/heem/: late night edition

Upcoming events:

7/7: UFC FN 90 - Dos Anjos vs Alvarez - [Starts at 6:30 PM EDT, 3:30 PM PDT, 11:30 PM BST, Main card starts at 10 PM EDT, 7 PM PDT, 3 AM BST]
{FIGHT PASS ONLY CARD}

7/8: TUF 23 Finale - Jedrzejczyk vs Gadelha
7/9: UFC 200 - DC vs Jones 2
7/13: UFC FN 91 - Lineker vs McDonald
7/16: Bellator 158 - Daley vs Lima
7/22: Legacy FC 58 - Drysdale vs Spann
7/22: Glory 32 - Adamchuk vs Varga
7/23: UFC on Fox 20 - Holm vs Shevchenko
7/24: Pancrase 279 - Ishiwatari vs Brookins
7/29: Invicta FC 18 - Grasso vs Escabel
7/30: UFC 201 - Lawler vs Woodley
8/6: UFC FN 92 - Rodriguez vs Caceres
8/20: UFC 202 - Diaz vs McGregor 2
8/27: UFC on Fox 21 - Pettis vs Oliveira
9/10: UFC 203 - Miocic vs Overeem

Previous thread: News:

>Cat Zingano coming into UFC 200 with smarter mentality
mmajunkie.com/2016/07/blank-slate-cat-zingano-ive-always-kind-of-had-an-anxiety-toward-gameplanning

>Bisping's "fantasy fight" would be against prime Shogun with PRIDE rules
mmamania.com/2016/7/3/12089622/ufc-michael-bisping-all-time-fantasy-fight-would-be-vs-prime-shogun-rua-pride-rules-mma

>GSP admonishes fighters for settling on pay
mmafighting.com/2016/7/3/12027054/georges-st-pierre-admonishes-fighters-for-settling-on-pay-why-would

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA
mma-core.com/videos/Sage_Northcutt_vs_Bryan_Barberanna_UFC_on_Fox_18_Part_1/10120966
youtube.com/watch?v=9YIY0RjIsEo
vocaroo.com/i/s0wTni9wYZmH
youtube.com/watch?v=7E9NLkbBeiE
mmalatestnews.com/waylon-lowe-becomes-first-man-test-positive-ped-use-asian-mma-promotion/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Schaub is God

first for AMERICA

Schaub is God

fuck u dana

sleep tight uncle 13 posts early....

speaking of, it's fight week, post those embeddeds in the OP. embeddeds aren't news, they are essential veiwings

OOK

WHO /WONTBACKDOWN/ HERE????

BUDDEH,
Baba vs. Beet is literally the main event for the prelims on sherdog.com

Should Rogan fight Cody McKenzie or Wesley Snipes?

This is what happens when a meme is on its last legs

>no embedded
>not Rory fan edition with his heem in the op

Autist op are you even trying anymore?

Based.

HERE
youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA

No, that was the main event until you bigger autists started forcing all these retarded fights no one cares about

how long till bellator has a trans LW title or a femtoweight 85lb division for men

Schaubposting has been around at least a year lad, don't hold your breath

Let it be known on this July 4th, the American Boy Chris Weidman is training every last fiber to exhaustion to get that belt back.

Won't

Back

Down

It also basically completely vanished for a few months and is on the verge of doing so again, probably permanently

Did Weidman back down in the rockhold fight?

I mean he took a beating but didnt stop after the 3rd round, then he got pounded again.
Is taking a beating backing down?

>Fourth of July
>Not /heem/: Chris Weidman Edition

Who /premiermindsofMMA/ here?

YOU'RE GONNA HEAR ME ROARRRRR

Joe Rogan vs Cody McKenzie
Rich Piana vs Brendan Schaub
CM Punk vs Mayhem Miller
Joe Son vs War Machine
Baba vs Beetlejuice

Shaping up to be one hell of an event

Snipes should fight seagal

You can't just come on the internet and make lies, I've been here the whole time

Wasn't he doing PR for autismo childs in hospitals?

who /cupcake/ here

MAIN EVENT
1.) Joe Rogan vs. Cody McKenzie
CO-MAIN EVENTS
2.) Boxing Swede vs. Tyler "Bellator Midget" Freeland
3.) Brendan Schaub vs. Rich Piana
UNDERCARD
4.) USA Grapplebro vs. TBD - GI ONLY RULES
5.) Slavic Who vs. Another Slavic Who
EXCLUSIVE PRELIM FIGHTS LIVE ON SHERDOG.COM
6.) Koksal Baba vs. Beetlejuice
7.) 0-2 Pro Boxer on /heem/ vs. Joe Schilling
8.) Mayhem Miller vs. Phil Brooks
9.) War Machine vs. Joe Son
PRE-EVENT FIGHT: LIVE AT APPLEBEES PARKING LOT
10.) Baba Poster vs. Faggot who Hates /HEEM/ 1

Stupid forced meme shit no one cares about
Even bigger stupid forced meme shit
Again stupid forced meme shit
More stupid forced meme shit

This 2bh family

here

You sound like you need a friend.

