Found out my wife is cheating on me about two weeks ago. I caught her in the act...

Found out my wife is cheating on me about two weeks ago. I caught her in the act. I told her that I want a divorce and she laughed at me. She said, "you can't afford a divorce." After a while, she said, "close the door. We'll talk about this later tonight".

After her lover left, she told me that she's not going to stop sleeping with him. She also told me that if I sleep with someone else, she'll file for a divorce. She seriously expects me to just tolerate her having an affair and she's holding me hostage financially.

I inherited just over $600,000 a few years ago from a rich uncle who passed away. We spent some of it since then. Lawyer says a divorce would cost me $345,012, not counting alimony (wife doesn't work). I make $92,000 a year. If I file for divorce, my wife would get ~$31,000 a year for life, or until she remarries.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married
youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hitmen are cheap

/thread

well, you're clearly fucked.

Get a better lawyer.

You're a dick and this is bait so fuck off

This or get a divorce, she'll probably remarry soon after that.

dude, just flee to another country where the US won't fuck with you and never see her again... uve got the currency i assume.

>rich uncle

Kill her

Prenup nigga
You reap what you sow. Also get a better lawyer. Her infidelity will get you off better and probably fuck her over.

Can't you just rent a little Apartment and move out?

stop paying for her cell phone/ any other expenses she may have until she gives in to your demands. you said she doesnt work so she cant do it on her own. go shopping on your own and only buy food you like and she doesn't. money is power.

this shows how fucked the court system is.
seems like a good answer bc you also collect insurence

This

Lawyer fag here, in cases of a partner catching the other in adulterous activities, alimony usually gets thrown out. Just don't do anything stupid for revenge and you'll be fine. Fees will be about what your lawyer quoted you if you really don't want to lose.

Build a time machine, go back in time and then realize that proposing marriage is the most beta thing you can do.

Marriage is like hiring a prostitute to live with you for hundreds of thousands of dollars and agreeing that she doesn't have to fuck you and you have to do chores around the house. Getting married is THAT dumb.

That's what you get for living in a shitty liberal state. Colorado master race here, no such thing as alimony. Way to get cucked, you waited till her beefcake left. Kill yourself phaggot.

This has to be bait. I don't believe you could be such a faggot. If true, kill self.

Use your phone and record her saying she's doing it to get the money out of you. It's evidence that will get her nothing if you divorce.

This. Just make her life a living hell. No car, no money, no holidays, no cable, only shitty food. Get a legal definition of what cruel treatment is and stick just to the legal side of that. Take all money from any joint account and make her beg like a dog for cash. Or go to her boyfriend for money. And then just start spending all the cash on having a great time.

How fucking hard can this be? You're a man, you're hard wired to be an asshole to women even when you don't know you are

You don't have to divorce, just gtfo out of there, maybe even go to another country or just another state and live there

You don't pay alimony when the bitch cheated on you and you can prove it you cucklord faggot

Not California. No fault state

Do it OP, teach that whore who's boss

What? Isn't there something in America where you can avoid this, a 'prenup'?

Seriously. Get a better lawyer

fake story is fake.

Infidelity won't hurt her in court. She could brag in court about gang banging 10 niggers every night right in front of him every night while laughing and she would still get her money.

All she has to say is that her husband isn't physically capable of satisfying her sexually and his inability to satisfy her sexually is an irreconcilable difference.

the money came after the marriage.

you are an imbecile

all the more reason to do

There is alimony here dude (or at least the equivalent granted all the time via the divorce court, and alimony is actually more of a conservative idea), and were a mostly liberal state now adays. I'll grant you we're an odd liberal state given our recent past as decidedly not liberal.

Listen up OP, I have plan.

1. find out who she is fucking.
2. Buy poison
3. Dress up as a girl, get breast implants, the works.
4. Flirt with him.
5. Apply poison to lipstick, apply to lips
6. Suck his dick
7. when your wife next sucks his dick she will die of poison
8 success.

He may be, but it's exactly what her lawyer would tell her to say.

Get a devorce and move to mexico Without paying this bitch a singel cent.

Does he need proof of it though? Like something he can show a judge. Would he be able to have her phone records subpoenaed, since she's almost definitely texting this dude?

No fault = wife can cheat and still get alimony.

Every single day take out 200 cash from the ATM. One time per week put it in a safe deposit box at a bank in another town. I imagine she doesn't give a shit what you do with your time.

Take out more if possible, but not too much to raise flags. The paper trail will be minimal and if anyone ever asks why you needed that much cash every day, you are addicted to slot machines or scratch tickets, or after your wife started cheating you started using drugs. Whatever. Nobody will argue with that.

When the pile you have gets down to a smaller amount, kick her out. Hell, I'd sell your house if you own one now. Move into an apartment. Nothing she can do if she's not working.

Monitor your credit. She is more than likely fucking you in more ways than one.

