Cuckold thread

Cuckold thread

Post pics and share experiences

Nothing yet but want my younger sister (left) to dominate and control me.

I really wanna get my gf into cucking me

have you asked her if she finds your friends hot? suggest she should play around with flirting and teasing with them.

here you go
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I haven't but thanks for the advice. I'll try it out

My ex cucked me a few times. She had a huge thing for older guys and it was super hot.
Unfortunately the most I ever got was pics of her sucking cock. I wish I would've been able to see her get fucked.

does she complain about your dick size?

any more?

damn, that's hot

Could this cuck you?

Yeah I came pretty much instantly when she texted it to me.

What about it did you enjoy so much?

I've had fantasies about my girlfriend cucking me.

She struggles to orgasm during sex with me. She told me she slept with an american football player, the week we got together.A one night stand. The condom broke.

How do i go about getting her into it?

Pic of her tits.;)

not him but when i asked my gf for her honest opinion, she told me she wishes i was bigger down there. is this a good thing for cuck stuff?

stop trying to have sex with her and just lick her pussy instead. she'll see your dick is useless and look to get fucked elsewhere.

It's all about her controlling you, via fucking others. If that makes sense.

Start there.

yea. tell her to lock your cock up.

a few years ago I started this internet forum about anime..

Unfortunately I know there is no way to prove, it however this is 100% true:

>Get married at 19, have decent, but unexciting sex life
>Years go by, various fantasy talk comes and goes
>Now 37 years old, married just about half my life, convince wife to get wild
>General plan is for wife to get a good fucking, other details up in air
>Agree to go to a swingers club, and "play it by ear"
>First meet a couple there, talk to them, general excitement, but not exactly what we were after, so they move on.
>Next a single guy approaches us, and with in a few minutes my wife tells him we are looking to "get her fucked"
>He says he's up for it. I ask her how she wants to proceed.
>She says that she wants to "play alone", which means go to one of the rooms they have setup and fuck him.
>They go, I wait in the bar area (BYOB).
>About 45 minutes later the guy comes back out. Comes to me and says "your wife is fucking awesome and she wants you to go to the room over there"
>He says if we want him, to come back out and get him.
>Go back, wife is naked and just laying spread on the bed. Stands up when I walk in and immediately starts making out with me
>Whispers how good it was and how badly she wants me.
>I push her back to the bed and go down on her. Eat her wet pussy with passion.
>There is no cum because he wore a condom. Good from a safety standpoint, but a bummer from a pure naughty standpoint
>Then proceed to fuck her, but she's still so riled up she dominates my cock, and I cum in a few minutes.

After that we drove home, had wild sex again that night.

It was the last great sex together though, as we eventually got divorced for other reasons. We had different life directions we wanted to go.

So how should i bring it up?

I thought about getting her to describe exes to me, while sucking my dick.

She doesn't complain and she cums but maybe she secretly wants something bigger. She's been with a lot of guys

You faggots actually think this is a thing, don't you? You dont even think it was spammed here as an attack on white culture, but that it's a real, actual thing people do.

funny thing You should mention that, i am already in a cb-6000 but that was because of my excessive fapping. basically i fapped daily and when my gf was in the mood for sex, i wasn't because i had already jerked off

Oh definitely

so start giving her oral without her granting you release.

She has slept with a lot of guys from different countries.

I fucked a dudes wife while he took pictures and video then he fucked her when i was done. it was fun

you can also fap a shit ton before she gets there to fuck so you can't possibly get hard around her. she'll see how useless your dick is.

Would you fuck my gf's tits?

more ass pics.

im trying to figure out how tell my wife i wanna watch her suck another guys cock pic related

Here's another

if she was ok with that id really like to watch her get fucked

>wife fucks another man after 18 years of marriage
>"we eventually got divorced for other reasons"

You keep telling yourself that m8. I'm not here to h8 on anybodies choices, but if it isn't clear why she divorced you then I don't know what is.

I'd love to shove my fat dick in your wifes face and make her gag.

shes into fit white guys sucks a mean cock

I'm into martial arts and weightlifting. I'm also white. My cock is 7 inches erect but its really thick. Any more pics of her?

id love to watch her slowly suck a cock untill someone busts in her mouth i bet she could a guy in no time

I'd have her groaning like a whore,while she sucked it.

id love to see it

When i cum, my load is thick and plentyful. Many of my exes couldn't swallow it fast enough and nearly choked my cum.I love rough sex especially. Choking, spitting, biting, spanking and domination.

she loves when guys nut in her mouth

Send me a pic of her pussy and i will send a picture of my dick. You can show her if you like.Tell her i'd love to meet her.Show her how a real man can fuck.

shes from nyc

Instead of fucking my wife for the first time on my honeymoon, she fucked a Nigger. Married 9 years ladys and gents

I'm not far away.;)

For you bitch!

grats fag

Does she swallow?I don't like my cum being wasted.

where u at?

sometimes

New Jersey

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Any pictures of her pussy or tits?Iwant to jack off to them right now and will make a video for her.

You have to promise to show it to her. Let her finger her pussy to it.

gf

I'd stretch that tight pussy.She deserves better than you.I'll show her how low she let herself stoop and give her a real, hard pounding. Any of her nipples?

Greentext now

>i was a real nice guy
>i did everything for her
>i even carried her groceries
>she never fucked me once
:'(

It's the only thing i think about when fucking her. Let me know if you'd plow her. Sorry no nudes.

my girl, not my cock.

Any advice for a guy that's about to participate in a gang bang?

someone here want to exchange photos of each other's girl and how we'd sexually dominate each other's girl
give me your user email