ITT: Hyped youth that flopped

>Oxlade-Chamberlain turns 23 next month; he still hasn’t reached 50 Premier League starts in five years at the club.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephan_El_Shaarawy
youtube.com/watch?v=VujQvQk21Wo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>le English pace babby negro winger #1347

A couple years ago these 4 were supposed to dominate football one day

LMAO

Remember me?

3 are made of glass and the other peaked when he was 17

We'll dominate Russia m8

Football is coming home

>that flag
WTF? I'm from the Falklands

fpbp

oh look a black pacy englel player hailed as a future goat that will end up in nothing, I've never seen this episode before

vol. 263 coming soon

I blame the english media on him. Ive spoken to a few from the United u21 team who all said he wasn't even the best striker in the u21 team. He got picked because injuries were that bad and has relished the challenge.

He will never become a world beater, but he will be a solid team player. Similar to Lingard. thats it.

lol

>Ive spoken to a few from the United u21 team who all said he wasn't even the best striker in the u21 team
how do you know them?

I'm Falcao

>that fucked up nose
>those thick ass lips
>that mouthbreathing
>that recessed chin
>that nappy hair
>that spotty skin

This motherfucker looks disgusting,he's lucky he's a footballer.

How does the media have so much influence? Is it just as an excuse because all the players are shit to average.

he's a black jew

>gypsy calling other races disgusting

kek

rashford looks like a crossbreed between a gyppo and a negroe desu

is this supposed to be a joke? his career has barely started.

BANG BANG

he is far better than the other overhyped english negros. He has a great first touch, he is pacey, he can take-on his defenders well. He's nor Pele-tier, neither (original) Ronaldo-tier, but he can be a solid elite striker. Somewhere around Henry/ (2005-2011) Rooney/Eto'o/Drogba in terms of scored goals, hype and abilities

Where did the hype come from? Was he really good at that age?

t. Manure bandwagonner

Rashford will fuck off to Stoke or Norwich within 3 years.

>da blades released his fatass
JUST

friend of a friend

Yeah when he was 13 he was dominating literally every US youth competition(shit i know but still) and was better than everyone else on the youth teams by far.

This is all assuming he was actually 13 at that time and his family didn't lie about his age when he moved from Ghana.

>Somewhere around Henry/ (2005-2011) Rooney/Eto'o/Drogba in terms of scored goals, hype and abilities
bwahahahahahahah

>Somewhere around Henry/ (2005-2011) Rooney/Eto'o/Drogba in terms of scored goals, hype and abilities
Get a load of this gypsy

Wait, who is who in that picture?

One of them is Sterling, right? Or is it Walcott?

You mean
>somewhere around Heskey (2012-2015) Steven Fletcher/Lafferty/Van Wolfswinkel

Welbeck is the only one who shows up for Englel but he's absolutely garbage for his clubs

Sturridge is a permacrock Liverpool-babby

Sterling is shit with the potential to be okay

Ox is literally the most retarded player I've ever seen despite actually being intelligent off the pitch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephan_El_Shaarawy

sturridge, sterling, welbeck, oxlade

DENCH

That's Adebayor mate

Is this piece of shit even still active now?

media made him the scapegoat of the euros
He's the only remotely world class prospect England has

>le random youth player with some skill doesn't get picked up by defenders in his first season and gets hyped meeeem

#LEAVEITYEAH

>you now remember josh "english pirlo" mceachran

the king of them all

After the end of the season and the Euros he's probably ruined goods

He was abhorrent.
Pic related was as well

Chelsea and Mourinho ruined him.

You're probably using Argentinian ISP.

Either way, disgusting. I assume Gibraltar is the same. Gook has fucked up.

You now remember Messi

dumb ass nigger

Sturridge is probably England's best striker but he's so unfavored. It's Scholes forced to play on the wing all over again

>Sturshit
>better than Chat shit man

itt fast black people

nobody have any white flops?

kek, why is it 90% EPL players?
also this Bojan

wouldnt consider bojan a flop because he didnt make the first team of barcelona, he's still playing good at a mid-table PL team.

Thats cos U21 football is retarded. Just 11 headless chicken players focused on the physical aspect of the game. Rashford had too much class for that

>N'God
>flop

Watch your mouth gyppo scum.

David "the new Beckham" Bentley
>retired in 2014 aged 29

He was heiled has the next Messi tho

Who?

I don't think he was ever any good really. He showed he could trap a ball and pass it more than 10 yards and everybody freaked out.

Why are half the players in this thread associated with Arsenal?

you know its true.

The new Zidane. Except he needs more medical care than my grandma in her 90s. He had one good season though.

He was never good tho, hes just pure portuguese edia hype, we all know hes shit

too young to say

le professor

he wasn't hyped

Arsenal youngsters hit their peak at 17. Foreign ones seem to get shipped off while English ones stick around, guess they need to meet the home-grown quota.

This guy was hyped up as the next Stevie G.

Legit talented but an alky with mental health issues. Hell of a goal tho.
youtube.com/watch?v=VujQvQk21Wo

this is one of the ultimate ones

ADU tier

He's like Ledley King. He's so perennially injured that nobody rates him, but for two games a season, he shows up and is GOAT.

I think you meant to say Malvinas, even Sup Forums has it right, m8

t. pateting fan

On a local level Nathan Luscombe was touted as having a brighter future than Jordan Henderson, somewhere in the non-league wilderness now.

Much like Ryan Noble who scored for fun in the reserves but amassed a handful of appearances in the 9th and 10th tier while balancing a job with Domino's.

couldnt resist the lure of greggs. typical north east