Don't cheat on her, she'll win in court. Just make her life a living hell. No money, no allowance. Nothing.

Film her fucking another guy and send it to her dad.

$92.000 a year and posting on Sup Forums?

fuck off you prick, she's entitled to be fucking someone else if that's the case you lying cunt

MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way

It isn't a movement. It is a lifestyle. It is a total rejection of marriage. It is a commitment to remaining a single man. To never put yourself in a situation where a woman can use the state against you.

Most of you are MGTOW and don't even realize it. It is the way of the future. 70% of all men under the age of 35 are not married.
>cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

Why is this significant? It is significant because that means the vast majority of the men in our generation are MGTOW and they don't even realize it. They became MGTOW naturally, without having to be encouraged to do so.

Reject marriage. Let the other shoe of the feminist movement drop.

Bullshit. Who wants to catch aids your honor?no wonder he wouldnt fuck her.

That isn't really that much money. Not everyone here is a neet.

I make that much (a little more actually) and I'm on here all the time.

so fuck you!

Dude seriously, just spend every cent you have on something fucking stupid and temporary, quit your job then have her divorce you while you're a penniless hippy. Then go live a life that's happy instead of what you're doing.

Forgot to add dont pay medical bills if she gets hurt

You don't know the law.

Damn, that sucks...

Can you cum on this picture of me please

I agree. Feed that bitch oatmeal

Her cheating should make it where she doesn't get anything, especially if you caught her.

no thanks

Find Brown Recluse spider.

Close all windows, make sure apartment and bedroom is hot as fuck.

Wait til she's asleep, pull covers off gently.

Get your jar of spider bite and shake generously until spider is angry.

Dump Spider on wifes genitalia, hold jar over so it has access to skin, but can't bite your shit. Wait.

Don't get caught.

Underrated post

Embrace your inner cuck

That's all you can do at this point

Actually, this is the best idea so far.

Quit paying the bills, let your house go into foreclosure, live at the ymca for a while, don't pay for anything for her. I mean ANYTHING.

Better to burn your shit that give it all to her.

Sell all you can't take with you and move to Thailand. You could retire with that money and just fuck bitches for the rest of your life. You white by chance? Thai women love white men but hate niggers and Indians, etc. I just got back from spending 2 and a half months in Thailand and I highly recommend it. Super cheap to live too!

Stay married, start a new life move out and stop paying the bills, you don't have to support this bitch. Problem solved

your lawyer sucks if it's going to cost you that much. and she shouldn't get any alimony for something she did to you. seriously you can't be this stupid?

"I agree. A divorce is granted. Now lets proceed to divide assets" - the judge.

Behavior during the marriage has no legal bearing on her 50% claim. Marriage is a legally binding merger of assets. Half of his money is leagaly hers regardless of how she behaves during the marriage.

It would be the same if two partners who owned a restaurant decided to sell the restaurant because one of them found out the other was sleeping with his wife. The judge may verbally admonish the partner who betrayed the other partner, but that would have no bearing to his right to 50% of the value of the restaurant.

Marriage is business.

You dont know aids, even tho u have the hiv

Some streamer/youtuber did a few months back and he fucking loves it

Truth

Wtf. Why is the chat dissin me so much

>chat
thats why

Imagine yourself on a cruise and the ship you are on is sinking. As lifeboats are put into the water, it is discovered that half of them are not sea worthy due to lax maintenance. Two out of three sink as they are put into the water and its occupants swim back to the sinking cruise ship, desperately climbing back on board as everyone still on the cruise ship is panicking. You find yourself sitting on one of the lifeboats that actually works. However, a man wearing the uniform of a crew member points at you and yells at you. He is demanding that you get up out of your seat.

He says, "There aren't enough seats for everyone. Women and children first!"

You look over his shoulder and see a woman waiting for you to get up. You tell him to go fuck himself, and refuse to give up your seat. You assert that your life is just as valuable as hers and since you got to the seat first, the seat is rightfully yours. The man waves some of his fellow crew mates over to you and they forcefully remove you from the lifeboat. As soon as your seat becomes available, the women sits in it without hesitation.

The notion that she has priority to that seat has been ingrained into her since childhood. She feels entitled to that seat and whether or not your life is more valuable never even crosses her mind. The fact that you are a professor at an Ivy League university and one of the most renowned physicists currently living and she is just a house wife is irrelevant. She is a woman.

Where feminism is primarily focused on female supremacy, traditionalism is focused on female superiority.
Traditionalism is the other feminism. It's the gynocentric, white knight voice on the conservative side of politics and it’s the reason the ship's crew pulled you from the lifeboat. Traditionalism is the assertion that your life is less valuable than a woman and that it is your duty to consider yourself disposable. It is the pedestalization of women.
youtube.com/watch?v=D_b8Gs6WoW0

/thread

Spider bite user here.

