Do girls actually really hate it when you call them m'lady?

Do girls actually really hate it when you call them m'lady?
>finally get the courage to message a girl I have had a crush on
>ask how m'ladies day has been going
>she reads it but no response

so you think that anything you read on here is appropriate to send to a female?

enjoy your single life, beta king

How am I a beta? At least I had the courage to try. Women just dont know what they want

>M'lady??
What is this, the 16th century?

Women hate being treated with respect.

Just belittle them whenever you can and you'll be rolling in puss bruh

may as well have called her a cock gobbler, you haven't got a fucking clue so quit bitching and enjoy the beta life, faggot

No, but I am trying to show that I am different from your typical rank and file douchebag. That I might just happen to have a modicum of class.

Your problem is you messaged them. Fucking go up and talk to them in person. Do you know how beta it is to message someone you dont talk to on the regular?

How is treating her with respect equivalent to calling her a "cock gobbler"

she knows exactly what she wants, it isn't you or she would have replied. Stop using shitty "girls don't know what they want" excuses, she just doesn't like you.

Complaints about getting frenzoned is the least gentelman this u can do

m'lady respect? are you really that fucking dumb?

hurr durr, mom, I'm a special snowflake

There is one uber-important thing you need to know about girls:

>Girls
>Want
>Attention

If you shower them with texts and gentlemanly shit, then they'll have their attention, and won't seek any more from you. Assholes give girls some attention, but not much. So the girls seek more from the assholes, and end up being their girlfriends. So, don't put the girl you want at the center of your life. Focus more on other things, but still message her every now and again, and you ought to get better results.

Oh, and don't forget the confidence whenever you see her. Girls love that.

How am I supposed to just go up and talk to her. This isnt like we are in school anymore.

And I dont see why she wouldnt. I am as good as any other man.

Any more of those pics? This is already a solid cringe thread

Well, that was a smart plan, but it's still a bit of a strange word choice, unless you talk like that all the time.

Stop putting random girls on pedistal, you can show respect by not sounding like a retard, if ur always there for her thats what frends do so dont complain when she sees you as one

you can't be as good or she'd have replied. You just don't get it. Your ego is getting in the way, she doesn't like you so move on

this guy knows, listen to him

You're an idiot. Women are are simple. From 15-23 looking for the bad boy. Treat em like shit with random sweetness they flock. 24-29 looking for paid fun maybe settle down but more random fucking. 30-40 bio clock ticking.... willing settle down with anyone who has a decent career looks aren't important

40+ one of 2 things. Crazy bitch don't fuck. Or lonely bitch who will do anything to please you and keep you

google pua duh

>I'm special
>rank and file
>modicum
jesus you sound like a faggot

Exactly, you shouldn't be treating girls with respect just because you expect them to pay you in pune pie.

Weird concept ask her out.

How is it cringe treating a lady with respect?

No its because she is a woman who doesn't know what she wants

I bet he has a fedora for each day of the week

he's the uber faggot and is upset she isn't interested, welcome to the real world

That makes you sound like a fucking fag. Try going outside instead of learning everything about women from 4chsn you dumb shit.

>knows exactly what she wants
sorry man, she will react nicely to what she subconsciously wants, but consciously, she most of the time has no clue. Ask a girl for dating advice, it will be horrible. Never ask a girl for dating advice

femanon here
don't fucking go around complimenting girls you like all the time. it comes off as clingy and annoying. and DON'T EVER use m'lady unironically

she knows that she doesn't want you, everyone else sees that besides you, any excuse is better than having to face the fact she isn't interested

you really are a beta cuck

he won't as he'll know that she isn't interested so he can't keep deluding himself in that case

Dubs checked. Let's see them titties (unironically).

You speak way too eloquently for this site.

No. I only own one fedora

I dont compliment her all the time though..

Oh so showing class makes you sound like a fag now

Again. At least I spoke to her

you need to commune with whores first that lead you to their secret treasure friends that are not such big whores . Then you start acting kinder . Deal with the whores as if they are literally trash on the floor .

>femanon here
>no tits + timestamp
Gtfo

you didn't speak to her, you sent her a text and she freaked out, you really don't want to admit the truth that you've blown it, move the fuck on already

trust me, you don't want her to see she is handed everything on a silver plate. you must come off as a man, so drop that soppy m'lady bullshit
so, you gotta be more tough and perhaps mysterious. if she can read you like a book, then you're boring and she won't be interested

This, thank you

None of this is real, OP didn't say that, doesn't believe any of this because no one does.

Girls want a gentleman that doesn't look like he lives in his mom's basement. Throw that fucking fedora out, shave your neckbeard and get in the gym.

"At least I had the courage to try" is about as Beta as it gets. So sad.

So in other words become like all the other douchebag gym bros

>douchebag gum bros
come on dude, only shallow and stupid girls fall for those
unless, you like a girl only because she is pretty and don't know much about her. which makes you just as shallow as people you hate

You dont have to become like anyone, go to gym to better yourselfe and yourbody but really drop that mlady shit it sound weird just talk to them like normal human thrust me calling her mlady doesnt show respect not anymore atleast

>*tips fedora

Im sorry this happened brother. Women are vile creatures

Jesus anus pounding Christ I hate you beta pussy faggots. Mostly because I used to be you and you're pathetic pussy bullshit reminds me of all the time, energy, and emotion I wasted on this faggotry. Let me give you a short list of things you can do to make yourself more appealing.
>Get off your fat ass
>Shower
>>Go to the gym
>Shower
>Learn to cook so you aren't eating McBullshit so often
>No you retard, women don't like being called m'lady, what are you a 17th century viceroy?
>Learn to dress for a career
Notice how none of these actually force a personality or hobby change? That's because those don't need to change. You need to improve yourself and meet women wit similar interests. Protip, the bitch dressed as Misty at comiccon isn't a fake geek, she's just as weird and obsessed as you are. Go talk to her, get to know her, and give her the schmeckie. Which you'll be able to do if you follow the rest of my list.

