Guys, fuck, help me. I'm slowly dying mentally. my thoughts are mixed up and I overthink alot...

Guys, fuck, help me. I'm slowly dying mentally. my thoughts are mixed up and I overthink alot. I might fuckin' start killing soon. So basically I'm 18 years old haven't had any relationship with women at all and also people don't want me near them and they kinda watch me like they don't understand me. Even my good friends start to fade away and be with people who try to avoid me. But it is weird that it makes me negative and I start fuckin' hating everything. I am regular normal looking guy not a creep. For people I don't usually mean anything they just know that I exist and that is it. And the most annoying thing is that the cicle of peoples choices and acts. It makes me understand how society works and why we are fucked up and why people are no good. I really don't know why I typing this but maybe you'll enjoy it. I don't know should I complain I'm a fucking straight white man. My life is fuckin' easy but I still have a lot of hate in myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQ947aRVTlo
youtube.com/watch?v=xHZ7BFBoYCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_pi7oqZ6ioU
youtube.com/watch?v=KW5JISv9UJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go fuck off somewhere and be productive with your life. that's what's missing.

Get a hobby.

Model railroading should work for you.

go to the gym. the solution to everything is to be found there.

Instead of killing others why not kill yourself, don't be a dick. unless they're sandniggers

grow the ballz to see a psychiatrist

Become a professional juggler.

OP, killing isn't good enough. You need to capture people and actually keep them alive so they can suffer. Why should they have such good, happy, sex-filled lives when you're all alone? It's up to make these people understand what life really is.

Meditate and stop drinking for a while to clear your head and stop your anger
Once you see things clear set yourself some goals for the next couple months and watch yourself become more confident and easy going

Therapy is all you need. Its free if you get a referral from your PCP

You are only 18, son. I know a lot of people get in relationships or have sex or date people before and at that age, but a lot don't. You'll get there, give it a few more years. It does indeed sound like you have been overthinking, as I don't believe people are so fucked up or not good as you seem to think. In general I believe most people are good, but also selfish. Do not mistake being selfish for being a bad person. Being selfish is natural. Just chill out. Things will change. Nothing is permanent, including this time of your life.

Im in the same fucking position Op,i started to think to do something that Crosse's the law,murdering something interesting cause fuck humanity...I bet you are good at reading people how they act and who they truly are,if I'm correct then we are exactly the same.

The mistake here is that you THINK you're good at reading people. But you're not. Your "reading" is faulted by confirmation bias from your side.

You're realising that Humanity is fucked,beyond any return.
We have no purpose,we're not a race anymore,we're dooming ourselves slowly,too many extinctions triggers and many more to come.
Fenner and Hawking said that we have 100 years left,maybe less.
We were little in space,we are nothing now.
You don't know what to do with your life? There is nothing to do with it.
Do whatever you want,love,hate,build,create,destroy,it doesn't have any fuckin sense or it doesn't matter.
Go live how the fuck you want man,this shit is over.

Oh and I'm available to talk if you want someone to talk to.
I may have answers to some of your questions,I got myself lost in nice places.

I thought the same about that,but eventualyi was correct about everything and lost a lot a good friend of me who is a psychologist confirmed that in excellent with psychology because we worked on 2 different projects.8 months ago I began hallucinating and couldn't sleep for weeks.after a while I started to build a wall around me and did only the shit I wanted and even lost respect for people.

have a beer or more

Op wants to create and act to make a difference probably,because his way of thinking is like this he could be a mighty person in the future and for the future.

>My life is fuckin' easy but I still have a lot of hate in myself

Don't worry OP, it gets harder and much worse.

And you can read into people OP,some are good at it,some aren't,it's trainable I'm convinced and it's not only processing skills,empathy is a thing,a strong one.
And because humanity is doomed,doesn't mean we're out of things to do.
We're just out of useful purposes.

This

seriously this

Go to therapy lol

Me too man 18 here, struggled with shit like this before

This :)!

therapy/psychiatry. I have diagnosed borderline personality disorder and I struggle with hating society/myself.

27 here,I struggled sure but now,well,I don't know.
I've understood things I feel like I shouldn't have.
I have controls over me I feel like I shouldn't hold.
I see most of the people I meet as puny,cuz their understanding of life and their surroundings is so low.
And that we're so fucked. Especially this year,too many shits going rogue.
Humanity is done,just doesn't know it yet.