Find the skankiest, aids filled homosexual you can. Google will help, look for 'poz parties' or 'bug chasers'

Invite to your apartment, give them a nice date rape drugged drink.

Remove some lovely aids/hep blood.

Kick gay out.

Give wife date rape drink.

Give wife lovely aids blood.

Don't fuck your wife again.

Wait, Problem solved.

op can we get a response on this?
tbh its a good idea

This

Again. Bullshit. U know how many married men are in the pussy boneyard? 50%divorce rate sounds low and dont give me that staying together for the kids or expensive divorce crap. Your honor. I want to divorce my wife because i gets no pussy from her.

I don't doubt it Sup Forumsro. Shit is dope as fuck. I was living in Bangkok but traveled around to Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Pattaya, Phuket and Krabi. Absolutely fucking incredible and the women are to die for. I didn't buy any hookers but I talked to a hotel owner in Pattaya and he said you can nail a 10/10 for 350-500 baht ($10-$15 USD) and oftentimes free if you're good looking.

Then argue with the bitch until she swings.
Call cops.
Even in no fault states no judge will award alimony for an abusive spouses.

Accept the financial loss and keep your dignity.

You can afford a divorce. Get a good lawyer and come up with a plan to end everything quickly. Then, use the lawyer to wear down your wife to the point where the plan works.
If i was you, I wouldn't put up with this shit. (Also, how can she afford to get a divorce when you can't?)

Ugly as fuck kill yourself

this

Lock her out of any bank accounts. Play this shit childish. Don't cheat on her. Record her on her bullshit. When SHE tries to divorce you.. pull out the recordings of her threatening you.

"Divorce granted. Lets divide the assets"

No one is saying that a divorce wouldn't be granted, moron.

put money and belongings in another person you trusts name, liek a relative.
get evidence of her cheating and record you 2 argueing over it. get her to threaten you if possible
stop paying for all her shit and then divorce her and boom she gets litle to nothing. evidence of her threats and the fact she was unfaithful will ruin her. then once its over she wont even have belongings because you gifted them which you are allowed o do and if they decide they feel bad after the fact and give it back oh well.

Fuckin diabolical. Black widows are rampant here.put em in her sheets and shoes. Whua ahh haaa haaa

Put a majority or the funds in a separate account that can't be touched, or hide the cash. Divorce that bitch with proof to the judge that she's being unfaithful.

Don't be a pleb, start fucking others.

Leave a gun on the counter, make sure your wife picks it up and does the 'What the fuck is this' routine.

Shoot yourself with it...not in a vital area you dickhead.

Call Police, wife has gone crazy, halps.

Profit

samefag probably has a nunchuck collection

transfer the money to an offshore account and go live in another country like a boss

Close

Divorce is a bad idea. Who knew?

Move out, separate and freeze your accounts.

If you can walk away from the house, then remove your name from the deed, forge shit if you have too, but place the house in only her name.

Abandon.

And then cut all ties and avoid her.
If she can't find you, she can't sue you. Fuck that bitch. She also can't remarry. (But neither can you)

Abandonment is the only resource left.

But OP is a fake as fuck faggot, with no time stamp. Fucking cuck, go burn in hell with the furries.

Yeah, no ones ever thought of that before.

If you prove shes being unfaithful dont you get to skip on allimony and shit?

I mean all you have to do is record her saying what she already said.. Also the fact shes threatening you to keep you in a relationship and its clearly for money, i also think it counts as extortion or exaction.

I am not even a little bit of a lawyer, but something you could ask about.

Bond to this is she'll give it to the dude she's fucking too!
Win-win!

Catch her in the act and kill both of them. Plead temporary insanity

She violated the contract. Pretty sure adultery and/or bigamy is illegal. The muzzies got this right at least. U cucking bird

most likely a b8 thread where op plays stupid to make all women seem like lying manipulative cheating whores. moving on to the next.

dude your whole story is bullshit:

(1) Why on Erath would you ask for advice on Sup Forums?

(2) Because you are either an idiot or you don't have any money,

(3) Which means SHE has money and you're a loser- suck it up- go spend some of her money and play video games

LOSER

Hey guys I'm new here. Just got bored during the summer lol ^_^ what is trips??

Well i'm a psicologist and according to you i shouldn't be here , what 's a better ground to keep studing the human mind ?

the story of course does smell of fish from miles away .

it we pretend that it is true then;
The point is this , OP doesn't realize that the lawyer and the lover is the same person

Nope. I just look what is locally available, and can kill people by accident, then use that to remove the problem.

Like if OP is from Cali, Go stand near a bunch of niggers and pretend to be on the phone. Talk loud enough, some shit like 'Ok, yeah, go to the bank, get the $20k out, and I'll meet you at wifescurrentlocation. You are driving the wifescurrentcar?'

Let your local area deal with your problems.

i would say they all are but trips

Right... Because the jails are just FULL of unfaithful wives who got caught cheating.