Fuck this country

Happy birthday America.
>mfw yuropoops will actually argue Russia won WW2

FUCK YOU AMERICA
youtube.com/watch?v=y2Xm-XQNEJI

sup

CHI

Happy celebration day fatties

Both we and Russia won WW2. We got half of Yurop (+ Japan) into our sphere of influence and Russians got the other half.

>we

Don't be mad just because you pussied out of WW2 and didn't gain shit.

happy burger day

they were to busy destroying a anarchy utopia for fucking catholic fascism

5 guys reportin

>tfw not on the map

We have Carl's Jr. up here 2bh

>pussied
'We' were busy killing ourself and still had time to sebd people to fight nazis in Paris and Commies in Krasni Bor

GOD BLESS THE USA.

bump
someone post warthogs

Thanks, bro.

>Tfw moving into carls jr territory in August
Feels good senpais

Can't wait to watch more soccer this week!

merry christmas fuck the taliban somebody order a pizza.

>Americans base their regional identity on burger chains

Not that I'm complaining

bros4lyfe

this map is wrong new jersey has hardees i had them when i was visiting new york

USA isn't even that great anymore. All you niggas need to take off your nostalgia goggles. The peak of the US was 80s-90s. 9/11 didn't just bring down the towers it brought the whole country down. As soon I save up enough money I'm moving out of this shithole.

>anarchy utopia

You mean mismanaged hipster shithole where people ended up killing each other.

1st gen immigrant here, once you move out you'd realize other countries aren't really that much better if at all.

Only because of smelly liberals.

Oh wow
Where would you be moving out to?
Let me guess, Japan?

Most developed countries are full of liberals, the only exceptions are places like Singapore.

It's my birthday today. May I stay?

How does that apply to us? We did fine as a conservative capitalist society for a few hundred years.

>Went to Costa Rica last month
>Every American I met was fat, loud, and belligerent

I now know why everyone hates Americans

Happy birthday you pigs

Happy birthday bro, I hope you have a good day

Just saying it's a worldwide trend and not something specifically American. Other countries like Sweden, Germany or the UK are even more cucked than we are.

"Be the change you want to see in the world," etc.

Mandatory

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>if Trump gets elected im going to canada
>we should accept more refugees it's what built this country
>why do athletes get paid more than soldiers

Was in Prague a few years ago outside the astronomical clock, middle of the day, packed. All of a sudden this fat fucking american woman comes over and without just asking everyone first she starts streaming at the entire square telling everyone to move so that a car could get through because her daughter was getting married there. Pushing people n shit. Made me furious for the remainder of the day.

Was just a one off though, all the other burgers i met were total bros.

What the fuck are you talking about?

America summed up in one picture. Disgusting tbqh.

DUDE WE ARE ALL SHEEP THE MEDIA WE WAZ KINGZ N SHIT

Everyone that pisses off Britons is a friend of mine. Happy birthday America

that's times square you clinical retard, do you know how many tourists go through that place every day?

key word: did

time to advance to the next stage

Thank you britbro

You get a lot of shit America, but you guys are cool, happy 4th July!

america is very diverse and thats what makes it great. you have large urban cities like ny, chicago but also beautiful beaches of miami and la and the scenic beauty of colorado etc

>that's Times Square

Yeah I know. It's like that everywhere. Ads ads and more fucking ads

Typical America is more like this, not New York fucking City.

You're alright user.
Don't go to Canada tomorrow.

>time to advance to the next stage

Failure is not "advancing to the next stage." I'd honestly prefer a family of optimistic and hard-working Mexicans over a retard like you.

Looks comfy

The peak of America was the 50s retard.

no, it's not like the most famous street of the largest city in the world everywhere.

pretty sure metropolitan cities have more people than little towns

Didnt notice any of that when i visited the KFC Yum! Center

Pretty sure if you added up all people living in small towns and burbs it will be a significantly larger group than the population of NYC.

This. Picrelated is London.

That looks awful

You sound like a foreign faggot who thinks all of America is just Manhattan and Hollywood. Are you here on vacation?

Pretty sure every major city's square looks related

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York_metropolitan_area
Population (2015)
• Total 23,723,696

yeah about that.. no

do you live chesterton? we stayed in the area while we were on our way to chicago nice place

wtf is that?

How about yes?

>In 2000, slightly more than one-half of the nation’s population lived in jurisdictions --- cities, towns, boroughs, villages and townships --- with fewer than 25,000 people or in rural areas. Planners and geographers might see regions as mega-units, but in fact, they are usually composed of many small towns and a far smaller number of larger cities. Indeed, among the metropolitan areas with more than one million residents in 2000, the average sized city, town, borough, village or township had a population of little more than 20,000.

The average American suburb looks way more similar to small town America than to fucking Times Square.

Basketball stadium in Louisville

Lol have fun today, hopefully you'll drink enough piss-beer and set off enough cheap Chinese made fireworks to re-inflate your small-dick egos for another year.

US embassy in Kuwait

>Losing to a Dentist

There's plenty of small towns in New York metro, though.