What did she say Sup Forums

What did she say Sup Forums

shameless self thumpin

that jon is targaryen and he cant tell anyone or hell be killed blah blah blah shit weve known for years

Hold the door please

was that from like season 1 or something?

"promise me, Ned"

it's in the books

"The Lannisters send their regards."

"his name is Jaehaerys"

kekd

>the freys and the lannisters send their regards

kek

Nå, it's ends here.

Promise me you won't leave the cake out in the rain.

Ka is a wheel so rock me mama like a wagon wheel rock me mama anyway you feel hey mama rock me

so jon and danaerys are brother and sister? bout to be a family feud up in this bitch

"It's pronounced JIF"

what about the Freys ?

fuck bitches, get money

PROMISE ME!!

>You know nothing.

OP here. ned was the coolest. i cried manly tears when he died

Daenerys is Jon's aunt actually

"Wildfire can't melt stone beams."

Peter Parker is Spider-man

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

Kinda over used.

Read a theory that it's "Jaeharys" which is Rhaegar's grandfather's name, and was a pretty cool guy

"Ned... Promise me... Promise me to check 'em..."

And younger than Jon by a year

From HBO

damn she's that old?

R+L=J

sounds legit and pretty neat i hadnt heard that one before

...and married his sister

"Ned... delete my browser history... promisse me"

The dog was better

saved. thanks m8e

Kek'd

aerys is catelyns daughter, jon is the mother of lyanna lannister and rheaegon

Winter is coming

>check your cis-male privilege

I loled

Hail Hydra

I agree - Aunt. Unless Lyanna was banged by Aerys.

>"r u havin a giggl m8? ill bash ye fookin ead in i sware on me mum"

if you slow it down you clearly see her say
BRUH I'M DYING FAM DEAD AF

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Actually Daenerys is Jon's Aunt.

side note: how many were disappointed by Tommen death? bitch ass nigga should got punted outta that motherfucker

Which means Jon and Sansa might...you know... thought they're more like cousins now

so her mother isn't lyanna?

Nope Lyanna died before she was born

damn this is definitely one of those shows i need to take notes on to reflect back later. kek sry dude

She's the child of The Mad King Aerys & Rhaella Targaryen (she's from Dorn) That's why the viper wanted to kill the mountain - he raped & killed her.

Maybe Daenerys is actually Rhaegar's secret lovechild.

this death doesn't make sense to me. he just up and kills himself because the faith is overrun and all but destroyed? wanted him to die anyway but this was really unsatisfying

have we seen rhaegar before? i don't recall ever seeing him but the name sounds familiar..

Everyone he ever trusted was either dead or was their killer. He realized he had failed as a king. There was nothing left for him.

Never seen but he's been talked about. Robert killed him at the battle at the Neck. That victory all but ended the war.

check them!!

Not quite right. It's Rheagar's wife Elia who's from Dorn that the mountain killed.

kek'd

Nope. He hasn't made an appearance in the show. Not that I remember anyway. He's toats dead. Killed by Robert Baratheon at the ruby forge.

he had devoted his life to the faith because of his wife, Margaery Tyrell. after not only the faith, but his wife, being blown the fuck up, he no longer wanted to live.

but he just recently started putting his faith and trust into these people as far as the show has conveyed. and for that matter his heel turn on cersei was unwarranted and childish. i guess it makes sense cuz he's so young but damn does that suck for a viewer like myself. i really wanted the mountain to shoryuken his ass through the window or something cool, but cersei would never willingly fulfill the prophecy and kill her own...or would she?

She basically did kill him anyway.

Oh yeah.... Whopse...

robert was an OG. mad respect.
yeah that kinda slipped my mind. but i guess everyone in that room is considered dead as a door nail. those tits will be missed r.i.p.

transitively though, not necessarily directly. but i guess we're arguing semantics now kek

ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME

She died after childbirth (Daenerys & Viserys) I think.

>leans in and whispers inaudibly
>shit we've known for years

are you completely retarded or do you just know absolutely nothing about story telling? They would not have whispered if it was being revealed 3 seconds later. They would have just cut to Jon and skipped the whispering part because it would play no role if she was just saying the same shit.

Clearly there is something else at play here with Jon's backstory that will be revealed later.

you hear that part.... she says a bunch of shit before that in which you cant hear

Someone must have lipread that shit.

Rhaegar was Danny's father so they would be half brother/sister. She is not his aunt.

Rheagar is a dude.

R + L = J CONFIRMED
>GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE GET HYPE

Rhaegar was Danny's brother you niggerfaggot.

Yeah - I meant to respond to

Except she's his sister

kek wtf does this even mean