What now.did you accept who you are?
Or did you just accept that you can't accept.are you happy now?

You are long way from understanding and I think your problem might be that you are too much into yourself.

This guy is a fucking retard, don't ever, and i mean ever go down that road.
Once you start seeing a shrink it all goes tumbling down.
IMO you should start working your way with girls, try as many times as it takes, and don't worry so much about getting rejected. Everyone got rejected at some point, so who gives a shit.

not happy now. working through shit still. It's tough but people can recover from stuff like this. See a therapist, be honest with them, see a psychiatrist and do the same. Once you get meds, take them and don't stop. Try to stay positive even though this whole world is shit. It's all a big joke, but you might as well have fun with it and be happy in it. Much easier said than done. Best of luck user

What, do you think you're better then the rest of us?
It's only natural to be depressed with your exsistence

Why don't you just stop being a tremendous faggot and go out and achieve something?

retard here, therapy helps people realize what they need to do outside of therapy to get better. It's not the shrink that fixes you, it's the shrink that enables you to fix yourself

Get yourself smart friends,they will do better than the shrinks.
Getting yourself smart friends is a things to do whatever happen anyway,you want to be able to learn at all times.

advising people who may be mentally ill not to seek psychiatric treatment (even when treatment isn't perfect) is fucking retarded. Some people can work their shit out on their own; good for them, but others can't and that's where it gets dangerous

If you listen to this goy over here, when your problems are fixed you will see that you couldve easily done it yourself and you will have to live with the fact that you paid some guy to listen to you instead of talking with friends

this OP

I have smart friends. I'm a well-liked person. Therapy doesn't seem to help too much but it's certainly not hurting so why not have both?

some people need the therapy experience to realize that. Not everyone has the capacity to just wake up and realize that the real solution is achieved only through themselves

Because why the fuck would you pay to talk to a stranger?
I know I have spoken of things with my best friend that no shrink would have ever heard.
I also had fuckin enlightening experience,some that changed our life forever.
Shrink is shit compared to that. Plus most are retarded and lack empathy.

Sounds to me like you'll be okay, don't worry too much about what other people think of you

Come back when your 29 and almost a wizard. Then, and only then, do you have the right to talk about your mental state. Kids these days. 18, kek. I didn't even have a conversation to a female outside of a professional atmosphere until u was 26, and that was five mintue conversation about my watch.

Do not take any antidepresent shit it will fuck you up. Smoke some pot and find somthing in life you enjoy doing. Once you are not worried about finding other people people will end up in your life. Keep your head up brother life gets better once you understand that everything is nonsense just do somthing fun.

seems you're more comfortable talking to your friends than a shrink. That's fine, whatever makes YOU better. I trust shrinks more due to expertise/experience dealing with ppl with mental illnesses. My friends can't sympathize/offer worthy advice on what I go through so why go to them?

Friends/shrinks are both viable options, depends on person. OP should experiment w/ both and decide for theirself

Trips don't lie.

I'm 41 years old now but when I was 18 I was a giant ball of cum filled hate and rage too.

Just survive, masturbate a whole lot, and try to get laid once in a while.

It does get better....did for me at least.

>expertise/experience
This is where your mistake lies.
Half of them if not more are retard.
Heck,they spend 8 to 12 years learning things about human while I've met people barely 25yo with more widsom in them than a full city.
Shrink are shits.

Shut up, nerd

Here's the wisdom you will need for the day.

You gotta love yourself before relationships start to work.

Meditate. Seriously.

so you disrespect/distrust the science of psychology/psychiatry and treatments associated with it... I don't... Good for you.. you can believe that if you choose

smoke some weed and calm the fuck down fag.

Not the science,the retards applying it,there is a nuance you failed to see.
So yeah,don't.

yeah some suck some don't... maybe you've just met the wrong ones

I said most of them sucks.
For fuck sake user,please read what I write so I don't repeat myself.

I went to a therapist that was great and helped change my life.

If I was miserable I would do something about it rather than ignore everyone's advice and pretend I am too good to seek help.

First off, nobody gives a fuck about your stupid problems. If they pretend to, its just so they can feel good about themselves and how nice they are. Nobody actually gives a shit, and why should they?
Second, all your bullshit issues just get worse as you get older. You'll find this out as you get to 30, and 40, and so on. Life just gets harder and more fucked up as you age. So be ready for that.
Other than that, don't turn to drugs and shit, it doesn't really help. Deal with your shit or cash out, end result is the same anyway. Just learn as quickly as you can, you're not special and nobody gives a shit.

so you would advise OP to never even consider therapy even though you're conceding some of them are good therapists?

