Post your current favorite album and have people judge aspects of your life based on it

Post your current favorite album and have people judge aspects of your life based on it

you're a anti-trump protester who runs down the "up" escalator on the subway, does dope revolutionary shit and loves everybody, when you die your last words will be "i've had a lot of fun and enjoyed every minute of it"

you have or think about having gay sex with your friends

I can't judge you based on Blonde because it came out this year and it's not exactly a window to your fucking soul

you think music is much more emotional than it actually is, you get attached to things really quickly and you think you're more intelligent and compassionate than the average person when you're not.

there is no soul

you're a bitch/girl, very opinionated, says "fucking" and "the fuck" a lot when not necessary

no i like trump

ive thought about it yeah

an album isn't a window to anyones soul, these threads are just for us to insult each other user

bby

also post ur albums assholes

you're generally happy with your life and try not to think about others' opinions

you seem like a nice person

I think she has the whole wide worl in her juicy fruit
(You) got the whole wide world in your pants
you put the whole wide word in a weddin band
and put the whole wide world on her hand
shes got the whole wide world in her hands
you got the whole wide world in your hands...

You like penis in your mouth

You are really pseudo-inspired and secretly unambitious but have built up the perfect facade to say otherwise

just like Blond

You sucked cock for the first time recently but the experience wasn't as great as you had hoped

you wish you had a 'cedes, and hope that people would stop calling your current favourite album a meme rap

:(

You're the whitest person you know.

You're about to be deported