Germany vs France - Who will win and why?

Germany vs France - Who will win and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.spiegel.de/international/europe/a-1079992.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Germany will win. France have a shit defence and they won't be able to handle the pressure. They'll crumble like Brazil did.

>Germany is once again playing the host nation in the semifinals

Honestly lads, I have no idea. Six to five and pick 'em.

Who is that semen seductress and does she only copulate with white males?

>does she only copulate with white males?
She's German, so no.

Consensually, yes. But like most German females, she's been molested by dozens of migrants on more than one occasion.

you americans are cute...is it really that bad in america that you have to tell yourself over and over again that other countries must be even more fucked up to feel better about yourselfs?

It's okay, m8, I'm sure those million refugees will go home eventually.

France is the best team, they even have a German guy called Griezmann who can goalscore.

The good guys.

Hopefully Germany fucks them in the ass like france did to poor iceland

France because all of their starting forwards and midfield are better than everyone in germany

please tell me more about your chinese neighbor, your mexican co worker and the black dude banging your girl....

Jokes on you, I don't have a girl.

Just like the mexicans in the US?

They Are...
m.spiegel.de/international/europe/a-1079992.html

Some at least

>ecause all of their starting forwards and midfield are better than everyone in germany
lol. It's always cute when Americucks think they know anything about football.

It's not like there's as many (or more) coming as last year as well, right..

Germany obviously. They're stronger and they won against Italy, cheering for them too

>Khedira out
>Gomez out
>Hummels out
Greaseman&colonies might actually do it, but France has the 5-2 curse weighing on them

>but France has the 5-2 curse weighing on them
what did I miss

nice game btw

France, sick snd tired of this "good guys" shit.

We still have the better overall team.
Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Höwedes, Hector - Kroos, Özil, Schweinsteiger - Sane, Müller, Draxler

Our defence is miles ahead of France as is our mdifield. On top of that, France are very vulnerable to counters.

In the 2014 WC France shrekt Switzerland 5-2 only to lose to Germany 1-0 next game.

would love to see sane

Schweinsteiger is ded.
prepare for Can

Germoney barely managed to beat France during the last world cup, and the current French team is much better and is playing home.

France will win.

France has Ladybug and her lucky power!

>Germany v France
>Turkey v Algeria

Germany is the strongest team, but France always do good in home, so evenm tho germany is favorite to win this, france can surpreend.
> 98 WC final

So dunno

>only one turk plays in Germany
>Lel le turkish team lel

Dumb as shit tier.

Then substitute Weigl for Schweinsteiger.

I never want to see Can play for Germany ever again. That guy has two wooden feet. He'd be better suited to playing for England.

G R E E T I N G S F R O M G E R M A N Y

>I never want to see Can play for Germany ever again.
wow, slow down a bit there with the overt racism, will you?

Cans technical abilities aren't as bad as some people make it out to be.

xDDD

Our defence is shit but our attack is on fire. This can very well turn into a disaster or a great victory for France. I honestly don't know, I just hope we won't be 7-1ed.

Dubs confirm German victory.
Trips for utter annihilation.

:(

ayyyyyy

To be constructive, i don"t know.

We know the german power, how they works.

I hope to see a great football between us.

even if France or Germant loose i don't care.

I want to see a beautiful game

Because u a fag !

very rude

And he's invisible so it doesnt count

Seriously guys, I don't know who will win.
But one thing I know: If we again beat the host in the semifinals X-1 then meme magic is undeniably true and we all should devote our lives to kek.

Screencap this.

I hope germany goes through. Deutschland über alles

3:1 Germany

One week ago I would have said Germany without hesitation, but our NT has shown quality after that awful first half against Ireland, and Germany will be without some important players so I don't know. France can win.

>Gotze starting for you
Top kek. No need to even play the match.

>Gomez out

Nothing of value was lost

>Hummels out

their defence is still pretty strong without him, put a decent in his place and you won't notice a difference

>Khedira out

Now this is a crucial loss, without the Khedira-Kroos team work the midfield would be missing.

>Algeria
>that many niggers

>Khedira, Gomez ded
>Hummels b&
>Schweinsteiger (if fit) is fucking terrible
gee can't wait for tactical mastermind Emre Can and world class striker Mario Götze.

fielding Gomez instead of Götze was the best improvement of our team since 2010.

fielding anyone instead of 'le world cup winning goal man' is an improvement in itself

This.
Playing with 10 players and without Götze is an improvement to playing with 11 including Götze at this point desu

germany missing hummels and khedira/schweinsteiger, also our only striker is dead.
3 positions weakened, and not a little bit but extremly.

That wasn't next game tho
France drew with Ecuador in an outstanding match and struggled against Nigeria first

There was Benzema at the time also. Attacks can be effective today

neuer
kimmich höwedes boanigger hector
kroos weigl
özil müller draxler
götze

Wow rude

>Chinese neighbor
>Mexican workers
Dont see any problem m8

France wins if this post ends in 5.
Nice trips.

Gemany please beat the shit out of france
I'm tired of all these emmigrants coming from france in the summer and talking to everyone else how great france is and shit, fuck them

>Weigl

please no

the entire world has been cucked by german football.

congratulations you fuckers. the bundesliga is boring and your team plays like robots.

watching german football is like bad sex. you've taken something amazing and turned into something barely worth participating in or watching.

v o l i m t e

germany, clearly.

once they score a first goal they'll keep scoring easier and easier.

i mean, iceland scored 2 goals, and if their defence+gk weren't shit they would've had a chance.

Who cares if you enjoy it. We're the ones jizzing in your faces. And that IS fun.

>hating on based Julian "Krupp Stahl" Weigl

wew lad

Iceland started scoring when they were down 0-4 and the French NT was playing it cool to avoid injuries and cards.

t. scared frog

Wont lie that i'm scared but this user is right.