Do girls like guys with well developed music tastes?

Do girls like guys with well developed music tastes?

i mean it doesn't impress them but as long as you're not autistic about it i dont think it would matter

I don't think they take it into account at all as long as you can find at least one thing musically to agree with them on

They don't give a fuck.

/thread

once while cecking out my phone at a party a girl told me that its sexy that she doesnt know any of the artists on it

They care if you're a chad with a toned surfer bod and money.

>not responding "you will"

well she randomly picked tweez to play so it went downhill p fast

If you have to ask DO GIRLS LIKE X the answer will always be yes and no, because every person is different. Whoever made that image needs to go out of his basement and actually meet people

I had a girl that got a crush on me in 9th or 10th grade because she liked my dead kennedys shirt, not sure if that means anything

>girls
>guys
treating gender as a monolith
everybodies different. theres verying degrees of caring between each person. just shows you have little understanding of human complexity and interaction

You want validation for restrictively listening to "obscure" bands?

you're just an sjw
we all believe in the BIOTRUTHS here

is this really what americans have to deal with? im honestly not surprised trump won the election

Girls don't like boys;
Girls like cars and money.

>mfw

Lmao

yu have no idea why trump won the election. it had nothing to do with PC culture, it had everything to do with angry and dying middle class that was dissatisfied with general politics that chose trump when bernie wasn't an option bc they both promised an end to politics by the books

t. socially isolated smelly loser

>projecting this hard
take a walk nerd

you don't know what projection means if that's what you got from my point
basically what was trying to say.

you just checked out why he´s jelly over alphas and thought this guy´s definetly not anything he´s hating about
then again nice guys finish last thats what OPs pic says too. you say girls are individuals but every bitch likes a raw shirtless hot guy

what a shock, people like physically attractive people
why is this an issue exactly?

its not now when you know fucking get laid

because >muuh jelly rolls and multiple chins WOMEN R SO SUPARFHSL ;_;_;__;

what kind of world salad is this? are you drunk, buddy?

I get that this is written in english, but is it some sort of dialect or what?

kek

I get his sense of what is meaning
You two maybe lack of english i feel this is correct

toppest of the lels, made me literally laugh out loud

Let me translate
>You don't know now, but you will. Get fucking laid.

Yes, my taste got me laid two times. But you have to have the style and personality to back it up

There is no mistaking, questioning or denying it. We are both obsessed and inspired by business success

IS that man also your grandpoppa??
I hope to one day maybe I too have.

wut

The comic already fucked it up by having the girl approach

That never happens IRL lol

No.

How true is this comic even?

I have met girls being described by the commend and most of them, even the super hardcore SJW ones, are closet racists who are dating goofy looking white guys.

I feel bad that there are people who are insecure enough to believe that this is mostly true.

*described by the comic.

Maybe

A common taste helps. Girls like it when you sing to them or with them. I'm not the best singer or dancer but they appreciate the effort. This might not work with fake ass women with that your approach would be totally different or just don't waste your time