>Confuses brain maturation for mental illness.

Welcome to adulthood, you whiny edgelord.

Exactly that.
What retard in the world would advise anyone 18 to 24yr old to see a therapist?
That's what is fucking wrong with this world,everyone is getting retarded and count on everyone else to get out of it.
Everything is going down and no one is giving a shit,because there are others to deal with it,there are things being done to help it.
NEWS FLASH:The world is shit,humanity is doomed,get used to it,it's the truth and no shrink will help you gobble that,you do it alone.
That's growing up in our days,realizing that there is nothing to be done and that you live with no fucking purpose and your children might even see the end of humanity if you want any.
So yeah,get your shit together and do whatever the fuck you want with your life,that's all what's left about being human now.

>implying you know what others understand
>see them as puny
Do you even superiority complex?

Lol you're ptobably the sad fuck I would beat up in high school every day

I already said that shrinks don't fix shit, they teach you how to fix yourself
>For fuck sake user,please read what I write so I don't repeat myself.

>Implying empathy isn't a strong tool
Well,I can't blame you,not everyone use it.

And I'm saying you that it's only modern that weak shits need someone else than family/friends to learn it.
Because they're allowed so.

To do better with your therapy science you wanna use,we would need to better the education system,not encourage this shrink shit among other things.

Probably not. He was the ghost no one even noticed.

congrats. your mental illness was tame enough that you worked it out yourself. you're privileged. some don't have it that well

I agree with you on the education shit tho, but to gain interest in becoming educated in psychology there needs to be an interest in modern psychology despite how primitive it is... avoiding therapists kills the industry altogether

>Tame enough
>Implying I'm somewhat sane now
With all the shit I spurs I don't get why you say I worked it out,I consider myself pretty much done.
(Perfect example of nice at work,they love me for everything,being nice,good at work,never late,etc but I just spend the rest of my time doing vydya only. Hate everyone except one person that gets me. No sexuality involved,never will be,that's why I love it.
Now I'll probably never find anyone that will gets me this well but that I will want to be physical with.
I basically live empty,I can't an hero cuz of her and my mother but I have truely no purpose,don't give a single fuck about anything that could happen except her.
I smoke weed 24/7 and have lots of free time thanks to work,nice pay also,I have literally everything to be happy but my brains is fucking me over because I know too much about everything and that kills me.
We are little shit with no purpose,we fucked everything that was beautiful and that will ever be.
We will never see the universe.
We'll die fighting eachother while our IQ lowers continously [it started,15 years ago].
So yeah,Idk where you got that,I don't feel fine,with or without shrink,that's my point.)

Have the same problems but I am black.

i feel you on a lot of levels, user. I hope things perk up for you in the future. Your opposing viewpoints were interesting and well worth considering as I continue my treatment. I think we can both agree life is shit and there's no fucking (easy) way to fix it seemingly

no offense. you sound like a lot of people. smoke 24/7, and work..and know too much. must be smoking the wrong shit tho to sound incredibly sappy.

What's up younger self?
If you'd like I'll go through with you on skype or something similar what to do to find contentment that's all you can find, I know

Life sucks even if youre getting pussy and cash. Head towards the light, op.

I love you user,I wish I could do that with all humies

I smoke because it's probably the only thing keeping me sane at that point.
I'm actually tested at work yearly (I stop for a month while draining myself),so to tell you how I'm used to it plus my brain runs so much,it just slows me actually.
And it doesn't really relate with what I smoke,but with what I've lived/seen/learnt
I don't like how I sound saying all that but fuck it

Thinking too much is a real reason depression is so deep rooted.

Try destroying some brain cells. Drinking is good. Cocaine helps.

Weed is generally the best way to chill my mind and enjoy lil things in life again.

I wake n bake everyday.

Start taking drugs. Find people near you who enjoy cocaine, weed and alcohol. Ask them if they can get you some. Ask if you can share it with them when theyve got it for you. Theyll almost certainly let you stay and get fucked up with them. Do this a few times with the same group of people and you'll have a group of friends.

You'll find they'll start to invite you out even when you have no money because they want to share with you after you shared with them. Go out every time they offer.