Literally non-existent shortly leading up to 194 and months after

I care.

KICK IN THE DOOR
WAVIN THE FOUR-FOUR
ALL YOU HEARD WAS
PAPA DON'T HIT NO MORE

>says the stupid fagot trying to force his awful memes no one cares about

Damn dude, chill out. Have a glass of water, breath, stop pacing around your room.

yup, I thought it died, sage posting had killed it, as a superior subject

Sage can save us, well that and 2 breakfast, steak and banana diet memes took over

And that's why you're a stupid fuck that no one takes seriously

>if i keep samefagging my severe Asperger's will be justified

Your life will profoundly improve once you have accepted Schaub. It was not easy for me at first, but I am very happy and grateful now. Schaub is my friend.

Face it lad, Schaub will always be relevant due to the regular podcasts he puts out, trying to promote another meme is too difficult, not enough regular content, Schaub is the answer

I'm 100% certain that these autists forcing unfunny shit don't even watch most events if any

YES

retard city up in here

Schaub bless, my brother.

I love this one. What is it called?

"I'm 26 and still haven't lost my virginity"

WILL WE WITNESS FRANKIE WRESTLEFUCKING CONOR INTO OBLIVION FOR THE UNDISPUTED UFC FEDDAWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIT OF THE WORLD IN OUR LIFETIME???

I'm rooting for Frankie. Been my boy ever since his fight against Tyson Griffin.

Penn state is taking two belts this weekend.
Cap this post.

previous thread m8

yeah /heem/ was pretty good for a while and then some underage americans heard about it and it became shitpost central

Reminder that Sage is a munster on the feet, but shit on the ground and in the clinch
If he learns TDD and clinch work, he has a bright future imo
mma-core.com/videos/Sage_Northcutt_vs_Bryan_Barberanna_UFC_on_Fox_18_Part_1/10120966

He is an insane athlete and still extremely young. I can see a 27 year old Sage Northcutt bring the greatest welterweight of all-time.

There's also some tripfags with severe aspergers that shit up every thread at every possible opportunity

this

Literally Phil Baroni tier

Frank bless, my brother

Schaub

succs

Nice try man. You'll get it next time. Schaub bless.

lmao i'm a great contributor to /heem/ its the autists like you obsessed with me that shit things up

just look at that fucking autist in the last thread

And you're a rude little cretin.

Schaub bless

>0-2 Pro Boxer on /heem/ vs. Joe Schilling

STACCED

NO NO

NOTORIOUS

No, you're a mega-autist that shits up threads and happens to also spam threads with webms

There's still no one that believes you werent samefagging

I believe him.

Conor shouldn't have walked out to that damn meme song, Hypnotize is one of the GOAT walkout songs, hope he goes back to it

*I believe me

Gastelum vs Hendricks

Who you got?

Hendricks 2nd round KO

SAY YOUR PRAYERS LITTLE ONE
DON'T FORGET MY SON
TO INCLUDE EVERYONE

ok bro you win, i'll never post another webm here

Please stop harrassing me

Gastelum by split decision

edgar wins, wrestle buggers the lepper, loses to max since max is more thick headed then him, he drops down again, beats TJ, then fights cruz.

Happy Fourth, /heem/.

It's time to make /heem/ great again
youtube.com/watch?v=9YIY0RjIsEo
vocaroo.com/i/s0wTni9wYZmH

needs to go train at more big gyms. trisatr and blackzillians is fine, but for his holes in his game. extreme, alliance, ATT, AKA or kings would be better.

shit for all it's outfighters JW has excellent wrestling.

sage world tour, eventually some shit will have to stick

PREMIER

Think we can get a Corn Nuts sponsorship?

>i dont enjoy listening to the premier minds of MMA muse about life

>Oxbow isn't my favorite alternative band

>King Nate isn't MMA's most gifted journalist alongside Luke Thomas

youtube.com/watch?v=7E9NLkbBeiE
Today my army starts! Wish me luck heembros. Im gone 2 weeks now.See yall faggots.

Happy fourth, brethren

>find out Condit will be fighting at 202
>HYPE
>against demian maia

noooooooooo, not that autistic bjj

Gracious

Stay safe bro.

mmalatestnews.com/waylon-lowe-becomes-first-man-test-positive-ped-use-asian-mma-promotion/

>the impossible has happened

/heem/ became worse than Sup Forums, congratulation.
It's really sad.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "premier" post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Eugene guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a youtube "personality". Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic mandrama NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "KNUCKLE UP!!!." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...