>go to gym
>change how you speak
>change how you dress

Why not just ask me to change who I am? Thats basically what you are asking.

Girls prefer it when you just be yourself. Nobody says m'lady these days except fedora-tipping neckbeard faggots like you; it's pseudo-classy and the only girls it will attract are ones are as desperate as you.

How are fedoras automatically a bad thing?

Because you automatically don't own a $3000 suit

You must be new

>wah, girls don't like the way I am
>wah, I'm fine the way I am and don't want to change anything

stop whining then

You dont have to have a pricey suit to pull off a fedora

Don't listen to this guy. Don't be yourself if you're socially awkward. You can be awkward in a Reggie Watts kind of sense, but that's because he's so secure in this and pulls his shit of anyway. You have to exude confidence, in anything less women are not terribly interested.

Doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it tho, which is a common misunderstanding.

also, If you think that physical exercise, a change of clothing and more sensible vocabulary changes the way you are, you are really unintelligent.

>doesn't want to change "who he is"
So how's being a beta pussy who talks like the Duke of Faggotown working with the ladies? If going to the gym, showering, and speaking like a human goddamned being changes who you are, then who you are sucks and should change. And working out won't change you. I know this because I used to be you. I am still who I always was, I just got fit and stopped acting like Wussiam Shakespenis.

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

>mfw people fall for such an obvious troll
Jesus Christ, everyone in this thread is retarded.

You're a really good troll m8, well played

Women don't know what they want, but they know what they don't want. What they don't want is the m'lady bullshit.

You haven't been on Sup Forums long, have you, faggot?

>courage to message a girl
such courage

I don't think she wants a pussy like yourself OP

> Go to gym
> Shower and dress normal, nothing geeky or unfitting
> Im having much fun with my friends, i actually do not focus on any girl

And what? Nothing. I always here from friends that some girl told them that they dont like me.
Reason? I look to "kid-like". Why?
> Im 163 cm tall and 23 and i look like FUCKING 14!
And im not even speaking to most of the girls, just having a great time with friends and sometimes drunk, but i hate it that i get comments when im NOT EVEN ASKING OR INTERESTED. AND THATS WHAT I HATE. And i hate guys who are tall (and maybe chubby), but still have the chance to change their life, go to gym, you'll become more confident, stop whining, and in the end it want even be difficult anymore to "act normal and a bit attractive". Unless youre really short and dont fit in the typical "tall and strong attractive guy".

> But.. they want your personalli-
NO! Thats not what they want. People/Girls have always been looking at your looking first, personality comes later.

>lady
calling girls like that its cringy

>Uses literally every buzzword of the fedora-wearing "classy" beta autist
>People still fall for the bait
How does Sup Forums always managr to get worse?

*hear and *wont lol

Pft. According to you cunts you cant say anything to a lady without coming off as cringey

>never taken serious
>information posted here is fiction and falsehood

>Women just dont know what they want
>elliotrodger.png

Cringe thread? Women know what they want but holding doors and being polite is nothing special. As in you should be considerate of every one not just the person you want to fuck. And "m'lady" is just weird. Not intelligent, literally not English.

fuck off, it's not fuckin 1900's to speak like that, go out more, leave your mothers house and start behaving like a man, not a beta fucker that believes that the girls will fall in love with him if he speaks and dresses up like their grandpa

Hah! I literally just guffawed while reading your post. You are pretty unintelligent aren't you?

As a femanon I personally don't care - i've spent too long on Sup Forums - but most girls find it kinda creepy

Confidence is what we find hot. You did the first step...try again sometime but don't introduce yourself like you're tipping your fedora to them

Join a frat, that's how I get pussy lol

this ..plus shave your neckbeard, brush your teeth

girls at that age are visual..if they like what they see then you are good to go, they don`t think about how much of a gentleman you are...or worry about how you would treat them like a goddess...fuck...

they just do not want anything to do with fat awkward, neck beard, greasy haired,fedura wearing dweebs with smelly breath and yellow teeth

> calling girls mlady
> whats wrong with fedoras
> Having /b teaching you about women
Damn kiddo

Kek ideocracy.
Hmmm decent human response. I empathize.
KEK KILL THE EGO FEED THE MIND, as if their ego would allow them to care...
Kek conspiracy theory.
Sympathy felt.
Kek

Kek kill the ego feed the mind.

Everybody in this thread somehow got trolled so hard. Don't respond to this shit seriously. Everybody in this thread please for the love of God never post again

Almost every friendzoned idiot thinks that theyre the "nice guy" and girls dont want them.. theyre not really nice, they only do nice things because they want sex... every girl sees through their shit and they are in denial of that fact to perpetuate their victim complex.

Also, despite the fact that they have nothing in common with the hot girls they fawn over nor is there a mutual attraction, the girls are bitches and only like assholes because they dont put out for every neckbeard who buys them something or does something "nice" for them.

They wouldnt even know what to do if they had a hot girlfriend.. they think its sex 24/7 and dont consider that theyre going to hate having to deal with going to the bar, club, out to dinner, having a social life and not getting to play video games as much.

You are implying that I play video games. I dont. Video games are for children and they rot the brain. I read instead. Ans go out and LARP with friends on occasion.

>video games are for children
>goes out and larps in public

Kek

Girl here, i personally find it so fucking hot.

Yes you do...and you also need to be living in the 1930's to pull it off even with the nice suit.

You are so autistic.