you have been here since before 2012. Guarantee it.

>the times where he walks into the scientology building
>the times he walks in on the asians gambling

Truly kino. Classic

>ironic cringepost

>that cute fiend

I wouldn't let her blow me, but I'd give the sista a dolla.

>films people without their permission
>asks journalist who writes article about him to blur his face
Huge faggot.

AM I BEING RECORDED?

i feel like this guy's wardrobe is expressly designed just to look like an infuriating cocksmoker, i hope he doesn't wear that shit out and about

why do you care?

Uhg

>"You guys aren't very nice... Why would I want to join your cult if you not very nice?"

gib link pls

why do you care that i care, whiteknight?

literally just tried describing his kino to a puzzled group of new acquaintances at a bar, hard to do it justice

What's going on here?

It's fascinating how people ignore surveillance until there's a man behind the camera. Hypocrisy at its finest.

BRO quit looking at my tiles

>video camera made after 2000
>film
And you actually post on Sup Forums

All of em

youtu.be/jzysxHGZCAU

>that ghastly ghoul at 24:47

liveleak.com/c/surveillancecameraman
lol

for you

This can't be him though, I mean look at his forearm. Wrist same width throughout entire arm. This guy probably can't do 10 pushups, he probably can't do 5 pullups. His ass would get whooped several times if he was such a DYEL.

that's the whole point and literally everybody understands it, it's just that a camera sitting off in the distance is different than some dude dressed like his homeboard is /fa/ walking in and getting a couple feet away from you thinking he's somehow avant-garde or contrarian for being a faggot

Oh yeah that guy! I remember some of his videos now, too much cringe for me.

if that's the whole point why is he fucking with homeless people and addicts

You're surveillance camera man aren't you.

Not to mention the major disparities between the fact that average surveillance footage is never actually monitored and is just for basic judicial purposes when a crime occurs while the video this hipster cali-fag takes is uploaded to youtube in HD quality while a bunch of 15 year olds say how immature and irrational you are for being harassed by some 100 pound man with a camera.

True, the youtube nerd is harmless as opposed to actual surveillance, and the people who ridicule him are way dumber than he is. Surveillance isn't okay just because the devices become impersonal.

yes

yeah thats me, its just a prank bro!

Who the fuck is this and why is he being posted on all of Sup Forums suddenly?

Its seattle m8

obviously he's "trying" to make a "statement" about lack of freedom for security in america but he just ends up coming off as a huge dickhead fucking with mentally handicapped crackheads and people trying to do schoolwork, while getting praised by youtube pseduo-intellectuals for being such a cultural revolutionary - once again, despite the fact that "MUH GUBMINT SUVAILANCE" is baby-tier conspiracy and sedition level shit

>suddenly

Welcome new friend

Do more.

ok, satan

The point I'm making is that he dresses and acts and talks like a huge fag, and his shit's retarded. I'm glad that's literally the only thing you took out of my entire post.

I am not your friend.

As Satan wills it, it shall be so. Expect new videos by summer.

wish there was a vid of him getting his ass beaten

so what happens when the cops arrive?

Damn. And here i'm trying to be inviting. Now you're on your own. Sink or swim, stranger. Sink. or. Swim.

My name is Noun, remember that. Remember it forever.

no, trust me, the people who ridicule him are at least smart enough not to dress up like an emo girl and walk around trying to "make a statement" by pissing people off in the street, straight up just as bad as the "IDS JUSSA PRAYNK BROOO" people, it's just all you armchair anarchists think this is some how epic shit

you seem confused

>Surveillance isn't okay just because the devices become impersonal.

Enjoy getting mugged in front of a 7/11 and pissing yourself and never catching the guy because the GUBMINTS isn't allowed to review footage of you walking in a public area when a crime occurs.

Since when do we know what he looks like?

THANKS MR SKELTAL

>praised by youtube pseduo-intellectuals for being such a cultural revolutionary

Or maybe he gets praise because you know... the videos are entertaining. The deer in the headlights looks and overreactions he gets from average citizens are amusing, and it's always interesting to see what kinds of crazy/homeless people are roaming the streets at night.

>I hope someone beats you up because I don't like your opinion
What a wonderful lad you are.

But where is that photo from and why are we lead to believe it's him?

Nice job putting words in my mouth autist. Enjoy GETTING BEAT UP and then not receiving any follow ups on the perpetrator because you think "suwvawnce is bad :("

>It's a "hipster faggot tries to claim that shoving his camera in clearly mentally troubled and homeless peoples face and exploits their reactions is the same as surveillance cameras dude why do you care now lmao im so edgy and artisitc" episode.

>a store setting up cameras for security surveillance is the same as some dude walking up to them on the street with a camera
Are you autistic?

Point taken, but I'd like to think those retards are the minority and most of us just enjoy the candid camera aspect of it.

Did you screw up your reply/quote or do you just have poor reading comprehension?

post pic of your ripped arms

There's no evidence suggesting it's actually him. Either way, you don't need to be ripped to run like hell, which he does in multiple videos.

(you)

notice there are no replies to this bar epic macro images. filthy dumb, newfag scum

woah calm down buddy, you plan on shooting up a school anytime soon?

You're a fucking retard and your opinion is stupid

I do hope you get bashed in front of a 7/11 just so you can have some self awareness as to how much of a retard you are

Down with the government and anarchy and all that edgy 12 year old bullshit, right? Fuck off back to the gulags, Ivan

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Well of course I responded like a Redditor. It's my favorite site online, with a rich community of funny, insightful, and extremely intelligent posters, my man. I think we'd really love you to stop by some time and talk to us in person, instead of treating us like your hostile neighbors.

Looking forward to seeing you soon, fellow "4channer." Heh.