One word: THERAPY.
I sometimes feel like that. A good talk with someone will help you. ;)

I have a similar problem. I'm around OP's age and going through the same shit. It is like I have voices in my head telling me I am not worth shit and the world is full of useless piles of shit and something needs to be down about it. That sad part about my situation is that I actually had great friends, people that I could talk to about anything, but my mom chose to move out of the city and into the middle of fucking nowhere away from all my friends, and so I had no choice but to comply at the time. Haven't even seen em since, and I've been alone. I don't even know what to do.

Help

stop being a pussy and talk to girls, its obv ur a fking reject. stop trying to understand society if u talk to people and chase pussy u fit in. fking faggot.

Watch Rick and Morty
And understand that nothing can be done.
Just live how the fuck you want to.
Do what you wanna do,ask yourself the right question and surround you with the right person.

No one is worthy. We're all the same OP.
All the people you will ever talk to,all the same as you.

Love Anons

Op, stop thinking too much. And to support my theory, not that she's my type, but Lindsay Vonn complained guys won't talk to her. Moral, leagues are bullshit. Truly bullshit. Go fucking talk to a girl. Be awkward, risk rejection. It's fucking okay. We assume people don't see our positives and they remember our embarrassing flaws. Its simply not true

TINDER

FUCKING THIS. GET YO ASS TO THE GYM AND GET FUCKING RIPPED. no seriously, working out is a fucking great stress/depression reliever.

But that's the opposite of what needs to be done.

I want to get rid of the me mentality. I want to end the voices in my head manufacturing thoughts of doubt and negative world views. I want to experience young love, the feeling of caressing my partners lips on a moon lit night on the beach.

I want friends, buddies to care for. Friend to share experiences through, whether they bring me to hell or the garden of eden.

I do not want to be alone. I want to create bonds and go back to having people to care for. I just do not know how. Sorry for all the I'd. That is all I know.

THIS IS A MOTIVATION THREAD NOW:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQ947aRVTlo

DUMPING MOTIVATION: youtube.com/watch?v=xHZ7BFBoYCQ

>18 y/o Virgin comes onto Sup Forums asking for advice
You already fucked up there friendo. At least you are with people who understand what a fucking loser you are.

Go see a therapist

GOOSEBUMP ALERT: youtube.com/watch?v=_pi7oqZ6ioU

It´s scary how true this is.
People shouldn´t dismiss ´´easy´´ sounding solutions because they think their complex problems need complex solutions in the form of medication, therapy.

We live in 2016, we´re all mostly males in late teens and twenties. The fact we´re on Sup Forums means we´re pretty invested in internet culture, but what did the average 20something year old do in nature? Hunt, fish, work, etc.

I'm not saying go throw a spear in a river but I think our bodies have the need to feel useful just as much as our minds

Then stop treating relationships like they are the end all be all. I acted like this until I was probably a junior in high school and realized me constantly trying too hard to get people to like me made me into the kind of cringy bitch you are today.

Seriously, go to a gym, get fit, read some good books, learn to cook, do stuff with yourself until you don't feel like you NEED to have someone with you.

Then start to impersonate the voice and get the power over your brain
There is no one in your brain,just you
Listen to yourself,know who you are and get the control,you're the one to do that.
Madness come when you can't handle the control anymore. When you truely give up basically.

ive had a traumatic life too. ive fallen down a million times. i play games, i work, i write, i have even taken a knife to my wrist. everyone is diff. i have tried therapy. but friends in general have turned my life around. i dont even have many friends.

You're 18 chill the fuck out
Go to the gym
Get a haircut and some decent clothes
Get a job or go to school for something
Stay away from the hard drugs
Wear a rubber

The rest will come in time

DONT BE A DEPRESSED CUNT, BE A SICK CUNT: youtube.com/watch?v=KW5JISv9UJo

You are not yourself right now, just hang out, things will improve but if it's a hurry try to find new friends and open up, really open up. If someone told me what you are telling in this thread i would give all i got to get you into the right keel again.

Everyone looses it from time to time the hard part is bouncing back.And if people do not like maybe its the wrong people for you, you just have to find other people that likes you,

I'm 20 and have been working on my High school degree since 2009, still haven't made any progress and it just cost me a shit ton of money.

Should I accept being a high school dropout, marry a girl with a job and get a part time job myself?

imagen youre the kid

literally me but im 17 lol i dont want people to kill people tho