Marvel ruined one of the best pages in comics for some dumb feminist you go gurl moment instead of having the cap...

marvel ruined one of the best pages in comics for some dumb feminist you go gurl moment instead of having the cap saying it.

Yeah im glad wasn't the only one who was bothered by that.

t. Triggered MRA

Be glad they had it in there at all

Having Cap repeat it would've just been another fucking comic reader jerk off in a movie already choked to death with comic reader jerk offs

what does t. mean

>t. newfriend

I kinda liked how they put it in there.

It was the perfect line cap needed to do all the stubborn shit he does for the rest of the movie.

It had nothing to do with feminism, it was a line for cap

eh, caps probably gonna remember it and say it later.

But that scene in the comics is pretty cringy to begin with and I'm glad the didn't try to hamfist that dialogue into the move just for - LOOK ITS THAT THING FROM THE COMICS LUUUUULLLLLLL

She's literally talking about
>muh women oppression
during the speech

It's shorthand for 'regards' in Finland

>muh righteous freedom

kek, that is idealistic tripe. the country was founded because the colonists were tired of paying taxes up the ass without having any say in how their town/city/colony (and in a certain way, their life) was run

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

get fucked commie. there may have been grievances with Britain but it was founded on the idea of freedom

>mfw Cap could very well be speaking to BvS fans.

Even Cap acknowledges true capekino.

>muh democracy and equal rights
>continue practicing slavery

HAHAHAHAHAH

you're naive, grow the fuck up and realize it was all about taxes and giving a huge finger to the monarchy. it had fuck all to do with some idealistic notion of FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDDOOOM

It's a retarded speech that literally justifies Hitler's actions.

People wanted him to back down and Hitler told them "No, you move!" like the alpha he was.

Just like how dogs don't have equal rights, they didn't give black people equal rights because they thought they were inferior.

>comic reader jerk offs
>LOOK ITS THAT THING FROM THE COMICS LUUUUULLLLLLL

It's...all from the comics though?
Why shouldn't a line this important/definitive be butchered?

Is this a popular stance among capefaggots?

>shouldn't

sorry, meant "why should"

it's not like star wars 7 or the hobbit where it's all "HEY GUYS REMEMBER THE OTHER MOVIES"

this is THE movie adaptation

it doesn't justify Hitlers actions because he went beyond " no you move" and actually took away rights. all cap is saying when someone decides to do something unjust never stop protesting.

there's a difference between adapting a comic and pandering to comic book readers. The source material is far from perfect and some of the writing is fucking awful including this particular scene.

Let's tone it down from Hitler to a US citizen who is also a Neo-Nazi. This speech basically confirms to them that they're in the right even if 99% of America hates what they stand for.

>Cap defends traditional marriage

I thought it would have been neat if Cap took those words and fired them back as a callback during the Cap/Tony/Bucky fight (or as I like to call it the Saturday Night Showdown)

and i would argue that is the fundamental american idea that no idea should be disallowed in the public conversation because no one should have authority on what someone is allowed to protest.

>bringing a murderer to justice is unjust.
wew lad

Where would they even fit it in?

I much prefer the callback to the alley fight

>Whedon did a shitty film
>Marvel fires him

>Snyder did a shitty film
>WB want another movie directed by him

Defend this

>whedon makes a shitty film directed towards idiots
>gets fired

>snyder makes a shitty film directed towards intellectuals
???

tbf it was a bit much even when cap said it

why is Judge Dredd so based?

>if i want something, i won't debate
i can't believe Capfans praising this speech, this is literally describing millennials teenage behaviour

he loves the law

BADASS
A
D
A
S
S

Hitler was supported by the largest corporations in the world in the beginning. He wasn't some rebellious upstart.

>missing the point this hard
What he's trying to say is, if something is wrong, you can't let the whole world try and convince you it's right.

For example, say someone you love dearly was killed for being a faggot-lover. Are you just gonna stand there, and say "Yeah, it's sad and all, but they deserve that for being friends with me"?

American freedom is founded on the concept of freedom from tyranny and the right to self-governance; it doesn't mean "you should never have to answer to anybody for anything." Gay-ass speech desu.

women are a meme you can cum in

>What he's trying to say is, if something is wrong, you can't let the whole world try and convince you it's right.
you would still put your personal pov over everyone else, how is this acting like an adult? as a reasonable human being you need to understand if something is wrong, why it's wrong and try and make compromises instead of MUH OPINION IS RIGHT NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE

But it supposes that the majority of people are good. Your version of the world everyone is a violent neo-nazi terrorist who rapes children and cap is telling them it's right. You must not be American or you'd understand it but basically everyone has the right to protest as long as it's peaceful and that's how it should be.

>Marvel poorly adapts its IP with a disregard for what made them good
This is news?

Just turn off your brain and enjoy

Holy fuck that can't be a real page

You know it's not a captain americool quote, right?
It's mark twain, you mug.

> If the lynch mob comes for my gay black friend, I won't stand aside and let them have their way.

If only milennials behaved like that.

>police comes to my house and arrests my friend because he smokes weed
no officer you can't do this, weed is good for you he dindu muffin

>men
>blacks

>one of the best moments in comics

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you haven't read too many comics.

>comic civil war
>good
Abandoning the source material was the best thing you could do with this shit story.

and yet they managed to make a shittier story than the one in the comic

>She's literally talking about muh women oppression during the speech

Really? I don't remember that at all.

>they thought