Today is agonizingly slow... what does Sup Forums do when their day is going by too slowly? or what motivates you?

Today is agonizingly slow... what does Sup Forums do when their day is going by too slowly? or what motivates you?

i honestly did nothing today but to see videos on youtube. i have to try and do something productive this summer, im thinking about writing.

jack off , take shower ,Resume rutine

I just had a shit that had earthy tones to it and an underlying sooty atmosphere. The smell was not ripe and foul but subdued and calming. Almost like the smell of burning wood when you walk into a warm cabin and a fire's going, except wet and more mossy. It was absolutely sublime, really. Oddly enough it was green streaked with yellow in color and appearance. All in all one of the better, nay the best, smelling shits I've ever had.

Sounds like my day, too. I try to work on my art or go fishing (I live in West Virginia and well, yeah), I got a part time job but it's lame

that hardly ever happens to me, when it does I try and do my fucking job

fuck, I remembered being young

i've a few things to do but zero motivation, i hate myself over this..

You don't feel any sense of entrapment by doing the same thing... over and over?

Get royally pissed and program

That was an amazing review

fap and fapping

i live away from the city so it really sucks for me, i dont even get to see my friends, just the same routine every single day. also if you're OP, or OP if you're reading this, i forgot to mention your 0's are classy as fuck. at least in 5 minutes ill get to see some football

gather friends and drink a beer together

Why'd you post a picture of yourself with a timestamp? To prove you're a human being asking this question instead of a robot?

>captcha does that for you, user.

You will feel like this when you aren't doing anything that stresses you ,and when you do something that does stress you ,you will want to be bored just embrace life as it is ,no happiness just happy moments

Yo user, what part of wv you from? Htown here

Is that a nigger telling an aryan to shut his whore mouth?

Thanks, I wrote it all before I realized I was commenting on a delicate gentle-lady's post. I blushed rose with chagrin.

In all seriousness tho I've never had a poop smell that good before. don't know what I ate.

i normally take my clothes off and post pics on b
good time killer

Timestamp+tits or gtfo

friends, talk to friends 1st, that and some combination of watching movies, browsing Sup Forums and playing guitar. also workouts feel good. as well as alcohol

Yeah, we have a farm, I could try and tame some of the animals? God, it's so boring around here. I've resulted to telling my dog fictional stories with enthusiasm to pass time

Yeah, in the middle of nowhere... and thanks

Pic related, my front yard

>what does Sup Forums do when their day is going by too slowly?
Browse Sup Forums, of course. Sorry, can't help you there bc I've been in the same boat all day. But I only have another half an hour left. So I bid you adieu.

>pic related
What I've been thinking about all day.
>iron banner
Got to get my rep to lvl 5 baby!

Repeat, 5 days a week.

Timestamp + tits or gtfo

Huntington? I'm attending school there this fall!

Same boat as you, I've been wanting to write a high fantasy novel with a subtle darkness to it that follows an anti-hero and his ragtag group of bandits.

>those lips
I bet you taste like strawberries.

I grew up on a street with little to no kids and was pretty darn lonely growing up. Sorry to hear OP. Your yard looks about like mine.

Posting tits always help get rid of bordem.

Just fap

not bad shop, user.
you fucked up the symmetry.

I'll read it if you link me to something to follow? Do a chapter at a time

then i know exactly how you feel. sadly no answer for it, otherwise i wouldn't be bored all day either. what sucks even more is that my family except for my mother went abroad for 2 months but I couldn't because exams. i guess try to break routine or something. anyway, time to root for my country, gl finding something to do.

Beating off always helps me get through the day. Gonna fap when I get home from work. Like, as soon as I get through the door.

Your Photoshop is shit m8.

Yeah huntington. Live about 1 mile from marshall campus. I love it here.

Hi! Few things to start off =]
1. Yes, I'm replying to you because you're a femanon( 'tis an awesome thing to see!)
2. I'm Brian
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not your stereotypical guy. If anything I'll be the one in the kitchen! xD

very rude

I assume everyone scans their driver's license to access Sup Forums. Therefore she must be 18.

m'faggboy

I demand you stop this incessant needless faggotry at once.

Post another Timestamp, your first one was Photoshop.

They ask OP to show them their boobs

no. u

Enjoy slow days while you can. You're probably too young to worry about real life stuff, like job, bills, kids education, mortgage, etc. So, enjoy your slow days. Those are the best days of your life.

So, people say I'm pretty motivated and dedicated to certain things. I have never considered myself that way, I just figure out what needs to be done in order to get what I want and if I'm willing to go that far.

My problem is I'm not very creative. It's coming up with things to do in the first place.

holy shit that was gay. im inclined to say bait

If you are borde you could cam up on TOG, i'm sure you gonna have some fun with the anons there.

White knights White knights White knights White knights White knights White knights

Ps4? Gamertag?

try reclining,

No, you.

das right boi

How is your armor Sir white night? Still getting pegged by a Taiwanese transexual with herpies?

Know; yew

add me on kik

Nay, jew.

>slow days, best days of your life.
Holy fuck your quite the looser user

Yeah, we have 89 acres with nice trails and ponds to fish in, just that the weather has been rainy this week. I live 40 minutes away from town. Always have to leave my phone in the window for service.

Sorry to hear... did you do well on the exams? Lol

How old are you? Maybe you can help me out with the area lol

Fapping is SO dis interesting, and instagram.com/brandibanana probably shouldn't have said this but whatever, this is like my second day on here

Kek for the white knight

easy. go ride that quad.. go do some bushcraft / hike through the woods.. build a shelter / fire and practice your skillz. your lucky to have property.. sure beats growing up in poverty in some ghetto, be grateful for what you have

How about another timestamp OP, this one is not real.

Thank you, I'm sort of worried bout college. Isn't that like the first step towards... adulting?

Sorry OP here, I have bad internet. Well, people have said the same of me and I guess I'm creative... I just get in these moods where I put myself down and it's unbearable

Trust me, all that you listed there has happened countless times! Just gets lonely

heh

damn that's a lotta land. We only lived 5 minutes from town but not like it mattered when I didn't have a car. Our street sucked too, just a narrow road with a giant hill in the middle that was impossible to pedal up.

Been spending the whole day studying for my final this evening. So yeah, my day has been dragging on. Prolly the nerves.

I don't see any tits... Get them out you whore!

tits or gtfo

Where do you live OP?

it is real

>instagram.com/brandibanana

Nice cats

That timestamp is Photoshop, have another look.

I used to put myself down all the time. Sadly I wish I could offer you more advice but it is something that gets better with time. A little bit of experience goes a long way, and unfortunately it doesn't come quick, and it's usually kinda painful.

just get her ip user

How about you take another then.

I was going to ask first anyway.

i usually open the windows and let fresh air flood the room (if it´s not too hot) - then i get myself some coffee and fire up my hifi blasting some uplifting music while lying in bed chatting with friends over WA or i work a bit on my music if i got enough motivation - success/progress in music making is a very good motivator because it makes me happy

Are you guys really this new? how have ya'll not seen that pasta

kek
nope. also we're losing this game, RIP

not op faggot

newfags dont reconize copy pasta

Tits or gtfo, you know the fucking rules.

so I can't post a meme to a copy, fuck off

Maybe OP would see it scrolling, it's faster to replay than to go to the top.

"she" probably isn't that autistic

Why not finishing your drawing first? Put some music, smoke a doob and let your creativity speak

since you are a girl why don't you go play with your pussy?

If I had a pussy I would fuck guys for money and drive a Porsche within days